main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official **GenerationKaX** Thread - for all devoted fans of Ish! SHE IS GONE! SHE IS *GONE*!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mar17swgirl, Nov 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    I GET TO BE POST 100! YAY!

2. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    There are always cupcakes when I'm around!

They're here for everyone!

And there's pop... err... soda for The Ishie of course ;)

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Not to be anal-retentive, but I'd like to know: Are there any cupcakes? Lol. ::grabs one and a Sprite.:: Thanks, TJG

4. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Of course Ishie! Right now I have got me a coke, and I am enjoying it!

Here's todays daily joke:

:)

A cabby picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab
    driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why is he staring
    and he replies, "I have a question to ask you but I don't want to
    offend
    you.
    She answers, 'My dear son, you cannot offend me. When
    you're as old as I am and have been a nun a long as I have, you get a
    chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's
    nothing
    you could say or ask that I would find offensive."
    "Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."
    She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have
    to be single
    and #2 you must be Catholic."
    The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I am single and I'm
    Catholic
    too!"
    The nun says "OK, pull into the next alley." He does and
    the nun fulfills his fantasy. But when they get back on the road,
    the cab driver starts crying.
    My dear child, said the nun, why are you crying?"
    Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must confess, I'm
    married and I'm Jewish."
    The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on
    my way to a Halloween party.

5. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    "If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand
    up?" said the sarcastic teacher. After a long silence, one
    freshman rose to his feet.

"Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?"
    enquired the teacher with a sneer.

"Well, actually I don't," said the student, "but I hate to see
    you standing up there all by yourself."
    -----

One cannibal to the other, over the remains of a clown: "Does this taste funny to you?"

---

A guy walks into a diner and a horse shows up behind the counter. The guy just looks at the horse.

"What's the matter," the horse says, "you surprised to see me here?"

"Yeah!" says the guy. "Did the cow sell the place?"

----

I thought this one was kinda funny!

Well, Christmas is coming.
    Growing up, all my friends had stars on top of thier Christmas trees, signifying the star that led the faithful to Bethlehem. We had an angel :). So one day, I asked Dad, why our tradition was an angel, when everyone else had a star. This is what he told me:

Once upon a time, Santa was having a really bad day. The elves were on strike, the reindeer were sick, the chalet needed a new roof, and to top things off Mrs. Claus was having an affair with the postman. As he sat locked away in his office, grumpily trying to figure out how to finance the roof repairs, there was a little knock on the door. "WHAT NOW?" bellows Santa. In flew the tiniest of the spites, dragging a huge pine tree. "Look Santa," said the angel, "I brought the Christmas tree. Where should I stick it?"

And that my friends is how the angel came to rest on the Christmas tree.

----
    Three guys are waiting in an office for a job interview. The first guy goes into the office and notices the manager has no ears. The manager says, "The job you are interviewing for requires the power of observation. Make an observation about me" The first guy says, "You don't have ears" The manager says, "Get Out!"

The second guys goes into the office and sits down. The office manager says, "The job you are interviewing for requires the power of observation. Make an observation about me." The second guy says, "Sure. You have no ears." The manager says, "Get out!"

In the waiting room the second guy warns the third guy. He says, "Listen, the manager has no ears and is very sensitive about it. Don't say a word." Third guy says, "No sweat."

The third guy goes into the office and sits down. The manager says, "The job you are interviewing for requires the power of observation. Make an observation about me." The third guy says, "You wear contact lenses." The manager says, "Hey, that's great! How did you know?" The third guy says, "Well, how can you wear glasses when you ain't got no ears?"

----
    -Two peanuts were walking down a spooky road at night... One was assaulted

-What do you call a fly with no wings? A walk

-Why was the Tomato blushing? Because he saw the salad dressing.

-A termite walks into a barroom and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"

-How do you catch a squirrel? Climb into a tree and act like a nut...

-What do John the Baptist & Winnie the Pooh have in common? Their middle name

-"Waiter! This coffee tastes like mud." "Yes sir, it's fresh ground."

-What does mozart do now that he is dead? He decomposes.....

-What do you call a sleepwalking nun? Roamin' Catholic

-What do you call a sheep with no legs? A cloud

-What is the last thing that goes through a bug's mind as it hits a windshield? His butt

-How is a divorce in West Virginia like a hurricane in Florida? Either way, you lose the trailer

-What's the difference between a mosquito and a fly? A mosquito can fly, but a fly can't mosquito

-How do you top a car? Tep on the brake tupid

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    LOLOLOLOLOL! That was horrible! Moreover, that was too funny!

7. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    This is from the jokes I get in my email, I thought you all would love to see it!

Today's Laugh
    :) How to deal with Star Wars fanatics:

When someone starts going on about the life-changing role the Star Wars movies have played in their developmental years, casually announce that you've never seen any of them, but hear they are "pretty good".

Get important terminology wrong. (Drives the true fanatic nuts!) Confuse Wookies with "Winkies", call Yoda "Yodel", refer to Return of the Jedi as "Revenge of the Jedi", Phantom Menace as "Planet Menace". Get very annoyed when corrected.

Get the names of the key characters wrong, or better still forget them. "You remember the guy from these movies, you know, the one with the plastic head and the respiratory problem!" or "Oh, yeah, Ben-Wa Kenubi, my favorite, played by that English bloke. Wassisname. Sounds like a beer or something."

Insist that The Empire Strikes Back is the only worthwhile Star Wars movie because it is "sooo dark."

Submitted by: Darth Vadar

8. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    ::gasps for breath:: TJG, that was hilarious! [face_laugh] "English bloke. Whassisname. Sounds like a beer or something." ROTFLOL!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ::wipes tears away:: Oh Force...

9. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    ::stands up::

OK, listen up, everyone. There are approximately 10 days till Ish's departure. ( :_| ) So, I now officially start the "Goodbye Party" for Ish. :D You can bring any food, cakes, and drinks you want (no alcohol please, since Ish doesn't drink and we must respect that). You can now express your goodbye wishes to our beloved Sith Master and leave her any message you want. :)

::steps down::

10. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    I'll bring the cupcakes and the McDonalds, along with unlimited pop and soda!

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Yes, cupcakes!

12. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    *hauls in the Pepsi*

:_|

We're gonna miss you, Ish, Best Author Of The Year!

*much hugs and chocolate*

Ten days!!! That's too short! You need to stay with us for another fifteen years! ;)

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    awwwwwwwwww... I want to stay for 15 years! But I do leave in 11 days to be precise.

14. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    ::hugs Ish:: I'll miss you sooo much, Master! :_| Force, now I have to look for a new beta! :eek: And that will be very hard, for he/she must be at least as good as Ish! ;) :D

Well, the goodbye party is in order, so I hope we'll make your "last days of freedom" nice for you, Ish! ;)

15. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    *clings over dramatically to Ish*

I'm going to miss you, My Master. The boards will never be the same without your sadistic spunk and the priceless aura that follows you around. Though I wish you well, your going to need it, because anybody who can survive 18 months without any real sign of civilisation and no AoTC, deserves a medal. However, before you go you're going to recieve one of the biggest goodbyes in the whole history of the JC.

Love Always,

Am [face_love]

16. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    *sniff*

And who will maim and criticize S/S? And who will slap me silly when I get out of line? And who on earth is going to butcher, flame, and torture the Rejects? :(

:_| OH, THE INHUMANITY OF IT ALL!!!

Hey, where did the cupcakes go?

17. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    LOL, Fruity... :p [face_laugh] Remember, there's still Am and I, Ish's Sith apprentices, to do the torture and other sadistic stuff! [face_devil]

18. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    *sniffle*

It still won't be the same :(

19. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    I know... :( :_| WE'LL MISS YOU, ISH!!! :_|

20. Silent_Jedi

Silent_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2001
    jeez Ish, I don't know whether to call the previous posters fans or crazed lunatics, but I suspect that is a thin line when it comes to your admirers!!

Seriously Ish--You've made me a huge fan of (well-written) fanfiction and your constant presence on the boards will be sorely missed. May God (and the Force) be with you.

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    lol, I didn't think they were two separate things, S_J. Thanks. :-D

22. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Ish, when you and I began writing Through the Eyes of a Soldier together, I planned to finish it.

Unfortunately, I broke my commitment, and that isn't fair to you. I apologize for doing this.

However, I would be truly honored if you could at least have 1 more post for that story. I will be "upping" it in just a few minutes, for all to see.

Sorry for abandoning you and the story. :( I heartfully hope you can forgive me.

--Fluke_Groundwalker, the Coolest Cat in the Alley :cool:

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I thought it was something that I did wrong. Thank goodness I was wrong! I love that story!

24. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Can you up it soon? I'm trying to gauge my workload for the week.

25. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Ehm. 8 days people, 8 days...

I guess that the countdown has begun. Ish, can you please tell us when you'll be online for the last time before you go? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.