main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official **GenerationKaX** Thread - for all devoted fans of Ish! SHE IS GONE! SHE IS *GONE*!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mar17swgirl, Nov 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    *AHEM*

I do believe I brought the cupcakes.

And I also bring some pop.

Yummy pop.

Mmm caffine.

Yummy.

The last post to To Follow My Destiny was sad.

Real sad.

Cry sad.

But I did not cry.

I am strong.

Mmm, cupcakes.

2. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Hmm. TJG, that was a nice...uh...modern poetry... ;) :p :p :p ;) :D

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Darth Ishtar fan, checking in.

At least, I'm trying to be a fan....currently reading Wayward Beings.

Anyway....

4. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Thanks Mar!

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    That would have worked really well as performance art...

6. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Oh yes... :p :D [face_laugh] ;)

7. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Here's something to brighten your day!

Today's Laugh : Secret Cat Diary
    DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from shredding the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant and cough it up on the carpeting.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed (again).

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan...

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.

8. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    TJG, where did you get that? It's soo funny...you had me in a fit of giggles. I can just imagine my cat thinking like that, because he has a dog for a playmate.

Am [face_love]

9. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    LOL!!! [face_laugh] TJG, that was hilarious!!! [face_laugh] Where did you get that? :p :D Loved it...

10. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    LOL you guys, I get this LifeMinder Weekly thing in my e-mail each week, and it has a horoscope in it and events that happend so many years in the past the same day, and then the saily jokes with it :)

11. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    More jokes!

Today's Laugh :)
    Things to ponder:

1. Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going as ghosts but as mattresses?

2. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

3. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?

4. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

5. Is there another word for synonym?

6. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"

7. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

8. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL! Those were so hilarious!

13. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Hehe, now these are good, TJG... [face_laugh]

OK, listen up everybody. Ish is leaving in less than one month. ( :( ) So. From now on, we can discuss anything that involves that fact, as well as any topics you wish (of course, Master Ish can decide what we'll talk about... ;) after all, this is about HER). From the New Years Day on, you can express your best wishes to Ish, as well as the last messages you want to tell her. :D But not now - I think that's too early to say goodbye. Now we can talk about anything. Master Ish - you decide. :D

14. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Thanks for that clarification, Mar, though I don't think I should be the topic moderator. It's not normal in one's fan club. ;) I think I should impose the NWNWNGOTANW rule that I set forth in ATWP when things got too emotional. If no one knows what that is, look it up.

15. DarthLothi

DarthLothi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2001
    If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?

HEY!!!

I resemble that remark! :mad:

16. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ::pats his hand reassuringly.:: Don't worry. You're wrong, whether you're in a deserted forest or not. J/K!

17. DarthLothi

Sep 4, 2001
    I have decided to become a monk. If I don't have to be around women, then I will never be wrong. [face_plain]

There is a very peaceful monastery in the mountains about two hours from here.

18. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Um, I think monks are celibate bachelors who sing a lot. I think that rules you out. Sorry. :)

19. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :_| Lothi, for Force's sake, you CANNOT become a monk!!! What will become of Seraglio??? :_| WE LOVE YOU, LOTHI!!! [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love]

OK, back to the topic. ;) NWNWN-What? ?[face_plain] I'll have to look it up... :p

20. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    No Weeping No Wailing No Gnashing of Teeth and NO WHINING!

I got tired of Hannah sobbing uncontrollably on ATWP, so I told her that until the last post, she and every other person was under the law of NWNWNGOTANW.

21. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Aaahh... I see... of course... ;) And might I add: No MWUAHAs, BWUAHAs (and other laughs of this kind), no Lukie/eys, and no... I forgot the other rules... ;)

22. DarthLothi

Sep 4, 2001
    Um, I think monks are celibate bachelors who sing a lot.

Which part leaves me out? The singing a lot? :p

Love you, too, Mar! :D [face_love]

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Um, Lothi, unless I miss my mark, you can't be married and be considered a bachelor. And celibate? What did you guys do on your honeymoon...never mind... And I don't know if you sing.

24. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Do we really want to know if Lothi can sing? Unless Mar is the least bit interested, that in all rights rules singing out. Nobody sings in this thread, can we add that to the rules?

But hey, we didn't say anything about humming...which is mildly annoying. Hm, I'm just waiting for the million voices to cry out and tell me to go to bed..

Am [face_love]

25. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    No humming! No humming! Sorry, had the Christmas concert on Sunday and the guys humming for the last page of the Rutter as well as the girls humming the descant, as well as the quartet humming behind Cheryl singing With Wondering Awe, and of course the humming behind Were you There. Our bishop burst into tears during Were You There. I think it was because of the humming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.