main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Era (Vader/Padme/Luke/Leia) I AM NOT KIDDING! THIS FIC HAS BEEN UPDATED ON 03/27/04!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hippety_Hopper, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Up

Live story! Live!

2. Hippety_Hopper

Hippety_Hopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Hi!

I will be posting tonight or latest tomorrow. Please, be patient just for a little while longer! :)

Hippety

3. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I in really getting into this story.

4. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Ooo, will you really? I just found this story today, so that's a good thing! I cannot wait!

5. DARTH_MARIANA

DARTH_MARIANA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    Yes! A post! *does happy dance*

~*Mariana*~

6. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Ok guys, here it finally is. The long-awaited update.

Please, enjoy, and feedback is as always very welcome! :)

The darkness of Tattooine night had fallen and the voices of creatures living in the night echoed from the distance. Luke Skywalker, a Jedi, did not notice any of this. He was preoccupied with his own thoughts and feelings. Meeting his parents while knowing his kinship with them had proven to be very rewarding yet disturbing at the very moment he spotted two figures coming towards the hut, where he had spent his time on the planet.

Luke's mother had seemed so small compared to Vader's gigantic form. Dark Lord of the Sith had looked like a menacing predator following his prey when he strode behind his wife. At that moment Luke had not known how to react to their presence but then his mother had come and closed him into a warm and loving embrace. All his worries had left when Padme hugged him as only a mother can hug a long lost child.

When Padme had finally left her hold on Luke Vader had approached the two of them and greeted his son. The gesture had been very quiet and non-threatning. He had no desire to provoke fear in his son. Vader had damaged the boy enough. More than he had ever wished to harm him.

Luke had returned to his his father's greeting and all of them had moved inside the premises of the hut. There Luke had informed Padme and Vader of what Obi-Wan had told to the twins aboard the Rebel Hope. Padme had been delighted to hear that Leia and Obi-Wan would be joining them shortly. Vader on the other hand seemed a bit uncomfortable with the news of his former Master's plan to accompany them.

Vader did not trust Kenobi to come near his family. He had sworn to protect them. This meant even from HIM. He would never ever let his family fall apart again and Kenobi would might just try to make that happen. For the sake of his wife and children, he would control his anger towards the Jedi Master but would not let him to influence his own plans to find and destroy the unkown source of darkness that had filled his mind with worry over his loved ones.

Luke had had a short conversation with his father about the darkness that had been looming around the force lately. Vader had warned him of the nature and intensity of this Force source. According to him this source was a direct threat to himself and Luke. He even suspected that it had caused Emperor Palpatine's death. Vader had spent hours in meditative state trying to catch the elusive Force user with not much success. He knew the other user was real and threatning but could not identify or locate the being whom was radiating so much Dark Side energy that it seemed to consume everything that came in touch with it.

Luke had sensed the Dark Lord's well-hidden concern. That had made him want to get out of the hut into the cool night of Tattooine. If his all-powerful father was afraid something must be really badly wrong. Luke hoped once again that Yoda would have had answered his questions. He had a feeling that the tiny Jedi Master knew more than he was willing to share.

The approach of familiar presences dragged Luke out of his thoughts. Leia and Obi-Wan had arrived on the planet.

Captain Han Solo was in fury. His princess had saw fit to inform him of Vader's precense in their destination only after they had safely landed on Tattooine's surface in the middle of nowhere. Han had used all his skills, despite how bad he was convincing people with his negotiation skills or more truly his lack of such skills, to convince the others to turn back and go somewhere else, actually just about anywhere else. But as he had suspected, he lost the argument before it really started mostly because his travelling companions had left the Millenium Falcon right after their landing paying no attention to his warnings. Since there was nothing else he could do to protect Leia and help Luke he had followed the others but made pretty sure that

7. DARTH_MARIANA

Mar 2, 2004
    That was very good and I agree with Han it is gonna be a very long night.

Good post!

Thanks for the PM!

~*Mariana*~

8. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    oooooooooooohhh, a postie! And a good one, too! Thanx for the PM!

9. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I also thinks Han is right that is going to be one long night.

Vader is coming off as having feelings for his family and that I really enjoy.

10. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    gotta love a post after a long break. Good thing Leia told him after they landed.

11. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    A post!!!!!!!! Yay! :D

It was a wonderful post :D

12. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Ooh, interesting post!

13. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    I'm late, I know. Nonetheless, thank you for the PM.

Good to know, this has started again.

Well, if Vader is unhappy about Obi-Wan coming, he will like Han's presence even less.

Vadey

14. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    YAY! I HAVE READERS, I HAVE READERS! *does happy dance*

Cookies for everyone! :) Even for lurkers, as always. :)

The next post will be up soon. I think we're going to have some Vader - Solo interaction... ;)

And I need to inform you that I am currently working alone on this fic without beta.

Take care,

Hippety

15. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Oooh, finally got to read this! Great update! Don't stop now! And I wanna know what happens when Han finds out about Leia's..."dilemma"... [face_devil]

16. DARTH_MARIANA

Mar 2, 2004
    Yay! Vader/Han interaction! That's gonna be very interesting.

~*Mariana*~

17. Blaster144

Blaster144 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2003
    This is great! I have but one request. Don't take so long with the next update.

18. Blaster144

Blaster144 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2003
    Your doing this on purpose aren't you?

19. Watcher_of_Dreams

Watcher_of_Dreams Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2004
    Jumps around, jumps around, jumps around, jumps around..... VADDDERRRRRRRRR!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH! PADMMMMMME! YEAH! LUUUUUUUUKE! YEAH! LEEEEEIA! WHOA! HAAAAAANNNN! Crazy as usual. [face_laugh] :p 8-} Way too much sugar in those cookies Kris!

*leaves thread laughing like a maniac*

WoD

20. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    Very interesting... o_O A little confusing in spots but very good, Hippety_Hopper. =D=

hmmm.... the last post was March 27, 2004? hmmm. Let's see... (pulls out paper and pencil) *scrible, scrible* 10 months... *scrible, scrible* and a couple of days... [face_thinking] [face_thinking]
    Don't make me rewrite the little observation I made about While You Were Gone by StonedRose ;)

21. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    this is great ....really cool...but spooky....the big q? who is he? is he one of our hero's future friends gone evil? Like a dark Kyle Katarn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.