main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The NEW LA COSA NOSTRA GAME: Citz. vote Saturday. Who dies, who lives! Game may end tonite!

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jedi_Boricua, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlitos

Carlitos Jedi Master star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Georgeo: "Seems like our friend Antonio Scarpacci 'forgot' about his business...what a pity."

I concur with the vote for kyle katarn, apathy should be rewarded with death.

2. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    He is probably driving around in his taxi. ;)

3. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    "WELL, MA ALWAYS SAID TA LISTEN TA YER ELDERS AND FAMILIARS OR SOMETHIN'" Big Moe said with a wide grin. "AND A MAN WHO WEARS WOMENS' UNDIES... DAT AIN'T RIGHT!"

Vote for kyle_katarn_pr

4. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    The young man walks and glances throughout the room, hearing what others have to say.

"I see everyone is voting for that strange fella'. It must be for something. My vote goes for Kyle Katarn".

5. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    my vote goes for Lucidus

6. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    MMM my vote goes for Mr.SACAMOCO ( Lucidus)

7. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    (Stands up suddenly and points a finger at the man next to him.)

"I knew it! You are in this mess. You are no longer the friend I had back then... you have just been actin' too strange lately. Sorry old chap, but I think the streets would be better off without ya."

[ Vote for Lucidus ]

8. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    After chuckling to himself for a second, the henceforth dubbed 'Mr. Sakamoto' walks over to the bar's counter, making sure to eat the martini's olive before returning empty glass. He looks at Jan_Solo's direction with a smile. "You see how the cookie crumbles, 'friend'? You and the nance here tried to put me behind the eight-ball, but it was you who ended up turning into your own mark." After paying for his drink and throwing his coat over his shoulder, he walks towards the entrance at an easy pace. "I'm late for a meeting, so I'll have to stare at your mugs later. And if there's any doubt, I put my finger on the queer sap." With these words, the man walks out the door and out of the scene.

Vote for kyle_katarn_pr

9. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    *Continues to drink her martini silently while hearing what the others are saying*

My vote goes to Lucidus

10. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    He can't speak nor hear, but he can tell what's going on, so he takes a piece of paper from the bar and using an old pencil, he writes

My voTe goEs foR LuciDuS

11. Tari_Alcarin

Tari_Alcarin Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2003
    She walks up to the grey- eyed women

?I remember you from the big house. I use to visit my lover there. She told me you were once in the Bing ?cause you pooped someone. I also heard you stole some cabbage and that you was in the Can House?

?When did you get out??

It seemed to her that this grey eyed dame seemed to be a worker.

She noticed that the asian man was leaving. Before he left she spoke up and said: Yo, Sakamoko my vote is for you so, don't be in a rush. Your time has come"

I vote for Lucidus

12. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Vote tally

Lucidus 6

Kyle_Katarn_Pr 5

Remember you have until midnight today to vote or change your vote.

13. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at the asiatic woman
    "Well, a couple of years ago. Can you tell me you name again cuz I dont even remember it. By the way my vote goes to Kyle"

Vote for Kyle_Katarn_pr

14. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Well well well. How interesting.

We have a tie on the citizen vote

Lucidus 6

Kyle_Katarn 6

And I'm about to solve it....

::It was a dark and cold night. A lone man drunkenly walked to his house. Silently and unnoticed a black buick turns a corner. It skulks until it is pararel to the lone man in the street. It's back window open, and the streets are filled with the talking of a tommy gun. A raspy voiced is heard:
    "That'll teach you to mess with the LINGUINI!"::

THE LINGUINI HAVE KILLED KYLE_KATARN_PR who was a CITIZEN in this game!

::Ktulu_Terumo was not a dangerous man. He seemed like one, he acted like one, he talked like one. But deep inside he was a kind, loving guy. Too bad that the CANNELONI soldier choking with a garrote in a back ally didn't know that...::

THE CANELLONI HAVE KILLED KTULU_TERUMO who was a CITIZEN in this game!

And finally since our little tie was resolved...

::The enraged mob emerged from the town's bar, drunked with rage. Torches, bats, pitch forks and other barbaric tools at hand. The poor poor fellow, Lucidus was overtaken. His body has to be retrieved with a mop.

THE CITIZENS HAVE KILLED LUCIDUS, which was the INFORMANT of this game.

1. Kyle_Katarn_Pr WHACKED BY LINGUINI
    2. Manlio WHACKED BY CANELLONI
    3. Psycho-Freak
    4. Carlitos
    5. Pedro
    6. Rafa
    7. Gerry
    8. Jan
    9. Lucidus TRAMPLED BY CITIZENS
    10. Jedi son of Jedi
    11. Ricardo
    12. Darth Kurt
    13. Karla
    14. Kathy

Well as of now it seems nobody has a clue, next citizen vote 'till Saturday at midnight!

15. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Vote for Tari Alcarin

16. Tari_Alcarin

Jul 3, 2003
    She walks up to the gray- eyed woman
    ?My name is Erminia, me and you never spokes to each other. But I remember seeing you, Marty (sniff! She looks like she?s going to cry) was always telling me things about you.?

She pauses and directs her attention to the Bartender, she goes up to him and says:
    ?What?s your problem, ya can?t get your drinks right, I correct you cause it seems to me you don?t know how to bartend and now you want me bumped off?

She looks him straight in the eye ?Your not trying to find a Chinese angle on it, are you?? She speaks up:? It seems to me that someone here is trying to cover himself up?

17. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    The butcher looks over to Erminia, snorted loudly, and spit out the closest window. "WHA'? CHARLIE!" he exclaimed surprised. "NAH, HE FUMBLES DA DRINKS SOMETIMES, BUT HE AIN'T NO CRIMINAL."

Big Moe then turns around and looks suspiciously at Jedi-son-of-Jedi. "...BUT THIS GUY 'ERE GIVES ME DA CREEPS! HE'S JUST SITTIN' THERE AN' LISTENIN' TO WHAT'S HAPPENIN'."

18. Carlitos

Carlitos Jedi Master star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Georgeo: "You deaf, son? Give Moe an answer!"

19. Tari_Alcarin

Jul 3, 2003
    She looks towards were Jedi son of Jedi is sitting and notices that Darth Kurt has not spoken.

She speaks up: "Jedi son of Jedi isn't the only one who gives me the creeps, Darth Kurt does too"

20. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    This is your ghost Informant speaking from the grave:

Luis, puedes añadir en los posts de los hits, en la lista de los nombres, quien votó por quien, y quien no votó (como hacia Pedro antes)? De esa forma podemos verificar quienes no estan votando para que se eliminen del juego (ademas de ayudar con la deducción de posibles candidatos de la mafia).

And to all of you who are still alive in the game... watch yourselves! I now know exactly who is in the mafia, and I can almost tell how the two families are divided. Too bad I can't do anything about it... and to those citizens who voted against me: shame on YOU *looks specifically at the KKK- Ktulu and Kyle_Katarn*

21. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation has released the following statement:

"One of our undercover agents in the ongoing war against organized crime has been sucessful in identyfiyng the hitman of the Linguini family, notorious for their gruesome killings. Sadly the suspect resisted arrest, and after a brief gunfight our agent was forced to kill the criminal"

Jan_Solo has been killed by the UNDERCOVER AGENT. He was the LINGUINI HITMAN.

1. Kyle_Katarn_PrCITIZEN-WHACKED BY LINGUINI
    2. Manlio CITIZEN-WHACKED BY CANELLONI
    3. Psycho-Freak
    4. Carlitos
    5. Pedro
    6. Rafa
    7. Gerry
    8. Jan_Solo LINGUINI HIT MAN-JUSTICED BY THE U. AGENT
    9. Lucidus INFORMER-TRAMPLED BY CITIZENS
    10. Jedi son of Jedi
    11. Ricardo
    12. Darth Kurt
    13. Karla
    14. Kathy

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    K-K-K

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Te pasastes HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

23. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Buena sugerencia Juan.

Okay quiero informar que casi nadia ha votado para el voto de hoy, pero tienen suerte porque me voy para Palmas como en media hora, así que voy a mover el voto hasta mañana domingo a la medianoche, a esa hora me voy con la gente que haya votado, no necesito quorum para matar!!!

Vote tally:

Tari_Alcarin 1

Who's who?
    Rao voted for Tari_Alcarin

24. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    My vote goes for... Gerry.

25. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I vote for Rao!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.