main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG The New JediCouncil Forum Looks GREAT!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Wow! After Halloween's Sith Council surprise, this new facelift looks cool!
    Nice yellow too!

2. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    yup, agreed.

3. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Wah.Chio sia

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    It look more forgiving on the eyes. ;) And quite autumn-like.

5. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Wow. Nice, except for the black background of the navigation bar (or whatever it's called), and the bit of purple lettering on the reply page. Black is nice with the banners, but I still think it's a bit too much contrast. And purple with orange?! :D It's just my personal preference. :p

6. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Do u guys go to the "Official Forum" over at www.starwars.com?

7. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I do almost everyday. But kinda not like there as compared to other forums I'm in as we got to be more discrete about infos and most people there are very naive. And most members judge others based on the no. of post they had. Quite a number of times, all those Anti-American, Anti-SW, Anti-Whatever will drop in and started flaming others. Posts also get directed to the wrong places (actually when it comes to costumes, all direct to A thread where a newbies to SW Costuming post, offering her service) instead of to the appropiate threads that had been around since last or early this year. No wonder quite a number of people I know don't visit the place anymore. :(

Guess you can say I had been to the Forum since it first started out as the official site is my IE homepage. ;)

8. bluebereft

bluebereft Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2002
    This new layout has its strong points, but the weaknesses spoil its wistful image.

One thing I dislike: The white space between the banner and forum itself, as well as the white space below the forum. I think it ruins the whole scene.

Yeah, I know you people like it a lot. To each his own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.