main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The New Rumor Intellectual Thread of Seriousness for Sophisticated Discourse

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Blazer-Smith, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
    Unless Spoiler Bro posts a new photo with "his" Lucasfilm gifts this time with a piece of paper signed with his 4chan name, and unless an online wizard verifies it isn't Photoshopped, I will not believe. :)

darth dariakus and starocean90 like this.
  2. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

It is the near exact positioning of the gifts. It gives me enough to question the authenticity. Especially since the guy apparently wanted to prove that he worked there, but pulled out an image of gifts from 2 Christmases ago.

starocean90 likes this.
  3. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Well you & he have successfully gained yourselves some attention. Enjoy your 15 minutes ;)

starocean90 likes this.
  4. 0bi-Wan

0bi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 13, 2001
    Lucasfilm has a gift shop where you can buy the exact things in the pictures.

I know because I went with my said friend. I know because my friend has a picture side by side with Lucas before he left stuff to Kennedy.

But knowing my friend, this may be a misdirection campaign sanctioned by Lucasfilm as much as him causing chaos on his own.

Carrie1138, Echo Base and TheBBP like this.
  5. ThreeDeathstickProblem

Sep 25, 2014
    Tangential: I like how everyone wanted the freedom to discuss the 4chan rumors, then as soon as the freedom was granted, promptly set about discrediting them. [face_laugh]

The weirdest part is I think this actually makes sense.

Captain B and darthmomm like this.
  6. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    so which one is it??? can you ask???

7. ararha

ararha Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 25, 2013
    Well the interesting thing is. Each of these different spoilers are stating different details of the film...What i've noticed is one of them says Driver's character is of Dooku lineage and his lightsaber is an ancient legendary sith weapon and SpoilerMan states that his lightsaber is made by the character...

Also that Gleeson plays a young Palpatine apparently.

8. ThreeDeathstickProblem

Sep 25, 2014
    He's just a dog chasing cars. He wouldn't know what to do with one if he caught it.

9. 0bi-Wan

0bi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 13, 2001
    Mod edit: Removed. I'm not going through all that and removing the links to 4chan for you.

Echo Base likes this.
  10. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    Is spoilerbro the brother of spoilerboy? And spoilerman their father, a man who wildly spoilt them in their youth? If so where is spoileraunt or that wise, spoily old goat spoilergrandpop? And spoilerdog - whom you may remember spoilt Turner and Hooch for us all in the late eighties?

burg2774 and starocean90 like this.
  11. Artoo-Dion

Artoo-Dion Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 9, 2009
    Most interesting to me is the involvement of Lucas and the tussles between JJ, LK, GL and Disney.

12. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    Spoiler Man VS Spoilerbro
    who wins??
    Bet now Vote Now.:p

Echo Base likes this.
  13. ifleninwasawizard

ifleninwasawizard Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2014
    Earlier Spoiler Man was saying LFL was going to start a disinformation campaign in February. Now he is saying LFL barely cares about leaks at all.

14. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    maybe he has a double personality.:p

Echo Base likes this.
  15. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
  16. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    This is all beginning to sound like a really weird soap opera. I look forward to hearing that Spoilerman has gotten amnesia and now believes he is the real father of Spoilerboy when in fact it's actually Spoilerbro :p

17. thisguyisnotajedi

thisguyisnotajedi Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2014
    starocean90 likes this.
  18. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    Spoilerwhatever lied???
    [​IMG]

19. ifleninwasawizard

ifleninwasawizard Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2014
    It's almost like Spoiler People are clones... and the internet is being attacked by them...

Echo Base likes this.
  20. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    [​IMG]

21. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    This is interesting. I'm fairly sure that both of these guys are legit, but one of them may be part of a disinformation campaign. Most of their info lines up perfectly, but there are a number of points of contention. So now I'm asking myself which set of these items is more likely to be covered up.

Dra---, Echo Base and Darth_Downunder like this.
  22. Artoo-Dion

Artoo-Dion Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 9, 2009
    That'd be hilarious if true.

23. Lando's BBQ

Lando's BBQ Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2013
    Bro is clearly fake. SpoilerMan has a chance of being legitimate. The Syfo-Dias thing is cool, I mentioned that yesterday.

24. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    actually Spoilerbro said that Spoilerman is part of the disinformation campaign.:p

25. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    Just seems to me that he is offering details to things that he would have to be DEEP inside to know, yet at the same time, can't answer other things clearly. For instance, he talks about what the opening crawl says. With as tight as this ship is, I cannot fathom that more than a few people know what the opening crawl says IF it has even been written yet. At the same time, he can't even be sure if the desert planet is or isn't Tatooine. He knows the opening crawl, but can only say "Yavin is in the film, presumably as the Republic's base of operations." . I dunno, for me there are too many discrepancies between huge things that he does know and smaller things that he doesn't know. I am not ready to outright call it BS, but it sure has a smell to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.