main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!)

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

1. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    Being a Bengal fan is soul crushing. I hope Burrow is ok for next year. We may not score another point this year.

Rew likes this.
  2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Nice win Saints. Took y’all a bit to shake the jitters out on offense but once done it rolled on nicely.

Don’t care bout GB v Colts(with Rivers) so I got some time to kill till tonight.

Sux about Burrow. Hopefully ok. So wish he was on another team.

Juliet316 and christophero30 like this.
  3. ma_petite

ma_petite Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2006
    Oof this game is a nightmare for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Torn ACL for Burrow, according to NFL Network.

christophero30 likes this.
  5. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    I'm so sorry, Bengals fans... I'd taken a nap, walked the dog, turned on this ridiculous Indy/GB game and the news flashed up... :(

6. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
  7. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    College OT is so much better.

dp4m and jcgoble3 like this.
  8. ma_petite

ma_petite Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2006
    The Colts Defense came up big today. They needed that win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
  10. DAR

DAR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2004
    That is the complete Marques Valdez Scantling experience

dp4m likes this.
  11. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I said it back in March and April. Drafting Burrow without protection was a mistake from the beginning. They should have traded down from #1 and gotten extra picks to build up the O-line. At minimum, pick Burrow and bench him for a year while Dalton plays out his contract, like Carson Palmer was his rookie year, then take some of the money spent in free agency on the defense and use it to shore up the O-line instead.

I started following the NFL in 2003 (football was banned in my house for most of my childhood because my father utterly hated it) and have been a Bengals fan since Carson Palmer was drafted (so basically from the beginning). 17.5 years of following them tells me that Mike Brown is a greedy ******* who only cares about lining his pockets with money and doesn't care one bit about winning. I think he's decided that he can save money on payroll by signing bad players for less, deciding (right or wrong) that losing is more profitable than winning.

Marvin Lewis was a puppet controlled by Mike Brown and was let go only when the fanbase threatened to revolt and cost him money. Zac Taylor is another puppet, probably the only coach available who would agree to follow orders in exchange for job security like Marvin Lewis had (how else do you coach a team for 16 years without winning a single playoff game?). Marvin Lewis was only let go because the fanbase was revolting and costing Mike Brown money, and money is the only language Mike Brown understands.

Put simply, the Bengals cannot win until Mike Brown sells the team or dies, and at 85 years old, the latter is more likely at this point.

LloydChristmas and Juliet316 like this.
  12. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    ravens' d-line is decimated by injury, and got manhandled today by the juggernaut that is the titans o-line. that is not surprising.

ravens' o-line is completely intact, harbaugh just keeps moving people around, and today's setup failed to protect lamar jackson when it counted. very weird to see a team that good headed in the wrong direction, but they've lost two games and were a two-point conversion away from blowing a 16-point late 4th q lead against the craptastic eagles three weeks ago.

solojones likes this.
  13. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    nbc using the yodeling music from the price is right was a nice distraction from the abortion that is our defense tonight. i don't know what spags did for two weeks, unless he died and bob sutton took possession of his form.

Dagobahsystem and solojones like this.
  14. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    We are gonna lose the division this way.

heels1785 likes this.
  15. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    raiders are no joke. we just need a long drive or two to keep their offense off the field.

16. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Nah Robinson cost us three points by not coming back and causing that INT. We are gonna lose by that margin, watch.

17. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    That's good that KC got that TD.
    Now they need a stop on D.
    3rd and 5...

18. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Raiders going for it.

19. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Should have probably let them score. They are still gonna but with more time gone.

Ugh come ON defense. Do something good.

Edit: Nope see.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  20. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Gonna go OT I think

ohhh y’all lucky

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  21. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh my. Please please please hold now D, for the love.

22. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    i ****ing love you mahomes

TiniTinyTony and solojones like this.
  23. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    What a beautiful TD for KC.
    Wide open after that scramble.

solojones likes this.
  24. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001