main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Official EUC Grey Jedi Fan Club - Unknown, unseen and unsung

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kev-Mas_Colcha, Aug 23, 2015.

1. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    The intrusion is welcome :D

2. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    I may hang around, then. :p

Edit: On another note, I was reading a few pages back and an RPG for this faction was referenced. I'm curious if it's still in the works? o_O

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Saunters in and takes a moment to simply breath and reflect*

This was my beginning in another form, three or four to be abstract. It is good to see life here once more.

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    It is gestating, but slowly but surely. Several of our members are committed to running too many games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    When the time comes, I will forget the power converters at Toschi Station and come with you to Alderaan...errr-Cophrigin IV

6. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
  7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Oh, wow!! Greetings and welcome, it has been a while. How have you been?

Mikaboshi likes this.
  8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Yes, it is still very much in the works. It's being crafted with utmost care and dedication. I hope it will be everything we imagine it to be.

Moonspun Dragon and Mikaboshi like this.
  9. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    greyjedi125, please remember to use the edit feature to avoid double posting.

DarthIshyZ, Mikaboshi and greyjedi125 like this.
  10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
  11. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Greetings sir! Good to see you here :D

12. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I've been incredibly busy with life, but I've been learning to manage my time more effectively. I have been hard at work on a novel involving the transformation of my main OC from an agent of Emperor Palpatine into a Grey Jedi though. It's just one and a half chapters away from completion, after which I will work on the next novel in the trilogy I am creating.

Good to see you as well. I don't believe we have yet been acquainted, but I am Kev-Mas Colcha, founder of this fan club (as well as founder of the very original incarnation of the Grey Jedi presence here in the EUC).

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    It is my hope, and that of a few others to re-launch the Grey Jedi Order with some tweaks and stir some activity here in the EUC and RPF. We believe it to be a sought after alternative to either Jedi or Sith orders. I hope you like the results.

Best of luck with your novelizations. If you post it for public reading, that would be awesome.

[face_peace]

P.S: I'm also pleased that you prefer to spell 'grey' with and 'e' instead of an 'a'. :)

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    It has always been a goal of mine to get an RPG running, just unfortunately there has never been enough activity in this thread to warrant that. Hopefully with the new activity spawned by the new movies that'll change. Especially considering the "Bendu" in the upcoming season of Star Wars: Rebels seems rather grey, and more in the sense of what we have established here.

Thank you though. The link I gave is available for public reading, all 13 chapters of it. I also have it available in pdf format resembling that of an actual published book.

I've always seen the term "Grey Jedi" spelled with an 'e', so that's how I spell it. The term refers to morally grey (which is spelled with an 'e' typically regardless of whether it is British English or American English) instead of the color, so as such it is proper to spell it with an 'e'.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I see the link now. No idea how I missed that before. Either way, glad to have you back. I hope we see more of you and frequently. I dare say, you have an auto-membership to the grey jedi here, no matter the iteration.

The Force is One

:)

16. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Most definitely.

Kev-Mas_Colcha likes this.
  17. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, with the way I had it set up, it was intended to be super accessible for people coming and going. More relaxed so to speak, but with more OOC formality in regards to how things are set up in the thread.

My idea for an ideal grey 'order' builds upon the premise of humility and fitting in with the common folk, instead opting to do their more overt work (like restoring balance and what not) undercover. An example being that in my own headcanon, the whills that taught Qui-Gon how to become a Force Ghost were actually Grey Jedi, working undercover to help set along a solution for a foreseen catastrophic event causing an imbalance in the Force (Jedi Purge). It is in my opinion that pride is the number one enemy of balance. Pride is something that both the Jedi and the Sith are plagued by that has caused them to become involved in numerous unnecessarily costly conflicts.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    All those concepts can be discussed in the EUC thread for sure, however, I would love to see them exemplified by player characters in the RPF, hence the need for mission str restore balance and the like. Your input is always welcome. As I said, I hope you enjoy the resurgence. :)

The Vanguard and Kev-Mas_Colcha like this.
  19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I'm sure I will enjoy it, regardless of what happens.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    From an Awakening to a Resurgence in the Force. Have you felt it? The Light yet burned like a nova, blinding those who had sought to snuff it out, and so in turn the Darkness has charged back to the center stage. When has there been a greater need to see a tempered light and a tempered darkness, blades more honed in the balance, then now.

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Mikaboshi and Kev-Mas_Colcha like this.
  22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Hey I didn't used to be a grey 'Knight' for nothing :p Not that I can find Vly Tashiro when I search him.

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    You'll find it.

Mikaboshi and Kev-Mas_Colcha like this.
  24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002

I would think that you'd be a Master now. Though unless they change that detail of how I had this thread set up to something more familiar (which is very possible and acceptable) there isn't anything other than master and apprentice anyways and the titles are more functional duties rather than formal titles..

Mikaboshi likes this.
  25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    @Kev-Mas_Colcha

Novice: new arrival without a master, recently initiated.
    Apprentice: One chosen by a Mentor
    Adept: Skilled grey Jedi without an apprentice. ( similar to Jedi Knight )
    Mentor: An experienced Grey Jedi who has chosen a pupil. Equal to a Master.
    Sage: An Elder, a person of leadership position within the Order.

Sages are part of the Council of Elders.
    This is what we have agreed on thus far. Your thoughts?