main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Sith Wars: Chronicles of the Dark Side

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Abercio, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    Darth Ruin is dead. Murdered by his own company, the New Sith Empire is rapidly disintegrating into chaos as both the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic wage war against them. Now within a new civil war amongst themselves, can the Sith survive their own onslaught, along with the New Sith Wars?

Grand Masters of the Jedi Order called the departure of Phanius, who became Darth Ruin, the Fourth Great Schism in the history of the Jedi Order. As glorious as they stood, more than fifty Jedi Knights followed Ruin into darkness, falling alongside him and becoming self-proclaimed Sith Lords, forging the New Sith Empire, and instigating yet another war. When those beneath him believed Ruin had lost his mind and was unfit the lead the war against the powerful Republic and their Jedi Order, they betrayed him; bombed him to death from the skies above, unsure whether they held the strength to have killed him in combat.

Now, in shambles, the New Sith Empire must find new leadership, as well as a way to hold strong against their enemies, including one another. After all, treachery is the way of the Sith...

Welcome to [i][b]The New Sith Wars: Chronicles of the Dark Side[/b][/i], gamers!

The year is 2,000 BBY. As hinted at by the introduction, you may play as Sith Lords in the New Sith Empire. While all Sith may be under one Sith banner, they have splintered into covert, treacherous alliances. One that follows the ideals of the New Sith, and one that follows the ideals that Ruin left behind. Neither openly fight against one another, as they both have one goal in mind, to destroy all Jedi and the Republic. But, when eyes aren't watching, these Sith fight each other, and try to become the true leaders of the Empire. Two Sith Lords ? [b]Darth Despys[/b] and [b]Darth Exemplar[/b] ? have been elected to lead, temporarily at least, in a bipartisan leadership for the good of the Sith Empire.

Join one side of the Sith, and explore the treachery that is well-known across the galaxy!
    [hr]
    [b]Factions[/b]

[image=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1023/sithdespyshc8.png]

[b][color=darkred]Followers of Truth[/color][/b] (also known as The Betrayers, the True New Sith, and The Realizers) ? the Sith Faction within the New Sith Empire loyal to Darth Despys, traitors to Darth Ruin

[image=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8047/sithexemplartb8.png]

[b][color=darkorange]Defenders of Ideals[/color][/b] (also known as The Loyalists, Followers of Ruin) ? the Sith Faction within the New Sith Empire loyal to Darth Ruin's ideals, and now Darth Exemplar

(images © Abercio)
    [hr]
    [b]Rules[/b]
    ? Respect the Game Master (GM) and all other players, although GM word is [i]law[/i]
    ? Respect and always follow all policies, particularly the Terms of Service
    ? Do not god mode, ever, and do not control the characters of other players
    ? Please use proper grammar, spelling, and detail to the best of your ability
    ? Never, ever, move the game along significantly - your GM is responsible for all time control!
    ? Please PM (Private Message) all sheets to me for approval
    ? Enjoy the game, and please don't be "so uncivilized"; keep OOC (out of character) chatter to a minimum!
    [hr]
    [b]Character sheet[/b]
    ? Sith moniker:
    ? Birthdate:
    ? Homeworld:
    ? Appearance:
    ? Lightsaber details:
    ? Faction: ([b][color=darkred]Followers of Truth[/color][/b] or [b][color=darkorange]Defenders of Ideals[/color][/b])

To note, I will be controlling Despys and Exemplar, as GM. You may only play as Sith Lords ? but be aware that normal soldiers are under the command of both Jedi and Sith, the Jedi from the Republic and the Sith from recruits. Although this RPG will attempt to remain in-line with [i]Star Wars[/i] canon, there is little information about the New Sith Wars during this specific time period at this time. So please, feel free to take liberties when developing your character's history throughout the game. Please do not create more than one character. Please, whatever faction you choose to be on, remain on their side throughout the game. You're with the

2. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    Apologies for the double post. Forgot my own character sheets.

? [b]Sith moniker:[/b] Darth Despys
    ? [b]Birthdate:[/b] 2,029 BBY
    ? [b]Homeworld:[/b] Coruscant
    ? [b]Appearance:[/b]
    [image=http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6379/sithdataoneal3.jpg]
    ? [b]Lightsaber details:[/b] Double-bladed hilt, red
    ? [b]Faction:[/b] [b][color=darkred]Followers of Truth[/color][/b]

(image © DATAone @ deviantART)
    [hr]
    ? [b]Sith moniker:[/b] Darth Exemplar
    ? [b]Birthdate:[/b] 2,040 BBY
    ? [b]Homeworld:[/b] Almas
    ? [b]Appearance:[/b]
    [image=http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8833/sithkieranoatsew4.jpg]
    ? [b]Lightsaber details:[/b] Single-bladed hilt, orange
    ? [b]Faction:[/b] [b][color=darkorange]Defenders of Ideals[/color][/b]

(image © kieranoats @ deviantART)

3. Blood-and-Iron

Blood-and-Iron Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2009
    Approved by the GM

? Sith moniker: Lady Rukiyo
    ? Birthdate: 2,025 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Coruscant
    ? Appearance: A tall, slender woman; fits the classical notions of beauty; clad in red, flowing robes
    ? Lightsaber details: A single blade is all the the Lady Rukiyo needs; it flashes its crimson arc during battle.
    ? Faction: Followers of Truth

4. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    OOG: Really interesting concept. What'd be really, really helpful here is a detailed summary of who these factions are, what the leaders stand for, and how they're structured. I imagine you're not just expecting players to choose their allegiance based on who's cooler looking. It'd help on character building.

5. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    OOG: Agree totally. I dislike the CS set up though. Doesn't matter though, as I WILL be sending in a CS

6. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    OOG: I suggest reposting this in the Game Designer's Guild to get some more feedback.

7. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    OOC: The beauty of it is choosing sides before you know what to expect, otherwise, you'd know what to expect (booooring). A prologue post, which has already been written, will go into detail about the characters. I will not spoil more of the story beforehand. I do not need to post this in the GDG. And please contact me further through Private Message if you wish to do so. OOC clutter is meaningless and makes games look bad.

8. Coltran3

Coltran3 Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2009
    Approved by Abercio

Sith moniker: Darth Mugen [?without limitation?; the linguistic origins of the word are unknown]
    ? Birthdate: 2,027 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Believed to be Coruscant; the details, which once were encrypted into his personal Archive in the Jedi Temple, ?mysteriously disappeared? around his turn to the dark side
    ? Appearance:

[image=http://www.geocities.com/thefishspeaker/codimages/paul.jpg]
    - Note: Wears black-colored contacts when not in the company of his ?fellows?, in order to maintain a low profile

? Lightsaber details: A simple, single-bladed lightsaber with the Sith trademark crimson blade.

9. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    GM APPROVED!

Character sheet:
    Sith Moniker: Darth Aeson
    Birthdate: 2,026 BBY
    Homeworld: Metellos
    Appearance: Aeson is tall and muscular, being a generally imposing figure. He wears his dark hair relatively short, and keeps longer than average sideburns. He wears a full suit of antique battle-scarred Sith trooper armor, the helmet of which he wears as circumstances require. Draped over his shoulders is a black Armorweave cape with silver clasp.
    Lightsaber Details: Single-bladed hilt, blue
    Faction: Followers of Truth

10. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    OOC: At this time, I will post a roster so far only because I want to request something. Could any potential gamers interested please highly consider joining the Defenders of Ideals? I have plans for both factions, and to have one go stale because they have no players would be a huge bummer. We currently have 3 FoT and none for DoI. I will move the game along no matter what, but please take that thought into consideration. Thank you.

[b]Players[/b] ([i]non-GM[/i])

[color=darkred][b]Followers of Truth[/b][/color]
    ? [b]Darth Aeson[/b] ([i]BLemelisk[/i])
    ? [b]Lady Rukiyo[/b] ([i]Blood-and-Iron[/i])
    ? [b]Darth Mugen[/b] ([i]Coltran3[/i])

[color=darkorange][b]Defenders of Ideals[/b][/color]
    ?[i]currently none[/i]

11. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    Sith moniker: Darth Ryu
    ? Birthdate: 2,045 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Duros
    ? Appearance: A tall, thin light grey man, with compact red eyes. Wears long brown robes from his days as a Jedi Knight.
    ? Lightsaber details: Two red lightsabers, with extended hilts
    ? Faction: Defenders of ideals

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Sith moniker: Darth Belie
    ? Birthdate: 2,040 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Null
    ? Appearance: A medium-height, medium-built man, with turqoise eyes. Wears a black version of his old Jedi robes.
    ? Lightsaber details: Single crimson lightsaber.

13. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    ? Sith moniker: Darth Atalus ? Birthdate: 2052 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Yablari (Homeworld of the Anomid)
    ? Appearance: A typical Anomid he is rather small and slender, but of unnatural agility. He wears different layers of black rags held together by a black belt. His breathing mask is simple and linked to his body. If you look closer it actually looks like it has grown into his very flesh.
    ? Lightsaber details: A single crimson blade with a slightly longer hilt

14. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    OOC: I am pleased to announce that any users interested are now under no pressure to join the Defenders of Ideals.

Since both factions are even now, we'll be okay in the long run. Thank you for all who have joined, and we will begin this Tuesday. That works out well as Sinrebirth has notified me he may only post on that day each week.

A prologue post will come soon, probably Sunday, for all of you to learn more of the Sith's recent history and of your two leaders. As well, an up-to-date roster will be posted that day.

I am also announcing (for those of you wondering) members of the Defenders of Ideals will be known as Sith Defenders and members of the Followers of Truth will be known as Sith Realizers to one another.

15. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    L'approved.

? Sith Moniker: Darth Caelum
    ? Birthdate: 2068 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Dromund Kaas
    ? Appearance: An instrument bred for war, Caelum was a hulking specimen of human nature. Caelum was completely bald, but had a ragged beard hugging his jaw. He had beautiful blue eyes, that contrasted with the rest of his appearance. Caelum weighed around three hundred pounds and was nearly 2 meters tall.
    ? Lightsaber Details: Caelum?s lightsaber hilt is double the standard length of a single one. His blade color is a deep purple.
    ? Faction: Defenders of Ideals

16. kit-kenobi

kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2007
    Character sheet
    ? Sith moniker: Darth Vulnus
    ? Birthdate: 2,030 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Alpheridies (Miraluka adopted homeworld)
    -Appearance: Darth Vulnus is a 6'1" Miraluka who keeps his eyes and face covered by an ancient Sith mask that is etched with ancient Sith symbols.Vulnus keeps his hair about shoulder-length and in a pony-tail, though it is rarely visible behind the hood of his long, black and deep-maroon robes.
    - Lightsaber details: A single dark red blade and a dark red shoto
    ? Faction: Defenders of Ideals

17. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    OOC: Roster update time! I have decided that the prologue will surely come Sunday, so tomorrow will just be a day waiting for any more potential players. Also, instead, we will be beginning Monday. Thanks to all who have joined, and here is the list.

[b]Players[/b] ([i]non-GM[/i])

[color=darkred][b]Followers of Truth[/b][/color]

? [b]Darth Aeson[/b] ([i]BLemelisk[/i])
    ? [b]Darth Mugen[/b] ([i]Coltran3[/i])
    ? [b]Lady Rukiyo[/b] ([i]Blood-and-Iron[/i])

[color=darkorange][b]Defenders of Ideals[/b][/color]

? [b]Darth Atalus[/b] ([i]Sir_Draco[/i])
    ? [b]Darth Belie[/b] ([i]Sinrebirth[/i])
    ? [b]Darth Ryu[/b] ([i]TheManinBlack[/i])
    ? [b]Darth Caelum [/b]([i]NickLitYouAFlame[/i])
    ? [b]Darth Vulnus[/b] ([i]kit-kenobi[/i])

18. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    OOC: This is only part one of the prologue; part two will come soon. Do not begin role playing yet! Official opening post tomorrow!

[b][i]Prologue[/i][/b][blockquote][i]Sith Sanctuary, Kalsunor, Sith Space, Outer Rim Territories[/i][/blockquote]A thin, chiseled Human ran up a flight stone steps, leaving rocky particles behind with each tread. As he reached the throne room above, he realized his stiff, dark gray shirt had large perspiration marks beneath his arms. He knew he was nervous, simply hadn't realized how much until now. He also realized this wasn't going to be a good meeting. Delivering bad news was always, well, bad.

Approaching the golden-decorated doors, he pushed them open with a hard shove, to appear stronger than he really was. If you didn't show up other soldiers, you'd be demoted ? or worse, killed ? and replaced. He slowed his quickened pace as he realized that his superior was standing in the center of the large throne room, looking back towards the throne of the Sith Lord Darth Ruin. The man simply cleared his throat ever so softly and stood up straight, giving a half-arsed bow to his superior. Then he spoke.

"My Lord, I bring news from Almas," the man said, his voice obviously worried. He couldn't help it ? he always had trouble disguising his emotions. And, not being Force-sensitive like most of his superiors, could not disguise himself and his thoughts, either.

"What is it, Commander?" Sith Lord Exemplar asked, his bald held refracting the light from the opened door across the room. He turned his head only a notch, not fully facing the Sith Commander and only slightly revealing the mask that hid his tattered face beneath it.

"Yes, uh, Lord Exemplar," the Commander said, his voice shakier than before. "My Lord, it's your... our master. Lord Ruin. He is dead. Killed, gunship fire from the skies. The word just came in," the Commander said, finishing off with a tone that held sympathetic vibrations. He never really liked his Force-wielding superiors, but knew that all of them were powerful ? certainly far more than himself ? and he rather serve them than the Republic. But he also held some respect for them, although fear struck him most when a Sith Lord would die. He never knew what to expect next.

"Hmph," the Sith Lord muttered as his face turned back towards the throne, ignoring the Commander behind him, "I already knew that, Commander. I felt his death, through the Force. Something you could never understand," the Sith said coldly, keeping his face expressionless and rubbing his forehead scar in thought. The Sith Commander took offense from the comment, although knew never to challenge a Sith Lord, not unless you were one yourself. He simply sucked it up and nodded, almost to himself.

"Yes milord. Apologies for the disturbance," the Commander paused for a moment, contemplating whether or not he should leave then. He decided against it, and kept his eyes fixed on his superior, "Milord, if I may inquire, who could of done this? Who possesses ? possessed ? the strength to kill Lord Ruin?" His voice sincere and filled with fright, he shuddered at the thought of one more powerful than the leader of the Sith. Could it have been the Jedi? He did not know, but if it had been them, then he speculated the Sith would be in trouble.

"It matters not. He is dead. In time, his killers will show themselves. Only then will we strike back at them, and uphold what Ruin taught us. His ideals will be ours," Darth Exemplar said, kneeling for a moment towards the throne, in respect for his fallen Sith Master. He stood up within a second, and began walking towards the throne, very slowly, solemnly. With that, the Commander took his cue and bowed once more, turning around to exit the throne room.

"Oh, and Commander Tilebros," said Darth Exemplar, stopping in his stride, this time turning his head completely around. Commander Tilebros immediately turned back around and faced his superior, as chills went up his spine as he took a look at the Sith Lord's face, as well as to what Exemplar had left to

19. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    GM Approved

? Sith moniker: Darth Vorare
    ? Birthdate: 2,035 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Orto
    ? Appearance: Around 1.4 meters tall, dark red fur, wears a black cloak. Obese, even for an Ortolan.
    ? Lightsaber details: A single crimson-blade shoto

20. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    Two days later
    Great Hall, Sith Sanctuary, Kalsunor, Sith Space, Outer Rim Territories
    More than two hundred being entered the Great Hall of Kalsunor, flooding through the doors and stripping the large, empty room of its massive supply of oxygen. Humans, Twi'leks, Trandoshans, Bothans ? as well as several more different species ? stood in the center of the Great Hall, chattering with a thirst for power.

Who would be their next leader? With Ruin, the founder of their glorious Sith Empire, dead, who could wield the full power of the Empire under their own iron fist, if anyone? Many asked themselves these questions, unsure of what would become of the Sith. Others, however, were confident in their own power ? others such as Darth Exemplar, Darth Despys, and Darth Izola ? and knew they could each be the next Sith Emperor.

As the uproar became louder, Darth Exemplar stood, bringing his scarred face out of the shadows. He raised his arms and held his hands out wide open, both a symbol of power and respect. He was demanding it from his fellow Sith. As the crowd quieted, he lowered his arms and prepared to address the Sith crowd. Before doing so, he turned to his left and glanced at Darth Despys, a fellow Human sitting ever so relaxed on his newly appointed throne. How could a since be so tranquil in a time like this? Exemplar had his suspicions, but would not openly reveal them. He knew a Sith Civil War was about, but he would never compromise himself in the public eye. Turning back to the massive hall, he took in deep breath as he waited for the final chatter to die out. It was hard to breathe at times, since his mask often blocked off most airflow.

"Lords of the Empire," he started, raising his voice with each passing moment, "Two days ago, at 1200 hours, we received news from our Sith Armies that our Emperor was... dead. Reports claim gunship fire hailed from the skies and took Lord Ruin's life," he said, turning back towards Despys, "An act of cowardice, an act of one truly afraid to face the master," he said coldly, leering at his suspect. He turned back towards the crowd, "But most of us should've known this by the time our inferior soldiers delivered the news. The Force... is strong with all of us."

Suddenly, the crowd began crying out again, shouting towards the large thrones where Exemplar, Despys, and Izola stood. "Who did it?" Some asked, "Was it the Jedi?" Said another, "Was anyone with Lord Ruin?" Said someone else, "Tell us, Lord Exemplar," said a group of Sith, crowded in the posterior corner of the hall. Exemplar again calmed the crowd.

"We do know three of his most trusted lieutenants were with him," Exemplar commented. Sadness struck his voice, "We have no indication they survived the attack, either," He said as he bowed his head in respect for the fallen.

"Well, if his most trusted were with him, milord," said Darth Despys as he stood from his throne and approached the Dark Lord, conveniently addressing the crowd too, "Why were you not?" His voice was coy, and Exemplar could sense Despys had a hint of malice behind it. The Dark Lord snarled at the thought.

"Because I am the most trusted... or so I was. Ruin trusted me to maintain order while he was away, and, as you fellow Sith have elected, I will continue to maintain order." Exemplar said, not facing Despys. "Do not think this is a power trip, my fellows," Exemplar said as he turned towards Darth Izola, the female Bothan Sith Lady. "This is why we also elected Darth Izola stay at our sides, of myself and Despys, to prevent chaos," He said, pointing his large hand towards his companion.

"Yes, perhaps," started Despys, his tone coy, "But now, you are no one's most trusted, but rather stand alone, as one powerful Sith Lord," the Dark Lord said chuckling to himself. Exemplar knew that Despys was trying to put the blame on him for Ruin's death. Everyone suspected either the Jedi or the Republic in killing their Emperor ? but everyone also knew that treachery within the Sith was a possibility. For Despys, laying

21. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    GM approved.

Character sheet
    ? Sith moniker: Darth Tokara
    ? Birthdate: 2029
    ? Homeworld: Kalee
    ? Appearance: He has reddish-brown skin, sharp gray tusks, two on his chin,
    and two protruding out of his upper jaw. He has four clawed fingers on each hand,
    and four clawed toes. He has two thumbs on each hand giving him an extra strong grip.
    ? Lightsaber details: Tokara has a single blade with a hilt shaped like the Lig sword of his
    race, his blade was a pure blood red.

22. Abercio

Abercio Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2009
    OOC: We are beginning! Here is an updated roster.

Players (non-GM)

Followers of Truth

? Darth Aeson (BLemelisk)
    ? Darth Mugen (Coltran3)
    ? Lady Rukiyo (Blood-and-Iron)
    ? Darth Tokara (Mister_Master)
    ? Darth Vorare (Winged_Jedi)

Defenders of Ideals

? Darth Atalus (Sir_Draco)
    ? Darth Belie (Sinrebirth)
    ? Darth Caelum (NickLitYouAFlame)
    ? Darth Ryu (TheManinBlack)
    ? Darth Vulnus (kit-kenobi)

[b][color=darkred]Darth Despys[/color][/b][blockquote][i]Personal training quarters, Sith Sanctuary, Kalsunor, Sith Space, Outer Rim Territories[/i][/blockquote]Despys entered his personal training quarters, followed by a group of Sith. Five of them to be exact; five followers, five fellow conspirators. Despys, a fairly short Human male, stood beneath the shadows of some of his allies as they encircled around him. He waited for the last of them to shut the door behind him and close off any curious eyes, eavesdropping ears. Despys then strode to the left, facing the first of his allies, beginning to welcome them.

"Lady Rukiyo," Despys said seductively, grasping the Sith woman's hand and kissing it gently. He then took a couple of steps to Rukiyo's right, "Darth Mugen," he said, placing a rough hand on his companion's shoulder, nodding in doing so. A grim smile came across his face as he approached his next companion, "Darth Aeson," he said, placing his hand on his fellow Sith's shoulder clasps, which shimmered against the sunlight that was entering the room.

Despys then approached the one even shorter than him, an Ortolan draped in a black cloak than made him look even more obese than he actually was, "Darth Vorare," Despys said, placing both hands on each of the Ortolan's shoulders, smiling. Finally, Despys turned towards his Kaleesh ally, who stood far taller than he and bore intriguing markings of the Kaleesh species, "Darth Tokara," Despys said, feeling the tip of Tokara's right tusk with his forefinger, "Good to have you," He said, as he stepped away and turned towards the wall that faced his allies.

With his back turned to them, he sighed, and then addressed them, "Good to have all of you," He said, slowly turning back around to face the Sith, "And welcome. Welcome to a new beginning, my friends," Despys said, with a large smirk on his face, his eyes glowing at the thought. His plans were proceeding accordingly thus far, and now it was time for his allies to rally together and band against their rival Sith.

"With Ruin's death, we have become Realizers, and we must acknowledge that. However, we cannot do so in the eye of the public, or, moreover, in the eye of our enemies," He began, stroking his goatee, "That includes the Sith Lord Exemplar. He is a threat, to us, to our goals, to the Empire at large," he said, clenching his fist and raising it to his face, displaying his anger and power.

"But now is not the time to strike, not yet my friends," He said, lowering his fist and composing himself. Not yet, he thought. Not until more have rallied to his cause, "My fellow Sith, go, prepare yourselves for your next missions," He said, changing the subject, "Remember, our alliance must remain secret, for now. Do not hesitate to state your views, stand up for them; but [i]do not[/i] incriminate any of your fellow Sith in what we have accomplished so far," He said, pointing one by one at each of the Sith.

"Go now, and prepare. Our soldiers will report to me within the hour, and then a minion will give you your next mission. Be prepared for anything, fellow Realizers." With that, Despys went around the fellow Sith who encircled him and exited his quarters, leaving them by themselves in the training quarters.

[b]TAG:[/b] BLemelisk, Blood-and-Iron, Coltran3, Mister_Master, Winged_Jedi

[hr]
    [b][color=darkorange]Darth Exemplar[/color][/b][blockquote][i]Great Hall, Sith Sanctuary, Kalsunor, Sith Space, Outer Rim Territories[/i][/blockquote]The last of the Sith in the Great Hall

23. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Darth Atalus
    Great Hall, Sith Sanctuary, Kalsunor

He had stayed when most of the others had left the hall. He had stayed out of respect for the dead man he had once served. Or had he?

Darth Atalus closed his white, featureless eyes and breathed through his mask. The pain where it was attached to his body was aching as always. This pain fueled his frustration and anger and therefore was most welcome. He tried not to become too distant, too detached or too calculating. For there was a certain potency in calculation, but only his hatred would make him rise above all others. Fear and anger were the Dark Side. Ruin had thought him so much.

Darth Exemplar was not his dead Master, obviously. He would never be. As he gave out his orders Atalus turned towards his collegues and smiled beneath his mask. How many of them planned the new leaders replacment already? He wondered. Exemplar had shared his power. He had already admitted that he alone was not heir to Darth Ruins Empire. And with that he had made his first mistake. Such mistakes had a tendency to beomce chain-reactions.

Nevertheless he was the way. Darth Despys and his "new ways" were disgusting at best. Every Sith believed he would found a new order. Darth Bane´s in dozens cheaper. Only one Sith had united them and whoever had killed this man, was not a new leader therefore.

"Darth Vulnus, Atalus," Exemplar said, addressing him and the Miralukan respectively, "Both of you will act solely as my reach. The further we push the Jedi and the Republic, the stronger we will become. I trust in both of your abilities in the dark side." Atalus nodded only at the show of trust from his master. Without a doubt Exemplar knew his reluctance to accept him. Why else would he have send him to the front. But it would do for now. Jedi where the more calculable enemies these days. And fleets and soldiers would become important soon. Very soon. A short look at his "brother in darkness" Vulnus was Atalus only reaction. He was no man of many words. Not unless asked.

"Go now, and prepare. Our soldiers will report to me within the hour, and then a minion will give you your next mission. Be prepared for anything, fellow Realizers." Prepared for anything? Like your untmely death Exemplar? Atalus smiled again. It was a rlief that the mask disguised his emotions. He imagined it being very hard for humans to show theirs all the time.

Turning towards the exit Darth Atalus stepped out of the hall and made his way to his meidtation chambers. He was prepared. Now he was waiting for the enemies next move. Or even his allies. Opportunity was everywhere.

Tag: Assembled Sith inside the hall, Abercio

24. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Darth Caelum
    Great Hall, Sith Sanctuary, Kalsunor, Sith Space, Outer Rim Territories

Caelum was unmoved by Exemplar?s speech. At best, the other Sith had revealed an ineptness to rule. He was not charismatic, as Lord Ruin had been. He was a fighter; an intimidator, and seemingly incapable of rational command. Unless he was trying to cripple his third of the army, it would seem unfavorable to have your most capable duelist, and able strategist, working as an ambassador between two rival factions.

Caelum didn?t speak, after Exemplar had departed. His face was blank, hiding internal calculation and scheming. Caelum resolved that Exemplar would need to be silenced, but before he acted, he needed to find an appropriate replacement. God knew, that it wasn?t he. He had accepted his station as a battle master, long ago, because he was the best. It might take time to discover an appropriate candidate, so Caelum would have to watch, and wait.

Not exactly his forte, he thought. Caelum smiled subtly, disguising it as a smirk.

Tag: Sithys

25. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    (OOC: Character accepted.

Character sheet
    ? Sith moniker: Resh Dai (Unlike other Sith, he hasn't taken a title with 'Darth' in it yet, however the name he currently uses is most likely an alias as well)
    ? Birthdate: 2,028 BBY
    ? Homeworld: Zeltros
    ? Appearance: A fairly typical Zeltron male, he has no tattoos but long reddish black hair, reaching down to his shoulders and a reasonably handsome face, his eyes are the characteristic yellow of the Sith and his body is fairly well toned, kept fit through frequent physical exertion.
    ? Lightsaber details: A red forked lightsaber with a handle of a rough black material, as well as a shoto saber as a backup, with a handle of a reflective silver material
    ? Faction: Followers of Truth)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.