main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The *Official* Ahsoka in The Clone Wars thread (general discussion)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by G-FETT, Feb 15, 2008.

1. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    That's from Season 4 Episode 21, Brothers. At the start of the episode, Anakin and Ahsoka visit a diner, just vacated by Savage Opress.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  2. tcw7567

tcw7567 Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2017
    Awesome thanks!!

3. Macromind101

Macromind101 Jedi Knight

Jan 9, 2016
    To my understanding, TCW movie occurred approx. half a year after AOTC, while the end of season 5 occurred approx. a year before ROTS. This means Ahsoka was Anakin's padawan for a year and a half. Is this really accurate? Because to me, a year and a half seems like kind of a short period of time considering all that's happened, like how much Ahsoka has grown and matured, and the impact she has had on Anakin (at least before he turned to the dark side; and even then, Vader was affected by his memories of Ahsoka more so than most other former comrades).

TetsuAero likes this.
  4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes I do think there was only supposed to be a year and a bit left

rumblewagon likes this.
  6. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    What difference would you like to see in her personality compared to when she was a Jedi? She can't be as wise as she was in Rebels yet but she should be different than before because of what happened to her. Maybe we'll see her as being some kind of vigilante or something.

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well her personality had been outlined in the novel, which does take place post-leaving the order but pre-Rebels. She was in hiding of course; but was helping people when she could without drawing attention to herself for obvious reasons.

8. Vizzy91

Vizzy91 Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 12, 2018
    I honestly think Ahsoka is gonna go through some PTSD and feel how useless she is as she's not Jedi. But her vigilante work will help her gain self-esteem that she can still help people even when you are not a Jedi.

9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    She kind of kept her Jedi abilities to herself throughout most of her stint on Onderon helping Saw and his people reclaim the capital. It was only at the end when they were in dire straits that she pulled away from the façade.

10. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I think we'll see her a tad lost and confused as to her purpose. She was certainly confident in herself while with the Jedi, so I think there will be a loss of self-confidence. Perhaps she'll have regret for leaving the Jedi, but also coming to the realization that it was the right choice for her. I'm interested if Maul knows she's left the Jedi and how he would know.

11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well that's another thing. Obviously he knows about her being an "ex-Jedi" when she confronts her in Rebels. In a prior meeting (SOM?), did she just tell him outright that she's no Jedi (similar to how she tells Vader later on), or did he find out about her walking out of the Temple from another source?

12. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    It probably doesn't matter to Maul considering she's his adversary leading the Republic intervention. I hope they touch on how this will technically be a civil conflict and the Republic forces shouldn't be there at all, but Sidious needs to depose Maul so they continue the storyline on how he gradually rewrites the rules to the point where he can declare himself Emperor in ROTS

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Wasn't that the reason why Obi-Wan went on his own during the Lawless episode rather than take a fleet of clones with him?

Well continuing the Lawless episode, he technically does depose of Maul, albeit for the time being, when he captures and subdues him to coax Talzin out one final time.

14. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    I'm sure even Maul had no trouble catching wind of an incident that involved an army of clones blowing up city infrastructure in pursuit of a Jedi, wanted posters all over Coruscant and a televised murder trial. Add to that Skywalker's fame so even as much as the Jedi would prefer to bury this embarrassment in the late Friday news cycle, it's not a secret to anyone keeping up with galactic affairs.