main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The New Rumor Intellectual Thread of Seriousness for Sophisticated Discourse

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Blazer-Smith, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    Update with names from Spoilerbro
    I've heard the following:
    Kira is code name, real name is nomi (she has a ****load of codenames)
    Boyega is leonis, not related to anyone
    Isaac is gavin, had codename jason
    Driver is a rich guy who inherited dooku's money ive heard his sith name is ruin

Ok, since the thread is dead and i've gotta go im leaving you guys with what spoilerman "wouldn't dare to touch" act 3:
    Theres a big battle in snow planet (which i know as tocmia, not sullarn), the republic wins but driver kidnaps daisy. Now, this is where things start to differ, the final part of the movie occurs in a rebel base and "vaders castle", ive been told they are the same planet (names head: yavin dantooine dandoran, bast) but im sure vader wouldnt be stupid enough to not find a rebel base at his home. Luke, han, boyega and rogue squadron arrive to save her, some crazy **** hapens inside and afterwards there's the luke-ghot yoda scene.
    I really hope you guys like the movie, and dont believe anyone saying hes read the script. Good night :)
    [​IMG]
    Not sure but I think the art is Spoilerman:p
    Spoilerbro
    Ive heard the next big thing is teaser poster around christmas, thats when the teaser is released on cinemas worldwide.

dekaneas, Immortiss, Dra--- and 2 others like this.
  2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    After reading through everything, I really don't know what to think. There certainly seems to be a point of contention between SpoilerMan and SpoilerBro regarding certain things and it's making it difficult to pinpoint if both are legit, if one is simply lying to get a rise out of the fan community...or heck, maybe both are having a bit of fun. I will say, however, that I am liking a lot of the things they are saying. It's definitely painting an interesting picture and it sure sounds like we'll be in for one heck of a ride.

If I take anything definitive out of this, it's the fact that they are both doing a great job of generating hype and giving us something new to talk about. I have to give them credit for that, at least.

3. robo_obi

robo_obi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    hmm..i find it weird that his name is "Leonis" and that he's not related to Zare Leonis from Rebels...

could just be a codename because he's a similar sort of character...but there was always that rumour that a character in rebels would set up one in TFA....

it makes sense for Boyega to be a decendant of Zare's...

Also i'm really kind of hoping that Kira's name doesn't end up being kira, mainly because I've 2/3 of the way through writing a novel in which I called a character Kira as a placeholder and I've kind of become attached to it...lol

RyanForder and Dra--- like this.
  4. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    It could also be that they actually have different information and that both believe their own info is real. The picture I'm getting from both of them is that JJ's Mystery Box is fully operational, even within Lucasfilm itself.

VMeran, Immortiss, Dra--- and 4 others like this.
  5. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    well one of them said that there were 6 different scripts on purpose, to root out moles.:p

6. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    They've both indicated that there are 5-6 different versions of the script floating around with different info in them. I think this is a big part of why there's so much conflicting information, and why there's been such a lack of name specificity all around.

VMeran, Dra--- and starocean90 like this.
  7. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012

This I think nails it. Personally, I think if both are legit they're in different parts of Lucasfilm and hearing different things... It's not exactly a small company.

SpoilerBro says Gavin...
    SpoilerMan says Darklighter...

Actual name?
    Gavin Darklighter?

I've been thinking Nomi was probable if we weren't getting Jaina, so I could see SpoilerBro being right on that... But they could easily both be wrong. Mixing up names for shooting scripts is such an easy thing to do to keep people from leaking to much.

Dra---, Mystery Roach and starocean90 like this.
  8. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    so does anybody think that art is real???

9. Artoo-Dion

Artoo-Dion Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 9, 2009
    I've got the vague feeling it's a photo of Hamill that's been manipulated rather than a real painting. I could be wrong.

10. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

This is what happens when you are photoshopping different pieces together and it ends up looking totally not legit. You throw a bunch of filters on it and call it "art".

VMeran, starocean90 and Artoo-Dion like this.
  11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    It's a fake.

I did a quick search on deviantART and it popped up. It was apparently posted on November 9th: http://chemari-wan.deviantart.com/art/Luke-Skywalker-493525155

12. Spy Vs Dog

Spy Vs Dog Jedi Master star 3

Jan 25, 2004
    Yeah there's PS filters for all kinds of things and textures, that looks like the horribly overused stock watercolor filter.

13. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    I read all of Spoiler Man's stuff earlier today, and I'm catching up on the whole Spoiler Bro thing now, but at this point I have to say that of the two of them, I'm mostly liking Bro and his info more.

Immortiss, Han Drolo and Dra--- like this.
  14. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    It's a pair of brothers sitting in the same room, posting things. All while having a good LOLz at us.

VMeran, darth dariakus and Dra--- like this.
  15. Artoo-Dion

Jun 9, 2009
    The "concept art" seals the deal for Spoiler Man's troll credentials. The 4chan back and forth between Man and Bro was entertaining, however.

Immortiss, Dra---, Michaea and 2 others like this.
  16. Echo Base

Echo Base Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2013
    Sorry, the fact he claims MvS is playing Boba Fett still rings alarm bells for me. I maintain that is one of the most ludicrous things I have heard.

17. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012

Wait, he was claiming that art was concept art?

Echo Base likes this.
  18. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
    LOL, that was entertaining. Teaches you that nothing on 4chan can be trusted.

19. Artoo-Dion

Jun 9, 2009
    What kind of rookie passes off something he got from deviantart as real concept art?

Amateur hour is OVER!!!

Yes.

20. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    Wow lol. I guess that signals bed time for me.

21. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
    I actuall think SpoilerBro has a chance to be legit, lol.

Dra--- likes this.
  22. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    Yeah I agree about that. I much prefer SpoilerMan's implication that he's Sifo-Dyas. However, Bro's take on Serkis being Plagueis is somewhat more compelling to me than SM's description of what sounds like Plagueis in all but name, and I prefer the idea of Gleeson being a young Palpatine in a vision to having two separate reveals of characters being children of the OT cast (especially if one of them is Luke).

Dra---, plaidphoenix and Echo Base like this.
  23. Michaea

Michaea Jedi Knight

Nov 29, 2014
    This is exactly my take on it. I'm surprised that some people still argue for this as a legitimate possibility. Even setting aside everything that is crazy about this content-wise, Disney would never convert a Maori character to Caucasian. People would notice, and not in a good way. This is Disney we're talking about. Never going to happen.

This raises a red flag for me as well for Spoiler Bro.

It's a lesser thing, but his take on Gleeson's character ("I think Paplative flashback, but maybe Luke...") is also at odds with Star Wars Underworld's report today, which seemed credible and very exciting.

24. Echo Base

Echo Base Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2013
    That said, Abrams more or less got away with turning Khan into a pasty-white Englishman. :p Disney also rather dubiously cast Johnny Depp as Tonto... I really don't belieeve they'd do this though, especially with an actor of MvS' calibre. Whoever he is playing must be in a key, albeit small, role. If MvS speaks with his natural accent, perhaps his character is from the same planet as Shmi, maybe even someone who knew her or a relative. That'd be more likely than a bleached Boba. :D

VMeran and Dra--- like this.
  25. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    In fairness, SB only said it was implied that the character was Fett, although that seems like it would be a very odd thing to do. I wonder that could be something he only inferred and assumed was implied. Hmmm.

Of course, another distinct possibility is that SB is trolling the **** out of SM, in order to prove how easy it would be to make that stuff up. Come to think of it, SB has said very little that hasn't already been rumored or speculated before he said it.

I think I'm starting to lean toward that theory now actually.

And the rumors of Gleeson do kind of back up SM's report about him having infiltrated the Empire. It seems extremely possible that SWU is only getting part of the story.

Dra---, starocean90 and Echo Base like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.