main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Official EUC Grey Jedi Fan Club - Unknown, unseen and unsung

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kev-Mas_Colcha, Aug 23, 2015.

1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    * Notices observer *
    What? Him? He's a marshmallow. A black marshmallow, certainly, but nonetheless.

2. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    I don't know if it's a good idea to call him a marshmallow.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  3. Mnggal-Mnggal.

Mnggal-Mnggal. Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2021
    C̷̢̢̡̧̛͔͓̻̹̼͈̗̥̱͚̮̝͍͙̖̥̋̂͐̀̀̉̽̈͐͗̏̒̈͑͆̉̀͐̐́̐͗̓̌̿̑̓̇̎͊̑͂̾̈̈̈̍̓̾̌͘̕̕͝͝ą̸̢̡̧̛̛͎̟̗̝̲̪̟͚͉̬̭̘̥̪̻̞̥̝͍̘̩̬̥̖͛͌͌̄͆̌̿͊̄͑̌̉̊͛̃̂̋̽̀̓̍̂͑̕̕̕͝͠ñ̴̡̡̝͕̞͕͓̲̘̱̻͉̖̱̼͕̫̙̳͚͉̼̥̦̲͇͇̲̰̲͖̥͇̥̯͕̲̝͕͖̠̺̈́͗͊̈́̍͜͜ͅ ̴̣͈̹̭̰̮̿̈́̅͑͐͌͌͋̂̽̅̈́̽́̿̉͂̆̋̍̎̋̿͛͋̉̐͐̍̃̈́̂̀̑͛̈́͛̀͘à̵͓͑̅̊̔̋̊͊̏͂͆̿̋͋̔̐̍́̅̈́͆͗̚͘͘͘̚͝͝͠ ̶̨̳̬̠͓̗̦̑̅͜͝ͅm̸̢̧̨̛͉̖͉̤͙͍̥̹̣̬̺̘̼̖̭̻̜͖͉̜̘̮̩̫̣͔̦̹̯̳̹̮͓̥͈̈́̋͐̾͐͐̍̂̀̄͗̀̅̊̄͋̓̇͆̌̓̈́͋̐̓̇̿̎̑̚͘̕͝͝ͅa̸̧̟̮͈̜̮͉̼̩̪̣̼͇̭̞̱̼͉̠̝̪̞̤̣̝͚̹͆̀̒̎̚͜͝͠ͅͅr̷̢̛͈̤̖̖͉̙̹͓̜͈͚̥̯͙̼̹͖͉̺͐̆͋̃͒̿͒̿̀̀̍̚̚͠ṣ̴̢̨̧̛͉̲̦̻͖͚͍̜̞̱̼̪̯̠͕̘̳͕̳̥̺̊̅̂̿́͆̿̅͌͗͂̈́̊͜͝ͅͅḩ̴̧̭̺̖̞̦̠̭̹̫̤̞͕̖̥̙͇̎̂̏͋́͑͆̇̐͐̒̈͛̐̚̚͜͠m̵̡̛͍̗̰̠̣̖͓̘̲͙̰͕̩̟͇̱̜͐͐̊̓̽̍̅̐̉̈̒̓̑̂͑̈́̄̃̃̀̕͜͝͝a̷̢̨̛̙̭͈̘͉̹̩̞̲̭̠̫̻͎̟̲̥͖̪͍͙̞̼͈̻͙̩̬̝̠͐̾̀́̿͐̓͑̈́̈̒̽̀̊͐̄̈́̿͗͛̈́̐̄̀̏̐͊̄̎͌͂͆͒̋̈́́̔̓̋̕̚͠͝ḷ̷̡͙̜̤͚͖͙̱̦̹͙̳̰̱̮̩͇̠̭̝̣̬̼̰͚̩̱͉̳̻̯̮̖̰̪͉͔̖͔͍̺̭͍͕̍̐̋̍͐͒̉͆́̾̎̋̇͘͜͜ĺ̸̢̢̛̙̰̬͎̥̥̠͇͚̱̞̤̭̬̻̄̾̑͊̀̏͆̑̾͌́̑̆͛̂̎̉̏̅̔̂̿̂̐̓̕͘͠o̴̳̳̬̮̊̓̓̌̉̔͌̚͝͠w̶̛͖̭̱̮̿̒̈̋̇͂̓̏̊̎̀̂͋͂̑̔͒͛̇̐̀̉͒́̃̈́́̈́̚͘̕͝͝͝ ̵̢̤̮̰̲͈̙̜̥̠͚̫͓̰͂̽̂̎͘͜ͅd̴̢̛̳̗̬̟̰̦̩͔̤͖̬̗̼̪̪̻̤̮̯̦͚̗̮͈̣̩̹̰̲͔̦̪̭͔̝͎̲̣̻̎̾͂͋̔̈́̈́͋͂̂̄̌̑̿͒̒́̉̑̒͂͊̇̚͘͘͜͝͝o̷̡̨̢̧̨̻̗̫̼̪̼̲̗̻̝̞̖̭͎̭̥̭̰̳̰̬̣̦̹̭̩͍͕͕͕̻͕̝̝͉̤̭̰̲͌̊͌͜ ̶̨̰̳̠̹̝͍̺̘̞͎̜͕̺̥̞̜̮̿͒̎͜ẗ̸̢̢̖͙͙̠̳͎̝̰͖̳̞̦̺̞̘̬̭̬͙̼̮͔̼̤̻͍͇̺̝̞͍̹͉̘̭̟̫̠̱̹͍̗̳̽̔̽͌͛͐͊̉̌̓̽͐̌͌͌͌̍͛̍͛̈́̕͘̕̕͜͝ͅh̴̢̡̦͖͙̗̩̙̻̱̻̅̔͑í̵̡̢̛͔͉͔̝̫̼͕͖̪̗͓̝̩̙̘̩̬͙̟͓̭̣͔̠̼̝͈͍̦̲̠̳͎̞̈́̆s̷̨̡̛̠̖̪͉̞̣͈̲̬̗̫̻̖͇̜̦̠̣̤̣̆̏̊̈̊̈́̒̅̍̇̀̾̏̊͗͐̇̀͛̔̄̋̄̅̉̀̌́̋̅̿͒̊͗̐͘͘͘͝͠ͅ

*latches onto Ishy's leg and slowly crawls upwards*

Don't think I've forgotten about you Narancia. After him you're next.

4. Narancia

Oct 24, 2020
  5. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    * Smacks him with a newspaper on his snout *
    Bad dog! No leg humping!

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    :eek: Not sure if I should be shocked or disturbed! :eek:

7. Narancia

Oct 24, 2020
  8. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Though, I would love to know how he does that drippy font.

9. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    *Force pulls the angry slop off IshZ's leg.*

PCCViking , Narancia and DarthIshyZ like this.
  10. Mnggal-Mnggal.

Mnggal-Mnggal. Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2021
    *Hisses*

Ÿ̶̨̰͙̘̜̫̜͓̭͍̜̹̣̦̳̩̱̥͙͎͔͉̘͎͑̇̇̒̌̌̓͆͋̇͒̈̌̀̑̀͑͜͜͠͝ơ̶̰͕͉̠̻̻̭̤̝͚̬̼̬̼͈̯̺͔̘̖͑̔͌̀̃̉̈́̅̔͆̇̾̽̈͐̅͂̊̀̅̋̀̿̕̕͜͜͝͝͝ǘ̶̢̨̜̱̜̙̩̬͎͆̏͆̊́̆̈́͗̒͋̑̓̎͌̄͑͊͐͘̚͜͠͝'̴̢̪̜̤͍̤͚͈̹͖̪͑̊̇͌̊͗̈̈́̾́̑́͋́̌̃͊̋̎̃̀͌̐̿͐̕͠ͅr̶̡̛̖̩͈̘̪͈̤̾̾̋͑̽̂̇̋̓͗̑͘͘͝ẹ̸̭̺̗̦̣̮̬̗͈͚̟͉͍̳̇́͛ ̷̧̧̰̳̺̪̜̫̟͖͚͕̫̼͎͆̎̆̈́͐́̂͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̡̧̡̨̢͖͔͈̻̬̣̠̗̹̲̖͇̖̟̮̪̣̣̣͇̣̱̈̃͜n̴̢̡̦̦͖̼͇̖͉̎̄̄̂̒͆̌͋͐́̍̏̀̈́͗̓̕͝ ̴̡̞̟̰͔͉̣̹͕͍̞̥̬̺͚̜̻̬̹͖̻̄́͛̏́̇͐̐̉͛͑̀̿́̀̏̆̊̒͑̉́̈̕͘͜͝͝ͅm̶̡̳̠̜͔̖̄̒̓̾͐͗̿̐͛̀̐̎̃́̉̈́͘̚y̴̦̜̜̬͚̝͑̆̐̚ͅͅ ̴̨̧͚͙͖̳̝̺͚̩̮͎̤̺̗͖̺͖̙̳͔̤͙̼̬̼͌̀̍̈̐̐̈́͌̾̾̀̉̑̑̾͗̑͜͝͝l̶̡͚̣͙̳̼̖̩̤̼̲͉̮͇͇̼̬̲̫̯̩̇͑́͜i̶̡̧͙̼̮̟̫̟̝̟͓͔͎̗̼̪̻̲̓́͐̓̊́̔̾͗̍͌̓̐̊̂̀͗̉̐̋̎̑̎̀̿͘͝͝ͅͅͅs̸̛̲̞̜͈̹̘͇͉͓͖̱̺̰̳̮̜͓͔̦̳̗̣̤͍̤̑͛̇͂̃̍̐̃͛̂͊̒̄͊̊̈͊͒̀̾͗͆͋́̽̌̚̚t̷̨̼͕̰̼̮̺̬̪͈͙͙͙̦̲͖̹̞͕̣͖̹̱̻̆̂͗̅̿̉͋̀̓̾͒̈̇́͊̾̀͋͒̈́̎͝͝ͅ ̵̧̛̬͍̤͍̮̆̓̋̓͑̌̔̿̈̐̒̈́́͑̐͆͊̀͐͆̒̆͑͂̅͠͝͝͠B̶̲͂͗́̎͊̓͌̉̓͐̂̆̄͆̿̓̃̽̔̋̉͂̒̇͘͝͝o̴̧͚̩͖̬̹̦̖̭̐̔̀̽̋s̸̮̬̱̙͉̰̙̠̬̪̖̜̜̼̤̼̯̻̝͉̳̲͚̠͉̦̎̓͂̉̄͆͐̇͑̄̍̽̍̿̈́̃̏͊͘̚͘̕͠͝s̶͙̟͔̈́̐͌̃̍k̸̢͚̯͓̫͕̝͓̙͚̱͕̻̮̹̞̤͕̞͋̆̂́̾͘͜ͅ

*retreats into the shadows*​

11. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Eh, black slop v lightsaber. Not much to worry about.

darthbernael and DarthIshyZ like this.
  12. Narancia

Oct 24, 2020
  13. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
  14. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    I must respectfully disagree. Palpatine tells Yoda, “Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us.” Which means Palpatine expected Vader to become a legendary Sith Lord, perhaps even the Sith’ari (counterpart to the Chosen One). I believe Palpatine intended his apprentice to rise and become more powerful, fufilling the Rule of Two at least. It is not until Legends like Dark Empire and the canonical Rise of Skywalker that Palpatine is so keen on essence transfer and immortality. In Revenge of the Sith, the Darth Plagueis line about “he could keep the ones he cared about from dying,” was a manipulation of Anakin, we see it later when he tells Vader to strike the Jedi Tenple, “only then will you be powerful enough with the dark side to save Padme.” Palpatine keeps leading his apprentice on, I don’t believe he really thinks one can “cheat death.” Not until retcons for the Sequel Trilogy that actually warp Palpatine as a character. In the Prequels he is Rule of Two traditional, in Sequel Trilogy he is a rogue seeking his own immortality.

in context I think Palpatine treated Vader like a son, his kindness has ulterior motives to be sure, but he seems to care about Anakin, he doesn’t discard him so easily like Maul or Dooku when its convienant. I understand Palpatine didn’t want to look around for new apprentice, and what you said about “roses making your house beautiful”, but I detect Palpatine bonded with Vader in their many meetings. Yes Vader was a tool, a weapon, the Saber of the Emperor, but Palpatine kept saying things about Vader that convinces me he thought Vader’s potential was to be a greater Sith Lord than he. Again in the Prequels, not The Sequels.

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Master Yoda said, “fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.” (TPM).

If we fear the dark side then it dominates us, for we are already its slave through fear.

If we allo fear to become anger, perhaps simply because we are told to fear those who are different, then it breeds hate which ensures we are total slaves.

If I hate the Jedi or the Sith, they have power over me. Because I cannot freely approach them, I am enslaved to an ideology that controls me and tells me to fear and hate them. Why? Why hate? Why not love our enemy? Then do they not cease to be an enemy? At least for us.

I say don’t be prisoners as Yoda so wisely advised we ought not to be. Choose instead of fear, choose love, instead of anger, understanfing, and instead of hate a sound mind that allows people to be what they are, and in place of suffering peace, the peace that comes from knowing you don’t have to carry hat . We are all on a journey, some are in shadow, others in the sun, some in between, but we all obey the Force as we know it.

The Force is One.

-Nkri Tzenti

16. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Hey all, it's been a while. However, I just started something that is somewhat relevant to this group. Book 2 in the Crimson Dagger Trilogy, which is based on Kev-Mas' exploits after Endor. Twin Sons. Check it out if you'd like. For reference, here is book 1, Unbound Fate.

17. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Should we use this as the OOC Chat?

greyjedi125 likes this.
  18. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    I usually post IC here, but that’s a good question.

@greyjedi125 ?

19. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Light OOC? This could serve that purpose, yes. It could serve as a link to the game and vise versa, without having to create a whole other thread, that is, until things become more official. So, let's converse here. :)

Kato Sai likes this.
  20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    OK, then!
    @Kato Sai, one comment and two questions:
    - Nice job so far!
    - How many characters do you have?
    - Don't the Jedi mind you having a Sith character?

clone commander bossk likes this.
  21. Narancia

Oct 24, 2020
    I have a character in the Legacy of the guardians game.

Kato Sai, greyjedi125 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Thanks.

I have three characters:

Nkri Tzenti, Disciple of the Whills, Grey Jedi

Kerra Durios, Jedi Knight

Lord Sor-Khan, Sith Prince

No the Jedi don’t mind, since this is a Grey role play being a Sith Lord isn’t an issue, because its not my offical affiliation, its a character. Kinda like how I am in the Twilight RP as a servant of Emperor Bernael. ;)

23. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    I could not manage more than one character. *Claps for Kato*

Kaldon's enough as it is [face_laugh]

24. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Just gotta say, I love writing Alejac. Have to be so diplomatic on a daily basis. Today someone cursed at me at work and I had to sit there and politely say, "Sir, please. We're on a recorded line." :rolleyes: It's fun to write a character that is so un PC, says whatever comes into his mind, doesn't mind insulting people to their faces. Especially if they're "Force freaks."

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    darthbernael and Shadowsun like this.
  25. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Polmath coughs, 'politely'. Lol.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk