main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The *Official* Ahsoka in The Clone Wars thread (general discussion)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by G-FETT, Feb 15, 2008.

1. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Only time will tell. (But personally, I hope not. I wouldn't cast Nyong'o to play old lady Ahsoka, but I'm also not the casting director, so MHO doesn't matter.)

Elderly though, Ahsoka would be in her 70s by TFA.

2. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Have we seen any Togruta in their 70's? They may age differently from humans.

3. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

If we go off of the EU they have a ten year shorter life span then humans and in SW the life expetance is 90-100 for non force user humans.

5. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Forgive me, but in the Star Wars EU is what?

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

The species Togruta has ten years less then humans on there life expectance of non force users.

7. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Official age unknown, but I estimate Shaak Ti has to be at least 50 in the pic below, assuming she's at least 30 by the time of ROTS, which I think is a very safe assumption. It's possible she's 60 or even 70 here.

[​IMG]

This is irrelevant, as Ahsoka is a Mary Sue and not subject to the negative effects of aging.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Umm... wow. I mean, for those (like us all here) who are into SW deeply enough to be fully aware of the recent animated SWU, a female alien with orange skin, and who would be elderly by the time of 30 years after Endor, rings a pretty damn obvious bell...

Wait till anakinfansince1983 sees this. It's like the sum of all her fears come true I think. Her Star Wars Red Wedding.

9. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Which is still more than the life expectancy of real life Earth humans.

Hey, maybe there's a high infant mortality on the Togruta homeworlds. They seem like a kinda backwoods pastoralist people from the TCW depictions. That would skew life expectancy somewhat. It's why life expectancy for working class people in 19th century England was 40. It didn't mean that most of died around that age, rather the massive infant mortality skewed the life expectancy downwards.

Course maybe I'm assuming too much about the lifestyle of all Togruta from the small depictions in TCW. Planet of Hats and all that...

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I've had my "oh hell" moment accurately depicted by cwustudent 's gif. But...like the idea of Ahsoka being Fulcrum, some of it sounds like wishful thinking and I'm holding out for more confirmation.

I do fully expect a version of 60-year-old Mara Jade in a catsuit if she does show up though.

Son of a Bith likes this.
  11. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    I would rather her story is ended in the dark times, but I am not averse to seeing her in episode 7.

Oh, and old EU = irrelevant in discussions like this.

12. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Apparently the Star Wars Underworld guys think Lupita is not Ahsoka, because if she were, their contact would have recognized her as such and said so.

13. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Just saw the Asohka episodes where she was being framed, if you ask me, that should have been a feature film. Never would have thought an arc would go like that. That was a good 4 episodes. Im glad she left the Jedi after all the crap they were doing to her, now I see why so many fans want to see her story to continue in Rebels. Honestly though, id like to see one of the Rebels characters killed off before they bring Asohka on the show, if that is what they are planning.

14. Vader'sGoodHand

Vader'sGoodHand Jedi Master star 3

Apr 1, 2014
    If Lupita is Ahsoka, which is what I thought from the beginning due to her facial features being on point with an older Ahsoka, it will just make me roll my eyes and shake my fists in the air (Curse you Filoni). I hoped that she would have played a Sith offspring of Ventress. I guess if Disney is trying to appeal to the younger generation I can see why they would add Ahsoka to the film. It would have something for the kids who grew up with TCW have a character that they know. It will still make me face-palm and be close to hating her character because she got dragged out.

cwustudent likes this.
  15. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Anyone older than LukeSkywalker from previous Star War footage should be dead when Disney startss their new series.

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  16. Vader'sGoodHand

Vader'sGoodHand Jedi Master star 3

Apr 1, 2014

Well yea and I agree.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

So Han solo should be dead.

18. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016

I'm sorry for bringing yet another Ahsoka thread into the front of this sub-forum but this speculation from even before the clone wars movie came out makes me smile and feel sad at the same time. Still what foresight, minus Darth killing her of course.

Speculation about what part Ahsoka would play back then is fascinating to look at now, some people got things so right!

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

(In before the lock) Was that quoted post suggesting that Vader would be appearing in TCW?

20. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    No idea. Its speculation made before the TCW movie was out so who knows.

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

It did mention about the series, so they knew that the Series was coming. Makes you wonder why they might've thought Clone Wars wouldn't end before ROTS.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well that was a bit on the nose back then.:_|=((

23. AshiusX

AshiusX Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 7, 2016
    All this talk about Ahsoka being played by Lupita. Has me thinking what would have been people's reaction had Maz Kanata's role and character been replaced by an older Ahsoka?
    Seeing Ahoska interacting with Han Solo is definitely to be a strange to see and take in.

I would have jump out of my seat for sure!

Beyond the usual cries of ''making the universe too small''.

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

They'd never have done that. It was one thing to reveal Ahsoka's return as the Fulcrum character in Rebels; set over a decade beyond the events of ROTS. But showing her in TFA would kind of ruined any desire to see her ultimate showdown with Vader.

25. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015

Yeah I didn't think they would add her in TFA simply due to the confrontation that was going to occur in Rebels. It would have spoiled the outcome.

Skydoll and Ahsoka's Tano like this.