main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Anakin Skywalker Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Linari_Tanis, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    Well I've been wanting to do this for a long time and just never got around to it....

I am a HUGE fan of Anakin and Hayden and I just wanted to see how many people like them too!!! :D Plus, I would definitly like to talk to some Anakin fans instead of haters. I run into them all the time...boy do they piss me off... :mad:

My friends are big Obi-Wan fans and when I hang out with them I feel like the odd one out...plus everyone there friends with likes Obi and seems to hate Anakin...

So I just wanted to get Anakin fans together so I could see how many people love them like me!!!! :D

2. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Master_Dar_Sala-at Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2002
    *grins* Just because we are Ewan fans doesn't mean we like Anakin and we can talk about him too. *grins lopsidedly* plus this is fun!

3. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    I'm an Obi fan - but I also adore Hayden/Anakin. :D I think they bring the best of both sides: Dark and Light. :)

-Bjork.

4. Linari_Tanis

Nov 25, 2002
    DarYou weren't suppose to post!!!! -.-()

And I know we could talk about it....but it's not the same as with true fans!!!

Bjork: You definitly right....they are the true balance :D

5. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I am more of an Obi-Wan fan, but I really like Anakin in AOTC, Hayden's performance was fantastic, no matter what other people say.

I like his Jedi tabbards a lot, the dark is cool.

6. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    I'm an obi fan but Hayden/Anakin is cool.

Lets put it this way, if your talking about Hayden/Anakin I'll stay, but if you start talking about Jake/Anakin I'll..... how do you put it nicely?.... depart for a while.

7. Linari_Tanis

Nov 25, 2002
    JediMasterGuff: Yeah Hayden's acting was really good I hate when people say negative stuff about it...I don't think people realize how difficult it is.

OBI_JEDI: You don't like Jake Lloyd...really??? Why is that???

8. jazz502

jazz502 Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2002
    I totally love Hayden. I think he's awesome as Anakin. He's an awesome actor and some serious eyecandy ;)

9. DarthJenJen

DarthJenJen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2002
    LOL- HE IS SO HOT! [face_love]

10. ThePassionateOne

ThePassionateOne Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    You don't have to like just one do you? Because I love Hayden but I also like Ewan too! [face_love] I can't decide which one I like better there both so hot! ;)

11. Linari_Tanis

Nov 25, 2002
    jazz502: Eyecandy!?!?....he's ****ing Halloween everyday of the year!!!! :D

DarthJenJen: Si Si....Es Muy, muy Caliente!!! :p

ThePassionateOne: Like just one?!?! No Way!!! I would never ask ask someone to choose between them. Everyone has thier preferences. ;) Cause I like them both too....just not to the same level :p

12. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Love, Love, LOVE Anakin! I love Ani in all 5 films thus far! He Friggin' rocks! Hayden is such a doll. I hate the thought of what happens to Ani, and I have a feeling by the end of the next film, I'll wanna hop in the movie screen and slap him upside the head and shake him and say, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!" After seeing AOTC, then re-watching ROTJ, I don't even use the term "Vader" anymore. He is Anakin, he always was Anakin, and THAT'S IT!

13. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    I can't wait to see how Hayden will bridge the gap between Anakin and Vader. Because as the last person said, he's Anakin to me right now.

But there's no doubt in my mind that Hayden has the drive and the talent to bring Vader to life on the screen.

Bring on Episode III! :D

Happy Holidays,
    Bjork.

14. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    "I can't wait to see how Hayden will bridge the gap between Anakin and Vader. Because as the last person said, he's Anakin to me right now.

But there's no doubt in my mind that Hayden has the drive and the talent to bring Vader to life on the screen.

Bring on Episode III! "

Ditto Bjork!

I've never been able to get into ole' Obi....

But the character of Anakin is Star Wars. He's the ultimate tragic hero. I'm glad that the trilogy is about him. He's a dynamic, deep character. That last scene in ROTJ is classic.... Hayden owns this role now, and is going to be delivering some very powerful acting in EpIII. AFter seeing AOTC, then watching ROTJ, I went through a box of tissues... :_|

15. jedi scholar

jedi scholar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 1999
    Just popping in to agree with Rhonderoo--Anakin is the heart of SW, a classic tragic protagonist. I also got a similar reaction after watching AOTC and then ROTJ--sniff, sniff.

Hell, AOTC makes me cry every time I watch it from Shmi's death to the funeral. And that is solely because of the powerful acting of HC. He definitely "owns" the part--I see his visage behind the Vader mask and can imagine that it's his voice underneath the vocoder!!!

So all the whiny fanboys out there are just going to have to get over themselves--GL "chose wisely" in selecting Hayden.....

16. Linari_Tanis

Nov 25, 2002
    *Is in Awe* How is that I've never discovered such wonderful people before!?!?!? :eek: :D

You all have all my feeling on the movies and Anakin right here....*wipes tear from eye* Your all so wonderful. :D :p

17. Linari_Tanis

Nov 25, 2002
    Although I do love Hayden and Anakin....what like does anyone think GL should never have put in for Hayden's script???

for me it was the whole: Not like here...where everything is soft and smoothe

I mean he pulled it off great...but the like itself was kinda dumb....

18. JediJen-aaha

JediJen-aaha Jedi Master star 2

Nov 4, 2002
    Ooo!! Talking about Anakin/Hayden huh? Anakin is my favorite Character in SW. He's so awesome, I love him to death! His voice is just awww so perfect. And I agree I absolutely hate it when people put him down, they say he whines, and his acting is terrrible. Well they are just so wrong.

They need to have a heart for Anakin and wake up and realize all that he has and is going through in his life. It's really a very sad story.

Bring on Episode III! They say Anakin is going to be BIGGER...ooooo haha

19. AnakinSlave

AnakinSlave Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Anakin Skywalker is Star Wars.

20. DarthWeenie

DarthWeenie Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    I dont want to throw a kink in you guy's thread by bashing Anikan. But dont you think its funny how the every single person who has posted in an anikan appreciation thread, has been female? (Except for me and one other dude.)

hmmmm...Interesting...

21. AnakinSlave

Jan 16, 2002
    Yeah, so? What's your point?

6 foot 1, blonde hair, blue eyes. How could I not like him. Shallow? Yes, very proudly so.

22. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
  23. DarthWeenie

Sep 2, 2002
    You were the other one I was talking about.

All I mean is, why is it that when there is a thread dedicated to Anikan appreciation, everyone who posts there is female?

Anikan Slave summed it up perfectly-
    "6 foot 1, blonde hair, blue eyes."

I guess thats the only thing there is to appreciate.

24. AnakinSlave

Jan 16, 2002
    That and the fact the he will eventually become Darth Vader. His good looks are merely icing on the cake.

25. DarthWeenie

Sep 2, 2002
    Thats cool.
    I wont bash you guys. Youre honest, and I dig that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.