main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Decipher Store

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Jedi Bib, May 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    That is great news. Now people who don;t have a close store can order any of the products straight from Decipher.

2. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    I thought the move to have an online store was quite interesting and a tad ironic since Decipher has never cared for the online marketplace...

3. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Well, with the many pleas about not having a decent place to buy cards, this was a good choise.

4. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    I think it is a great idea, and LOOOONG overdue. For a lot of people, this may be the only way to get certain Decipher products. You can usually find lower prices if you shop around, but in some cases Decipher's prices may actually be LOWER!! My local card store charges $20 for an EJP Mara box and $25 for EPP Han and Leia. Next time I'm in the market for one of those, I'm gonna buy it from Decipher online instead.

5. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    the official star wars store from WoTC (ironic, isn't it?) has some decent prices, but bad selection. And free shipping alot of the time.

6. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    I might start buying online cos the aussie dollar is weaker than it has ever been, so it would be cheaper anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.