main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A&A The Official John Ostrander Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The Gatherer, Feb 26, 2002.

1. jfostrander01

jfostrander01 Writer: Dawn of the Jedi, Agent of the Empire star 3 VIP

Oct 26, 2001
    Howdy all! Good to see this thread. Will try to visit and chat more often.

2. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Good to see you. Really enjoyed Dawn of the Jedi. Looking forward to the next arc, and I hear you'll pitch in for the novel... very cool

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Yes, Force Storm was a great arc. So much potential, and I'm sure you (John, not instantdeath:p ) and Jan will touch on it eventually.

4. RC-1991

RC-1991 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2009
    Just want to add my voice to the chorus of DotJ fans. It helped to bring me back into the EU after a burnout.

5. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    Hi John! It seems like only yesterday that we were discussing Legacy, my beloved Galactic Alliance and wily ole' Stazi in particular! Now that a few years (almost) have passed, do you miss Legacy and do you have some story ideas that you would love to take a crack at?

--Adm. Nick

6. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
  7. jfostrander01

jfostrander01 Writer: Dawn of the Jedi, Agent of the Empire star 3 VIP

Oct 26, 2001
    Hi there all.

Well, it's been a while since I was HERE and, obviously, a while since I've done any Star Wars work. Just wanted to let you know one of the big projects I've been working on lately, It's a Kickstarter for KROS: HALLOWED GROUND that I'm doing with Tom Mandrake. Take a look, if you would, and let me know what you think. I'm really proud and excited about the project. You can find out about it here. https://www.kickstarter.com/project...s=10153480997563217&fb_action_types=og.shares

Ghost, Ordo Skirata, starfish and 2 others like this.
  8. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Hi all, does anyone know if John and Jan have ever done any interview commenting on the sequel trilogy, tv shows, and new canon? Or on what more they would have done with Legacy, Dawn of the Jedi, Agent of the Empire, etc. if given the time?

9. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

I think Ostrander did a interview about his predictions with Episode 9 before the movie came out.