main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic ~~~ THE OFFICIAL PET PEEVE'S THREAD~~~

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    People try to get me to go to church. [face_plain]

Oh, and my girlfriend doesn't have internet until Monday :( :mad:

2. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    People who are academicly stupid on purpose.

3. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Why would anyone do that?

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

4. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    *shrugs*

My parents have now forbade me going home over Labour Day weekend (next weekend). :mad:

5. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Not being able to getting the windows closed in this house! Therefore I'm staying in my room for the rest of the day just to keep warm.

6. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    This is more a hate than a pet peeve ...

My parents are going to Iowa over Labour Day (I don't know if you have it or if it's the same up there, but it's this weekend and Monday for those who don't know). I want to come home over that weekend and see my girlfriend, but my parents have forbidden me coming home. To ensure I don't go home, they're moving my car (which I wasn't allowed to take to university) and deadbolting the doors at the house.

Am I the only one who thinks that's psychotic? [face_plain]

7. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Yeah, that's insane! And yes we have Labor Day here.

My pet peeve is they have this guy on Entertainment Tonight, he's a host from MTV, and he's so freakin' annoying!

8. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Stakky That's nuts!

My pet peeve is stores that don't have a petite section or only have plus sizes in their petite section.

9. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    And what store would this be, DOY?

10. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Every single store in Champlain Place!

Except Reitmans. :p

11. THE_BIONIC_TIMBIT

THE_BIONIC_TIMBIT Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2003
    oooh, it feels great to get out, and streach my legs and keep my powers sharp... for those of you who remember who i am and wondering what i am doing out... i will get to that in a moment... for those of you who do not know who i am... or for those of you who forgot who i was... heres the deal.
    i am THE_GREAT_SPANKSTAS sock... but i am more than just a sock... oh, it goes beyond that... i guess you could say that i am the ACG's very own "incredible hulk"... see, when THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA gets provoked, or in other words miffed, he turns into me... THE_ BIONIC TIMBIT... my story is a long one, but you can read about it in my last thread... titled something like "our very own incredible hulk story"...
    anywho... the reason i am out tonight is because T_G_S is very mad with people who DO NOT listen to reason, and think their way is the best way... even when it is CLEAR that it isnt... he has a friend like this... who wants something done, but wont do it, because they arent ready to do it... BUT, they want it done, and they are the only person that can do it... they are blind to what is going on around them... and feel like everyone is out to get them (this may not make sense to some people... but it is too complicated to type out)... even when they arent against them... they read too far into things that souldnt be read into... at all... and when they do, they get all depressed at "trivial" things... now, some of these things are legitimate... but for the most part... it is just a compilation of small things that has built up over the past years, and cant tell the legitimate from the trivial... and since T_G_S is the only one that can talk to them, he gets flustered when they cant see what he is saying is the truth, and, when he gives them ideas for the "easy" way out of things, or brings up great points, they dont listen... that is why i am here now... *ZAPS DOY TO SEE IF POWERS ARE STILL FUNCTIONAL*... yep, i guess that still works...
    anyway... T_G_S will be back to his normal self, with me back being bottled up in no time... lol, boy oh boy is he going to have a headache in the morning *ZAPS TAMMY JUST FOR FUN* he usually is out of it for a bit when i come out...
    anyway... time for me to maliciously rampage throughout the countryside releasing pent up anguish that has been built up since march (the last time i appeared) upon cattle and quebeccers in the riviere-du-loup area for breaking into T_G_S's car in may.... ooooh, how i wanted to come out then... but unfortunately, T_G_S took it better than any "normal" person would have.

12. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    wow, waking up today was harsh... lol, the timbit must have gone crazy last night

13. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Pet peeve: posting threads in FF coms :p Or any coms for that matter.

14. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    idiots in high school.

15. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    worrying about going ot highschool. im so nervous. and i'm never nervous. this is horrible. what am i gonna do?

16. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    You'll do fine, Adam. :)

17. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    hey, dont worry about going to highschool... it really isnt that bad... and it gets better (frige wise) every year... just dont let the seniors tell you that your class is in a different place... blah blah blah... lol

18. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    lol, this may be a tad juvenile, but who catres... lol, i am starting to get a new peeve... NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THINGS... for instance, i was bored, and couldnt sleep... so i went looking for the QUADRUPLE post that i had a while back... when my computer went psycho in a bean can, and posated the same post 4 times... lol, i got warned for doing that...lol, and it wasnt even done on purpose... lol, oh well.. if someone happens to come across it... lemme know...

19. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    people on my paper route.

20. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Ok, my petpeeve for the night is: What is it about the ACG that people out west have against us?

I'm referring to our "hello" thread in the BCG forum. I'm sorry but this really annoys me. It wasn't spam, we were just saying hello and it turns into an issue. And then CrazyMike accuses us of not having a constructive forum. Well, I've just about had it with these comments. This is almost like that "Toronto" thing. :mad: But why should I have a say in anything, I'm just a lowly poster in the ACG that thinks about nothing but spam and I have nothing constructive to say.

21. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    Ditto. But i was forgiven. :p

22. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, meh.

23. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    Can you really blame them? They're probaby wound up from the fact that their province was being consumed by an uncontrollable fire. :p

24. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    We were just sending a friendly hello. And someone got all hostile. Jeez, some people have to lighten up a bit. :p

25. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    Yeah. but i was forgiven. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.