main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Submit your favorites HERE

The Official **GenerationKaX** Thread - for all devoted fans of Ish! SHE IS GONE! SHE IS *GONE*!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mar17swgirl, Nov 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Ishy, I am upping our story, Through the Eyes of a Soldier - Part II: Animosity, right now. I hope the post is good enough for you to contribute at least once more before your departure

It truly has been an honor writing with you. Your talented writing abilities have helped improve my writing skills, and for that, I give you a heartfelt "Thank you." Not only that, you're also a kind, wonderful person. You will be missed around here. I know that I'm not the only person who feels this way. We will think about you, and will write our posts, imagining you are there, looking over our shoulder.

Goodbye, Ishy. Thank you for being a friend.

2. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Force Ghost star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Fast food is unhealthy! [face_devil] :D :D :D

3. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    *snags a BK cheeseburger and mozz. sticks*

So Ish...

You don't happen to have another random plot bunny lying around that you want to get rid of?

:D

4. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Ish has a whole bunch of bunnies. ;) It's a matter of whether she trusts you enough to give it to you... ;) :D

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Force Ghost star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    Exactly, Mar. And there are only a few that I even would risk giving to anyone, because they're good enough. The rest suck.

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Shoot, Peter, I just thought of a plot bunny which, if you chose to take it, would be perfectly suited to you. Interested?

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    And no, for anyone who's wondering, I'm not trying to play favorites or be randomly nice to those who whine. It just turns out that way. ;)

8. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Thanks DF! My Mom got me the cd for christmas too, but I haven't gotten it yet because she does not know where it is at... although I did download My Sacrifice!

9. PeterTutham27

Aug 23, 2001
    Perfectly suited for me and by you? How could I resist? :p

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I have to ask if you've read the Black Fleet Trilogy, though.

11. Fluke_Groundwalker

Aug 11, 2001
    I've read the Black Fleet Crisis. Best trilogy in the EU.

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I love the Black Fleet Crisis. Fantastic villains on both sides of the war, realistic character development.

13. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Darn. I've only gotten as far as the Zahn trilogy (well, if you don't count the half of I, Jedi I managed to read while on holiday in London). I'm buying The Courtship next (want to go chronologically), and then will follow with the Jedi Academy trilogy.

14. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    NO! SKIP COPL! I HATE IT! And besides, my ending is much better!

15. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    COPL is romantic that's why. I'm buying it also

Am [face_love]

16. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Well, I want to have eventually all the books. And I heard that COPL is pretty good book. I want to buy the books in chronological order (I already have the Truce at Bakura and the Zahn trilogy; COPL is between them and I want to know how Han married Leia. ;) )

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    It's decent, but you know what I think about mush and it just went over the top in places. And there were some dialogue points where I just was ready to be wholeheartedly sick. And he didn't deal at all with the wedding, the night before, or anything of the sort. I was so frustrated that I wrote a 12-page story correcting that error.

18. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    LOL, of course I know your opinion on mush, Ish... ;) I'm now letting you know that I intend to do some mush for my post-NJO project this year, but it will be the most unconventional kind of mush... ;) :D

19. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    I adore Creed.... they have talent that most rock bands don't have, except for the oldies like Van Halen and Lynrd Skynrd ;)

20. PeterTutham27

Aug 23, 2001
    Yes, I have read them, but I think that I still like the Jedi Academy Tril better... Just because I love Kevin Anderson's stuff!

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    urgh. hold on. I need to step back and make sure I read that correctly. anyway, the plot bunny is based on the last book of the Black Fleet Trilogy.

22. Fluke_Groundwalker

Aug 11, 2001
    That sounds rather interesting. Does it involve political intrigue?

23. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Darn! I came in waaaaay late and missed tons of weird conversations. Anyway, just want to say 'bye (for now) and many blessings to you! :)

24. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Actually, the reason I chose Peter is because of the "Day in the Life" ones. This is basically my idea of doing a Leia-POV diary/account of those weeks and the aftermath.

25. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Actually, Peter wrote only "Day in the life of Lando Calrissian". The rest were written by Gandolf, if I remember correctly. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.