main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic ~~~ THE OFFICIAL PET PEEVE'S THREAD~~~

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    *hugs*

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

2. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    thanks doy... i just wanted to state that i am grieving at my hasty presence here at the acg... my work schedual has been that of a madman, which inhibits my arrival on the boards most of the time. i am saddened by this because, i really have come to know a lot of you on more than just a sign in name and icon... i consider you to be my friends... unfortunately with the way that my job is layed out... i am only home to sleep, anfd not too much more than that... i havent forgotten you, i cant do that... and i think that atty has found a way to get to us even whilst sleeping... i had a dream t he other night... and in that dream i was being spammed... lol.
    hopefully, i will be able to join you all in conversation once again here in due time.

3. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    It's okay, real life always comes first. :)

And I've had dreams about Derek's crazy theory. :p

4. Stackpole_The_Corpse

Stackpole_The_Corpse Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2002
    You know you're on the JC too much when ... :p

5. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    OOOOOOKAY... out of the blue (mind you this should be being typed by the timbit... but im too tired to let him out) the great spanksta comes and unloads a plethera of peeves.
    1) this stupid keyboard... the "A" key doesnt always work... so if im missing an "A" somewhere... humor me... lol
    2) i am hungry for work... my job is great... but VERY inconsistant... and since we are entering the slow season... i might not get much... i will still be making good money, just not as good as i COULD/SHOULD be.
    3) my cousin doesnt know when to stop ripping on me... i mean, i (yes, i said i) will rip on me with the best of them... BUT there is a time and a place for it... once that boundary is breeched... it isnt funny anymore.
    4) we are comming to winter... with a non complint heater in the house... nuff said?
    5) i get paid to do stuff that customers cant do/ dont know how to do... like fixing the cable problems... i am a cable technician... why do customers who call for a tech to come over and fix something think that they know more than the tech?
    6) INKSTER, ECORSE, RIVER ROUGE... if you know about these places... one word is needed... GHETTO!!!... if you dont know about these places... well... you ALWAYS have to be weary of your surroundings... and the people who live here... being a cable tech, i have a lot of expensive stuff in my vehicle... and it is really eerie when you pull up to a job... and all of the neighbors come out to the porch... just watching you... GET YOUR INKSTER, RIVER ROUGE, AND ECORSE JOBS DONE IN DAYLIGHT!
    7) it seems that when i have to go up a pole the weather changes... it will be nice and dandy before you go up the ladder... but once you step foot on it... (especially lately in this oncomming winter crap) it will start to blow, or rain... once off the ladder, no wind, or rain...
    well, that does it for this session of "whats erking the cable guy"

6. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    canada is just right across the river (i work in metro dertoit... so, i am looking/seeing canada everyday) but yet... so far away :(

7. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Somebody started a thread about me in the YJCC tonight and flamed me. It was funny and all but the pet peeve is...who were they?

*looks around suspiciously*

8. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    lets consult the magic 8-ball.

9. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Yes, let's. This sock...is Canadian!

10. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    so that rules out about a fourth of the members of ACG.

11. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    It was either you, Adam, or someone mysterious.....maybe it was AT60.

12. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    i'm too chicken to make socks.

13. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    I will track down this Canadian sock and then we shall have an old fashioned snow ball war!

14. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    [image=http://www.funnygreetings.com/snowball/finished%20snowball.gif] @ sock.

15. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Crazy socks. :p

My pet peeve is the bloody exam schedule.

16. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    My pet peeve is Fort Scott High School.

17. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    My pet peeve is I don't get tomorrow off. And I still don't have a poppy.

18. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    :(

We get one class off, and they had poppies at the meal hall.

19. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    Yeah class being off. Was nice, except then I had to get up for my non-cancelled one. Which sucked. Also missed breakfast, because I didn't get up till noon! Then went to train station and found it was closed!!!

But that's not my pet peeve. Pet peeve is people spelling my name wrong, especially people who have known me a long time and should know better!!!

The Cleric 007

20. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    may I have a punching bag to take out my anger on that instead of the people in my debate class?

21. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    //gives WarmasterDan a punching bag

22. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    *beats crap out of bag* little better.

23. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    *wants to punch something too! Decides to throw something (a Powerade bottle) at her roommate instead*

The Cleric 007

24. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    My pet peeve is about this customer I had on the phone yesterday. What an *** ****!

Ok, this guy calls in to make a payment over the phone and he wants to use a credit card. Well, that's fine. But, he wants to record the call while we do this. Well, that's illegal, but I said ok because it was just a payment. But it was more like an interrogation as soon as he turned on the tape recorder.

Anyway, we did the payment, then he asked me where I was calling from. I told him Canada. And he said, "Oh really. Well, I never would have known if you hadn't told me. You're English is quite good."

OK, what language are we speaking up here? :mad: :mad: :mad:

25. thecleric007

Oct 3, 2003
    What...an...IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cleric 007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.