main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The NEW LA COSA NOSTRA GAME: Citz. vote Saturday. Who dies, who lives! Game may end tonite!

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jedi_Boricua, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    *A skinny balding man with brown hair (what's left of it) that sports another apron (this one clean) but green. answers:

"Please there's no need to get all jumpy about it Charlie's here. What will it be then sir?

*after saying this, Charlie takes a towel out of his pocket and cleans the area of the bar in front of the big man.*

2. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    A man dressed in a black suit and tie enters the bar at a tired pace. He stands about 5'10", has slick black hair, and has eyes that appear to be of asian origin. "Barkeep," he says, "make it a double uvula spritzer, with extra rind. And I want it hacked and whipped, not shaken or stirred like one of those sissy drinks!" At that moment, he puts his briefcase on the counter, and opens it to retrieve a comb. He proceeds to comb his hair in an even fashion, using the common mirror on the bar's back wall.

3. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    " Sorry sir, but we don't have that here. I can make ya' a martini if you like"

4. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    "Why don't you make me one, such a drink is too much for such a weak fellow."

A big burly guy also dressed in a black suit approaches, and glares at Lucidus with a joyous expression. Sits down next to him.

"Long time no see, friend."

5. Carlitos

Carlitos Jedi Master star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Despite the brouhaha at the bar, Giuseppe Georgeo has maintained silence. With a glance at the new guests, he recognizes those he meant to meet. A low voice rises from the corner of the drinking establishment:

"Gentlemen, I am pleased that you have arrived. Please join me at my table."

6. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Solo para aclarar dudas, el voto de los citizens es hasta el miercoles.

Pueden votar en cualquier momento y cambiar su voto hasta el miercoles a la medianoche.

Now carry on.

7. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    "GIUSEPPE! YOU'RE A SIGHT FER SORE EYES!" the huge unkept man hollered. "I'LL BE RIGHT WIT'CHA."

Turning to the barkeep with a wide smile he yelled, "CHARLIE! GIMME TWO PINTS OF SAM ADAMS: ONE FER ME AND D' OTHER FER MY COUSIN!"

8. Tari_Alcarin

Tari_Alcarin Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2003
    A young female in her early 30?s enters the bar. She?s 5?4 and thin, her features seemed to have asian characteristics. She dresses in a long leather black skirt, boots and a red silky shirt. She smiles politely to the men as she enters the bar.
    ?Yo, Bartender can I have a Snort??

9. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    "Sigh..." The asian man stores his comb back into the suitcase, and turns his head slowly to look at Jan_Solo. "What's the grift? I go to the gin mill to tip a few, and all you do here is tighten the screws. Better take a Mickey Finn if you don't want to get some chin music from this side of the fence." He sips his martini quietly and looks around. "When's this show gonna start anyway?"

10. Tari_Alcarin

Jul 3, 2003
    The Asian female sits next to the Asian man;
    ?Let?s barber! Calm down! You don?t want to get bumped so quickly. Come over here and smoke a butts with me.?
    She hands him a cigarette
    ?By the way don?t get confused I ain?t no chippy?
    She exhales smoke at his face and says ? Close your head, you don?t want to end up in a cooler or cut down.?

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    A tall man with gangling legs and gawkish features enters, quietly , wearing humble clothes. He sits, not looking at anyone, waiting for someone to help him get along in this place, for his a deaf-mute, and can't comunicate easily with people.

12. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    A very young woman enters. She had black hair and very white skin. Her eyes were gray. She was dressed in a very fashion way. She look with interest to the asian guy and later to the guy who invited the other people there to sit in his table. She aproaches the bar and ask for a tequila shot and for a caipiriña.

13. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    An old man enters:

"Hello there sonnies...can you spare an old man some change..."

14. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    A young man around his mid-twenties enters the place, and since he doesn't know much people, he simply chooses to stay near the entrance and wait.

15. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    A young woman enters the place. She has short brown hair and is wearing a long brown leather jacket. She sits at the bar and orders a martini.

16. Carlitos

Carlitos Jedi Master star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Startled by the asian man's remark, Georgeo speaks up:

"What's wrong Mr. Sakamoko, are you in a hurry to go somewhere, or perhaps to do something?"

17. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    The enormous man easily chugs down one of the beers he was carrying, although some of the liquor ran down the sides of his mouth. Wiping his lips with his stained apron, he lets go a tremendous belch.

"'SCUSE ME!" he barks pleasantly. "TAKE IT EASY, COUS'. DON'T BE GETTIN' YER PANTIES IN A BUNCH SO SOON. LET'S JUST DRINK TA GOOD TIMES!"

Waving to Charlie the bartender, he yelled "GIVE DA JAP DA BEST AMERICAN LIQUOR YA GOT! IT'S ON ME!"

18. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The man looks around at the faces in the room and stands up. He proceeds to walk over to Georgeo's table to take a seat, and continues sipping his martini while never looking at him directly in the eyes. "What kind of patsy do you take me for, bo? You were all drum and dormy here till your friend there bumped his gums. Are you in a hurry to be the finder so someone can do the dance?"

19. Tari_Alcarin

Jul 3, 2003
    She perceives that the asian man (Mr. Sakamoko) was trying to have the curse on someone. So she stepped away and continued with her drink.

There were quite a few people sitting around the area; some seemed like strangers. She noticed that there was someone she did know: the young woman with dark hair and gray eyes. ?Of course,? she remembered and walks up to her.

?Hi, long time no see. See you haven?t changed much.? She says, looking her over, with a sarcastic tone.

20. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    *Charlie wakes up from his reverie and tells the croud*
    "here goes:

two Sam adams

a martini

a shot

caipirina there is no such thing here, have a beer.

some tequila

take your orders and try not to get too hasty in my bar this is a respectable place take your brawls eslewhere"

21. Tari_Alcarin

Jul 3, 2003
    "Bartender!!! You got my drink wrong. I asked for a Snort (a drink of gin)

"You must heard me wrong through under all this racket"

22. Tari_Alcarin

Jul 3, 2003
    "Bartender!!! You got my drink wrong. I asked for a Snort (a drink of gin)

"You must've heard me wrong under all this racket"

23. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    "HEYA GRAMPS!" he exclaimed. "IT'S ME, BIG MOE FROM DA BUTCHER SHOP DOWN TOWN."

Big Moe walks over to the old man and gives him a strong, yet friendly slap on the back. "YOU COLLECTIN' AGAIN FOR SOME 'COUGH MEDICINE', 'EY YA OLD COOT!" he teases loudly.

24. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at the asiatic woman, drink her shot and light a cigarrette.
    "Neither have you" she look at the bartender and ask againg for her caipiriña again.
    "If you have lemon juice, white rum and ice you can make a caipiriña"

25. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    "Well, hullo there, shonny. My throat is dry. Can you buy an old man a drink? There is trouble afoot in this town of ours. Many do not dare to speak! But this old man has nothinh to lose, so I dare say that funny lookin fella' who dresses like a lady is in the Mafia!"

Vote for kyle_katarn_pr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.