main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New K.E.P.P - Kill Evil Palpy Project ( Started by Amilianna) :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LadyKenobi, Aug 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    All right, here is a link to our old thread... K.E.P.P
    and here is the list of agents and Kelly started. :)

Motto: Happy Palpy Hunting!

Slogan(Written by DarthIshtar): PULP PALPY--TERM LIMITS FOR TYRANTS IN 2002

Swear-In(Written by Amilianna and LadyKenobi): Please place your right hand on your computer screne and repeat after me.
    "I, so and so, also know as agent #, do solomnly swear to torture, plot against, cause permenant damage to, and otherwise harass the Evil Palpy, and to uphold the ideals of K.E.P.P. in all my assignments and duties. So help me Force."

Applying: Post here with intent to apply and your email address

Duties: To torture, plot against, cause permenant damage to, and otherwise harass the Evil Palpy either in your own fan fics, or in your replies on the threads of others! (Please do NOT do this on threads where Palpy is a good guy {they are out there}. Any activities that harass other board members will be cause to revoke your KEPP membership!) Also, if you are a member, please post the threads where your fan fics can be found here on this thread so other KEPP members can find them easily!

Perks: As a member of K.E.P.P. you will be supplied with enough Palpy clones as your heart desires to try out various forms of torture, finding that perfect one before you carry through on the real thing.

Agent List:
    Agent 0 - Clarus
    Agent 1 - Amilianna (ICQ: 9078396) - K.E.P.P.'s webmistress
    Agent 2 - Dark_Soldier
    Agent 3 - Yorthen
    Agent 4 - Beka
    Agent 5 - Chocos_Ramabotti (ICQ: 122054894)
    Agent 6 - LadyKenobi
    Agent 7 - Alderaan21 - Dr. of Cloning in charge of supplying Palpy clones to dedicated members
    Agent 8 - DarkLady27 (ICQ: 115190776) - Mutated Squirel Catcher Extrodinare
    Agent 9 - Jedi Obi-Wan (ICQ: 71267395)
    Agent 10 - Force_Wielder
    Agent 11 - Jennifer513 - Queen of CareBear/Opera Torture
    Agent 11.5 - Ana - Alter-Ego of Agent 11
    Agent 12 - CeNedra (ICQ: 114992934)
    Agent 13 - DarthIshtar
    Agent 14 - Maul Brady (ICQ: 3922017) - Designer of K.E.P.P. Flag
    Agent 15 - AngelQueen - Maker of "Die, Palpy, Die" attire (official uniforms of K.E.P.P.)
    Agent 16 - Rogue...Jedi
    Agent 17 - Amidala_Skywalker - Battle Planner
    Agent 18 - Anakin's Angel - creator of K.E.P.P. logos
    Agent 19 - Ana_Labris
    Agent 20 - Jedi-Jae
    Agent 21 - Ashamaphone (ICQ: 73202699)
    Agent 22 - Daath666 (ICQ: 105001841)
    Agent 23 - Pallas-Athena
    Agent 24 - Maija Darklighter - Our own Mother Goose
    Agent 25 - ThatJediGirl - Yummy Donut Supplier for the KEPP meetings! "They are in the shapes of your favorites Jedi Knight's and evil Sith's. They also come in all flavors!"
    Agent 26 - JazzyJedi
    Agent 27 - QueenGoddess
    Agent 28 - Melyanna
    Agent 29 - Jedi Girl of Corellia

Ok hope I didn't forget anything. This in no way makes me the big cheese of this thing, I am just trying to help out a friend. She should return fairly soon ( I hope! :eek: ) and take over. Thanks you guys, and enjoy.

Happy Palpy Hunting. :)

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Walks in toting two sub-machine guns and pistols stuck into her belt. Thermal detonators in her pockets. 17 different torture implements in her boot. 9 different knives, one vibroshiv, and zenji needles holding her hair in place. Lightsaber at her hip.::

Agent 13 and her personal arsenal, reporting in!

3. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AngelQueen followes DarthIshtar in carrying the dry cleaned uniforms of the K.E.P.P, her violet lightsabre, her lightsabre, and, using the help of the Force, dozens of books titled, "We're Palpy-Killing Psychos and Proud of it!!!" By Palpy-Killing Psycho Agent 15, known in some circles as AngelQueen::

Agent 15's here too!!! Come get your uniforms, your dartboards, and your copy of "We're Palpy-Killing Psychos and Proud of it!!!"

::Agent 15 laughes maniacly::

Agent 15

4. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    ***Agent 25, ThatJediGirl, walks in, blue lightsaber clipped to her belt, Yummy Donuts for everyone to snack on, and the lastest book by AngelQueen.***

ThatJediGirl says:It has begun!

[face_devil]

5. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    Ish, you're scary enough without all that weaponry! Palpy stands no chance!

6. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    Hi everybody (turns head to look around) Woo. Look at all da pretty colors :p .
    Agent #8 ready to shred Palpy to pulp ;) hey ThatJediGirl... mind if I have a donut? Please?

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, the weaponry is just for show, to make morons intimidated. The evil, harmful, belligerent stuff are called brain cells, as you very well know.

8. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    Yes! we have a new thread!
    I'll take some donuts too.
    Agent 16

9. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Agent 23 reporting in!

*gives little Lukie two-finger salute*

Donuts?

*raises eyebrows*

Can I have one shaped like Yoda?

10. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    Signing in, briefly. Dang crappy lack of internet...

Must be the work of Palpy! ;)

11. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    Agent 6 walks in carring her latest torture Palpy idea... Kenny G tapes. Sudders Remindes me of being at the dentist.

Sets tapes down in corner for later use and grabs one of AngelQueen's new books.

Please pass the doughnuts. :)

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Sticks a tchka-knife in a jelly donut and tosses it to her.

13. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    *picks up a dart board and tapes a picture of Palpy to it.*

14. Jennifer513

Jennifer513 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 26, 2000
    ::both halfs of Agent 11½ squeze in the door one on eachside of a large covered bowl::
    Jen: We come with a gift for Palpy!
    Ana: Ya think we have enough?
    Jen: Of course.
    ::Jen and Ana set the bowl down near the wall::
    Ana: I think they what to know what's in the bowl.
    Jen: Should we show them?
    Ana: Why not?
    ::Jen and Ana lift the heavy cover off the large bowl::
    Jen: Come on you can look, just don't put your hand in!
    ::you look in the bowl to see a dozen paraná::
    Ana: Well what do ya' think?

|------------|
    |--Jen&Ana--|
    |-Agent11½-|
    |------------|

<><><><><>

They're here!

HPH,
    Jennifer Utri, Agent 11

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    pirrhana?

16. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::Agent 15 looks up from her little corner of the thread, half buried by books, uniforms, dartboards, and her laptop for reading fanfics::

Donuts? Can I have one of Vader, Ani, and Qui-Gon and lock them in an airtight case so I can look at them? Also, can I have one of Palpy so I can chop him up b/f I eat him?

::Agent 15 grabs a pair of knives from... someplace we don't want to know about and prepares to chop up da Palpy donut::

Toodles!

Agent 15

17. Jen-and-Ana

Jen-and-Ana Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2001
    Ana here!

Our 'Mom', Jennifer513, guessed we needed out own user name! So this is our first solo post. Yea! Jen and I just thought we drop this great place a line.

::Ana looks back at their last post::

Grr ... &%$*ing spell-checker! It changes my words even when I tell it to leave them alone!

Donuts! Gime a Yoda one so I can eat his ears off!

~Ana, Agent 11½ (The dark half)

P.s. Go check our bio!

18. CeNedra

CeNedra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2001
    Carrying a simple DL-44, Agent 12 wanders into the room. Tossing a dart at Palpy Dearest's heart, she glances around for more targets.

Donuts? A dozen Palps, please. I'm taking Palpy torture to the next level--I'll give the donuts to my brother and his friends. Ten year olds. *shudder*

Oh yeah . . . lazy salute. Twelve ready for action, Action. :)

EDIT= Changin' thirteen to twelve. Sooooooowwwwies Ishy! :) I'm a ditz (as certain people who know me can testify to *grin*) :p

19. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Agent 18..Back!

Oh cool..K.E.P.P's back and so arwe those donuts I see. May I have a few dozen Palpy donuts oh and also do you sell Anakin Skywalker ones???

If so I'll have about 20 dozen!!!! Glad to be back. Oh hey Jen and Ana....got your own username...hope to see you around :) :)

Amidala

20. JazzyJedi

JazzyJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2000
    Oh great Masters O' The Palpy Torture, would you honor me by allowing me to join your ranks?

jazzyjedila@aol.com

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Um, Nedra, I love ya dearly and you're a great reader and all, but you wrote 13 and Thirteen in reference to yourself. You see, I am 13. My lucky number is 13. Therefore, as in your sig, you are 12.

22. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    *Kee looks around in the room*

*A delighted smile appears on her face*

My, what do we have here...!

*Her whole being radiates evil pleasure*

Can't believe I haven't had time to check this out until now! As the Guardian of the Chosen One, I'm sworn to fight anyone who dares harm him in any way (yeah, that so includes Yoda!) And who harms him more than the wrinkled corpse?

Hrm...

*presses her hand agains the screen*

I, so and so, also know as agent 26 (it's 26, right?), do solomnly swear to torture, plot against, cause permenant damage to, and otherwise harass the Evil Palpy, and to uphold the ideals of K.E.P.P. in all my assignments and duties. So help me Force.

My email is kee_jedi@hotmail.com

Don't have the links to my fics (because I'm too tired to get them, it's in the middle of the night here!), but I assure you, Palpy will meet a painful fate in each and everyone of them!

So, anyone have some oil to cook him in?

*Kee smiles, and every flower within a mile dies*

Let's play...

23. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Kenny G tapes- my like 60 year old science teacher for 8th grade last year made us listen to them while doing our work- it was torture- pure torture. All day. Everyday.

I see everyone likes my donuts- and today I brought some Yummy IceCream Sandwiches!

24. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    Yeah!!! Does that include timbits?? hehehehe :D :D :D

25. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::Agent 15 walks in, shaking her head:: Its official people! I am totally insane!

I just had this really weird thought! All the members of the K.E.P.P should get transported to AGFFA!! We'd get to meet Vader and slowly torture the real Palpy!!

Oh, just think of a fanfic like that! See what I mean? I have to have gone totally insane! And I have everyone here and everyone over at the Lovers Cantina to thank for it!!

::Agent 15 finally passes out from the emotional strain of being totally insane::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.