main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic ~~~ THE OFFICIAL PET PEEVE'S THREAD~~~

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    lol, well, i "normally" dont have that problem, because of my sleep schedual (for some odd reason, i am nocternal... and i dont really like it THAT much), i am normally getting to bed right around the time that the sun comes up... or starts to (lol, like at this very moment... it is 4:05 am...).
    but, yeah, when i was in highschool... (and even some times when i was going to bethany) when i had to wake up in the dark, it sucked... ESPECIALLY at bethany... because there is the whole roommate matter... you cant turn on the light to see what the heck you are doing, because your roommate likes to sleep at 6 in the morning...(go figure).

2. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    People who say peace out get on my nervs sssooooooo bad .

When people say there going to do somting and dont do it.

YOu KnOw WHaT i MeaN iT Bug"S mE WHen PEep'S SpELl LikE ThIs.

But the worst of all is when your in a mall or somewhere like that and people walk strait toward's you and if you dont move they would walk right into you. (one of these day's i'm not going to move.)

3. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    AAGGHH!!! i hate those people too... they act like they own the place, and it is your fault for not looking out for the both of you, and walking into them...
    another thing that peeves me off are when you have to pay for air... like at gas stations, when you need to put air in your tires, and have to pay a quarter just to work the bugger!

4. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    PeAcE OUt dUdEs!1!1!

:p

5. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH that was mean At-St_driver .

6. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Another thing is when people get your awnsering machine instead of hanging up right away they wait till it after the beep and then all the message is is a click.

7. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    I can't stand ninth graders making out in the hall, and then looking at you like a freak for trying to get past them to your class.

8. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Just kiddin, joby. ;) :p

I wish this *point to self* ninth grader was making out in the hall. :(

9. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    LOL... i remember when i was in ninth grade... HOLY CRAP!!! that was 9 YEARS AGO!!!
    girls didnt like me then, so, i know how you feel atty... BUT NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND "THE ONE" not making out in the halls at school doesnt seem so bad... lol, sorry if that is tmi... lol,
    anywho... yeah, ninthgraders who make out in the hallway, and look at you like you are a freak (even when you ARE a senior) got on my nerves too... lol, at my job, we hold proms (ice rink, indoor soccer... we have a lot of room, so, we can do that), and one prom night, i was walking down the hallway... no where near where the prom is being held... and there was this guy and girl dancing there, and they kinda looked at me like... what the heck are you doing here... go work somewhere else... so, i gave them the finger as i walked by... (not really... but it would have been funny if i did... lol).

10. kesselrun_in6

kesselrun_in6 Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2003
    no no. when you are in senior year, u run the school. much like the fools u speak of in the mall, except this is in the hall, if the ninth graders are making out in the hall u have only one option, walk thourgh them, mind u it only works when they are blocking the hall. but the number 1 worst thing ever is hall stoppers,. ppl who stop in the hall to have a conversation or just to be dumb right in front of u. tho its fun when they are gangsters but like gr. 9 so u crash into them and say "watch where ur going thug", but they dont gangst u casue they are in 9 and i'm in 12...oh my i love it. try these out, satisfaction guaranteed.

11. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    I am a senior. We have to elbow through the hall. Yeesh, what happened to respect? When I was a rookie, we were scared of the grads!

12. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    PEOPLE WHO DON'T SAY HELLO BACK!!

Oh, and a new one...I think I'm actually starting to look my age! The last two times I went in to buy lottery tickets, I DIDN'T GET IDed!! That's never happened before! Please don't tell me I'm starting to look 23!!!

Well, wait...we can buy lottery tickets at 18 in the states...maybe I'm finally starting to look 18? [face_hopeful]

13. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
  14. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    lol @ tammy... i get carded every now and then for tobacco... mind you, i am in the process of reducing my buying to zero... i am on my own stop smoking/chewing plan, and it has its ups and downs... but anywho... lol I AM 24 PEOPLE!... lol.

15. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    People keep thinking I'm middle school aged. :p

16. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    I hate getting carded at the clubs...or wait is that a good thing?

17. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Tammy is the only one that's gonna get this cus she is the only one who know's my real age but a lot of people think I'm between 16 and 18 lol it's funny.

18. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...and I can understand why, too!

Oh, and Jobi? I think Ryan might get it, too. ;)

19. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    My pet peeve is lip balm. If you buy the the tube kind with the screw bottom that brings it up, it will break before you get to use it all. And if you buy the blistex that you get out with your fingers it gets all over you fingers. Also, its not something you can avoid, i need lipblam or my lips would be chaped all the time

20. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Really? The stuff I buy never breaks...

My pet peeve for the day is this damn gloomy weather. I know! It's better than snow!

21. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Tammy i agree that ryan would get it but he's not on this thread very much.

22. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    It was a beautiful day here in Ohio...which was great after all the gloom we've had the past couple of days. Y'all musta got today what we had yesterday and the day before!

23. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    It's not bad wether here but it's also not the best cus its so windy you cant do anything outside anyway my pet peeve today is those little fake advertizements that say stuff like "Your computer is currently brodcasting an IP adress" or the one "Alert new message" stuff like that they annoy me to no end.

24. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    Weather is sunny but chilly here. Pet peeve waking up.

25. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    My pet peeve today is not having a job. :p

BTW, nice icon, Jobi. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.