main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The New Jedi Trials Version 3.0**

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    No worries on the length of time, I took a long time to give you task in the first place, so that's on me(and I can't scold you for double posting, you are the mod here afterall, my authority doesn't go that far :p )

As for your task, I have reviewed over it and find it satisfactory. You did an excellent job.

I will begin organizing your next assignment, and we will continue your training. MTFBWY.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

*Bows*

Thank you very much Master. I'm glad you approve.

Padawan Intrepid.

3. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    *Comes out of the Jedi archives after days of study.*

Good day Master JediMaster1511

The first of the three Jedi we will be looking at is Jolee Bindo. A Jedi during the Old Republic era, around 4000 BBY.

Jolee served the Jedi Order during the Great Sith War and was known to be reckless and defiant against the Jedi Council. Early in his career, he conducted unsanctioned mercy missions for the people on the planet Ukatis. After being captured by the Ukatis goverment he would eventually fall in love and escape with Nayama, who became his wife. Jolee requested he be able to train his wife in the ways of the Jedi, but since he was still a Padawan and marriage was heavily frowned upon - the Council denied his request. Being the headstrong lad that he was, he secretly trained Nayama anyways. When Exar Kun left the Order he took many Jedi with him, including Nayama. When Jolee couldn't convince her to stay, they dueled a long and difficult battle until Jolee overcame her. Instead of killing her, he let her go and faced judgement from the Council. Having compassion on him and realizing he learned his lesson the hard way, Jolee was restored as a full fledged Jedi. But instead of continuing his service to the Order, he departed for the uncivilized parts of the galaxy. It was there that his ship crashed on the world of Kashyyyk. He would reside in the shadowlands of Kashyyyk for the rest of his days, until a Jedi Knight by the name of Revan would encounter him. Jolee would go on to serve alongside Revan and Bastila Shan for the Jedi Order once more, defeating Malak and helping restore peace in the galaxy.

The next Jedi Master we will observe is Qui-Gon Jinn. A well-known Jedi among the Order during his time, Qui-Gon saw his allegiance to be firstly to the will of the Force. This view was often perceived as defiance by the Jedi Council. The great Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi was padawan to Master Jinn, until the day he became one with the Force during the invasion of Naboo. Qui-Gon was able to somehow learn the ways of the Force to the point where he could preserve his consciousness within the Force after he died. This was something he would later pass on to Master Yoda, and even Obi-Wan Kenobi. Although he was seen as somewhat of a rogue Jedi, without him the Jedi order may have never survived the Purge.

Lastly, Luke Skywalker rounds out this overview with a brief outline. Son of the infamous fallen Jedi Anakin Skywalker, Luke was one of - if not the greatest Jedi to ever live. He trained briefly under Master Kenobi, and then fully under Master Yoda during the Rebellion against the Empire under Palpatine. The Grandmaster of the Jedi Order following the destruction of Darth Vader and the Sith, Luke was pivotal in bringing balance to the Force and restoring the Jedi to their place in the galaxy.

Padawan Galena

4. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    AH YES....anybody around that remembers our attack on the Sith temple?
    THAT was fun!

Now I need a Padawan to bring me an ice cream sunday....hot fudge, stat!

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  5. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Right away Master! Would you like nuts? *scurries off toward the ice cream stand.*

6. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    Of course I want nuts! And whipped cream and a cherry...Us Old Timers like things a particular way. ;)

7. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    *Strides back into the great hall, hands over the hot fudge sundae in hand*

I took the liberty of adding a brownie at the bottom Master, I hope you approve! [face_thinking]

Master, what will become of the new Sith rising? They are many and growing. Are we prepared to face them if need be?

8. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    I am always ready to face the sith in their sithly ways....

It all depends on the mods and if they will allow a bombing run...I am ready to plan the attack... ;)

9. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    hello, everybody. So sorry I've been away so long, but I have been very very busy. Hello, master Darth:Horax, it's great to see you here again. JediMaster1511 please, report to the Jedi Council Chambers. excellent tasks, all of you. Keep up the great work. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Wow, so quiet in here. Master Jammy must be asleep. :D

The Vanguard likes this.
  11. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
  12. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    I'm punch drunk :p

13. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Greetings fellow Jedi :)
    We made it to Friday!

14. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Sorry for the quietness. As soon as I can, I'll have the next set of tasks for everyone

15. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Sorry for the Double-Post

TheSilentInfluence The Vanguard

I have a task in mind for both of my Padawans...

I want the two of you to work together for this one,

You two are going to duel. What I want, is for you to PM me the style you wish to use from the first 3. When I receive that PM, I will give you both notice in this thread as to the chosen style. Then we will in a separate PM have the duel which I will judge and referee, and will be transcribed and posted in here for all to share in.

The winner, will get to duel me.(This will be doing me a favor :p)

16. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Of course Master JediMaster1511. And by style you mean the lightsaber form we wish to you correct?

Padawan Intrepid

17. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
  18. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Alright. Thank you for clarifying Master.

Padawan Intrepid

19. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    greetings. It appears that I have lost all of mypadawans. :(

20. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003

Lost a Padawan Master RKS has, how embarassing.

21. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Hello there, Mesa Jar-Jar Binks.

I'm interested in taking the trials and becoming a Jedi because I want speak for those who have no voice, stand up to those who put fear into others and stand up for myself when being tested by the dark side. I want to learn to control my emotions, I need to disarm ignorance with knowledge and use serenity and harmony to become one with the force. For over a thousand generations, the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old Republic... before the dark times... before the empire. I would like to honor this tradition.

I seek the guidance and teachings of the Jedi Order. I wish to become a Jedi and help restore balance to the force. No one can kill a Jedi. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack. A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together. I wish to become one with the force, follow its guidance and use it to help bring peace, knowledge, serenity and harmony to those who don't have any.

The Jedi Code to me means;

There is no emotion, there is peace.
    To control your emotions is to resist evil.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

There is no passion, there is serenity.
    Passion is a barely controllable. Passion leads to emotion.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

There is no death, there is the Force.
    The good will of humanity outlasts humans themselves.

May the Force be with you.

Jar-Jar Binks

22. Ryokyo

Ryokyo Jedi Padawan

May 17, 2016
    I am still here, although a crisis of conscience caused me to take a long pause. I learned to write as a cub, and never broke the habit. It is something of a lonely habit which tends to drive one into lonely corners of contemplation for long periods of time. When seasons of the year become stories, and stories become seasons, time and technology form a heavy, wet slush that can freeze and entrap one just like an ancient mammoth hunter locked in glacial ice after the mischance of a fall.
    Time, as measured by clock and sun, ceases to have genuine meaning. Only the sweep of the stars themselves are fit to compute what seems only a momentary passage of time.
    A call came to look once more into the faces of the same companion stars whose light inscribed a path for a youthful wanderer many seasons past, but only a moment ago in genuine time. My course once more set right, walking the path is no longer a matter of the speed that goes with youth, but with the deliberation and determination that flows to all of us like gentle starlight across countless nights of time.
    The desire to be Jedi is like that gentle starlight.
    Part of us across time and space. A luminous companion as innumerable paths are walked across constant moments in time.
    That is the way of things. The Way of The Force.
    May The Force be with you all, Masters and Padawans.
    Padawan Wookiebear

23. BROKEN1511

BROKEN1511 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 16, 2016
    Jar-Jar Binks

Excellent task, and welcome to the Order.

Please be patient, as I evaluate the options available for your future training witheen the Order of the New Jedi.

24. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    I am in need of a Padawan.

Are there any for the taking, er, I mean....training?
    Inappropriate.

;)

25. Zejo the Jedi

Zejo the Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 16, 2016
    Nice, bruh!

Darth-Horax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.