main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Anakin Skywalker Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Linari_Tanis, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    Oh that is for sure. They both needed that moment.

2. LuvTheChosenOne

LuvTheChosenOne Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 2005
    Anakin smiles at Padme on Mustafar. I never thought it was a sick smile or twisted. He thought he was doing the right thing for Padme at that point and that is so sweet. He really thought he was helping to bring peace to the galaxy and there wasn't any rage in him at that moment. He wasn't totally gone yet.:eek:

We are on pg 300! I wonder when this will be locked?

Anakin before Obi shows up [image=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bhappyok/232d08cb.jpg]

Look at his eyes

Anakin after ......

[image=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bhappyok/537700ab.jpg]

He was not twisted when he saw Padme on Mustafar for the first time. He thought he was doing something good.

3. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Well I really meant his last smile as truly "Anakin" the way I see him. I forgot he smiles at Padme after he comes back from the Temple. But he was Vader then. That's only what we meant. It's kind of hard to explain.

But I don't think it was sweet that he was killing people for Padme though. [face_peace]

I just see it a little differenlt that's all. No biggie. He was getting mad after Padme said she wouldn't join him, but that's another thread.

4. LuvTheChosenOne

Aug 7, 2005
    Not sweet to kill people, but Sideous told him that he had to kill the Jedi to be strong enough with the Dark side to save her. He thought that was what he was doing, why he had tears in his eyes afterward.

He seamed so naive when he talked to Padme about not needing to run away any more. Look at his face in the first picture, he doesn't look like someone who wanted to kill children. He is so confused.

5. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    Oh I know. I know he wanted the power because he was desperate and didn't want the same thing to happen to Padme that happened to his mother. Can't blame him, afterall he had lost alot in his life already and he was only 23.

6. LuvTheChosenOne

Aug 7, 2005
    I know what you mean. I'm just one of those people who cannot think of him as Vader until he is in the suit and finds out that Padme is dead. I just will always think of that moment that he lost everything and became Vader.

7. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    Oh yeah I know what ya mean too. When he asks where Padme is, and then he screams No and Sidious smiles. Perfect end to RotS too.

8. LuvTheChosenOne

Aug 7, 2005
    It really makes watching the OT so hard. I really hate the Empire Strikes Back now and it used to be my favorite. I hate it when Vader cuts Lukes hand off. It has so much meaning now.........

[image=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bhappyok/d2541992.jpg]

9. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    HAPPY PAGE 300

Of course this is glorious. This is all for Anakin after all, and what is he if not that?

Heroic, sexy, determined, loyal and (my favourite) evil is what Anakin represents and what else can we do but love him for it?

Congratulations to Anakin for sweeping me off of my feet, stopping me in my tracks, sending me head over heels, making my heart stop, and leaving me breathless. Also, congratulations to the ?All For Anakin Skywalker? thread for providing me with a few good laughs and drool fests.

10. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    Oh yeah watching "Empire" is hard for me. After RotS it's too much angst sometimes. Him cutting off Luke's hand defenitely holds more merit now that we know what happened to Anakin's arm by Dooku. Not to mention just the family tragedy of it all.

I'm glad Vader was redeemed by Luke though. My favorite scenes are at the end of RotJ when everyone is finally at peace.

11. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    Anakin smiles at Padme on Mustafar. I never thought it was a sick smile or twisted. He thought he was doing the right thing for Padme at that point and that is so sweet. He really thought he was helping to bring peace to the galaxy and there wasn't any rage in him at that moment. He wasn't totally gone yet.

Oh man you're right I totally forgot about that one.
    But yea he wasn't all gone yet... he really did think he was doing the right thing:_|

12. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh that smile when she mentions Obi-Wan? I honestly have no clue as to what that means...maybe he's happy that Obi-Wan knows about their marriage and that they are finally free...

13. LuvTheChosenOne

Aug 7, 2005
    I think that smile is because he really knows what Obi-Wan wants to do to him. But Padme knows at that point that Obi-Wan wants to kill Anakin, so I wonder why she said that he wants to help them? She had just had that horrible conversation with Obi-Wan before she decided to talk to Anakin about going away with her. Why did she even mention Obi-Wan? She must have known that Anakin would know what Obi-Wan was feeling about him. I'm still confused about that scene.

Mustafar is almost my favorite part of ROTS. Anakin goes through so many changes and Hayden does a wonderful job of convincing us that Anakin is really going evil. I must say that the room clears in my house when Obi-Wan starts slicing and chopping. No one can stand that part.

14. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    Maybe deep down Padme was hoping that if Anakin still appeared to be Anakin and was willing to go away with her, then she could take him back to Obi-Wan and show him that Anakin could be saved, and then Obi-Wan could proceed to help them and their marriage. I hope that made some sense.

15. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    Yah that's a good idea. Perhaps Padme said that in order to convince Anakin to come back. To say anything that might help him? She didn't know Anakin hated Obi-Wan yet...

I seriously have no clue anymore!

16. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    And she didn't know Obi-Wan was hiding in the ship, so she had no clue that Obi-Wan was intending on fighting Anakin right then and there either.

Mustafar is almost my favorite part of ROTS. Anakin goes through so many changes and Hayden does a wonderful job of convincing us that Anakin is really going evil. I must say that the room clears in my house when Obi-Wan starts slicing and chopping. No one can stand that part.

It is pretty sad, and I feel bad for both of them.

17. LuvTheChosenOne

Aug 7, 2005
    I think she was pretty convinced that Obi-Wan was going to kill Anakin. Remember her face when she saw him in her ship? She knew that one of them would die at that point. I think that when she saw Obi-Wan come back alone, she knew that Anakin was dead and that is why she lost the will to live. Just as Anakin lost his goodness when she died. :_| :_| :_|

18. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    But then why did she say there was still good in him? [face_thinking]

Mustafar is my favourite sequence, from the Separatist killing to when Sidious arrives...just awesome.

19. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    Now that you bring that up, I noticed that the one thing Padme never asks Obi-Wan is what happened to Anakin. The way she talks, it seems like she thinks he's alive. I'm not sure.

I don't think Anakin really "died" per se because I still believe there's something in Vader throughout the OT that still is Anakin.

But I understand what you mean.

20. LuvTheChosenOne

Aug 7, 2005
    Padme knew that Anakin could not go to the Dark side 100%. But I don't think she thought he was still alive. She ended up being right about him. That's why I can't hate Vader any more. He is such a sad and tormented case. The hate goes to Sideous now and I feel so sorry for Vader :(

21. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    I feel sorry for Vader too. When I first saw the OT, the PT wasn't out yet so I had no background knowledge of this charatcer. You got more and more info later yeah, but you really didn't get the core issues until the PT. Vader is much more complex now.

Still the best villian in pop culture too! :)

22. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    Yah, I don't know. I look at Vader so differently now, and I'm not sure which way was better. Vader in the OT was just so cool before. Now I see who he was and he doesn't seem cool and collected anymore, just a man who has ultimately no feelings (until Luke that is). A man who learned to shut himself off...

Ah! I'm rambling...

23. LuvTheChosenOne

Aug 7, 2005
    Does anyone think the new thread should be the Anakin Skywalker Sanctuary?

24. iLoveAnakin7

Apr 17, 2005
    Honestly, I don't know what it should be called lol. I liked All for Anakin Skywalker. I thought it was cool. But I think the Mods are going to want to make it The Official Anakin Skywalker fan club version 2.0. It looks like that might happen.

25. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    All For Anakin Skywalker will always be my favourite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.