main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A&A The Official Alex Wheeler Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lord_Hydronium, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Hydronium

Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2002
    This is the thread to discuss the work of Alex Wheeler, author of the Rebel Force series.

2. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    @};-Hello, Alex Wheeler! A note to say that I greatly enjoy your series "Rebel Force." It gives new life in a fresh start to Luke, Leia and Han as they deepen their acquaintance at this point in the saga and since I've been a Star Wars fan since '77, it was quite welcome. Your 'voices' of the Big Three rang true and with the incorporation of Ferus Olin and Lune Divinian in the series, well, all sorts of neat plot threads either knotted themselves to an end or spun off into new threads. Good job!

3. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    You've completed the series, good for you. The plot had a neat turn and the denouement was satisfying. I did figure you'd most likely 'bring balance to the Saga,' so to speak, by allowing a 'certain favorite character of mine' to make the ultimate sacrifice for his mission, and you did. Ah well. The characterization of the Big Three, I'll state again, brought them into a new literary life consistent with their movie personas. [face_good_luck] Good luck to you in all your endeavors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.