main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

**The Official Pillow Fight Thread Version 13: Dead Pillow Society**

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sith_Priestess, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    *whacks Kevin with a welcome back pillow*

Trika, what will you give me for Jotun?

2. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Kevin, You can have two, but any more and I might have to scrimp on giving you cookies. These kinds of pillows are pretty expensive.

What do you say to that? Cookies, killer pillows, a cool position and title, and a camel. It can all be yours...

EDIT: Cinna, I'm prepared to offer you the same as everyone else, but in addition, since you do have my Jotun, I'll up the offer by adding a large batch of Rice Krispie Treats and my personal pogo-stick that simultaneously shoots pillows every time you bounce.

3. Cinnamon_Windu

Jan 10, 2005
    I've set Jotun free. If he comes back to you, he's yours. If he doesn't, he never was. :D

4. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    I think we should make it official that any sock should say that it is a sock and who's, I'm sick of wondering who's real and who is not. [face_frustrated]

Odd... I have some oatmeal cookies... Freshly baked, too. Nice and chewy, and steaming hot... You can have a glass of milk with them if you so desire...

All for the small price of your allegiance...

And of course that goes to all non-Empire people as well.

5. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    I need a better offer than cookies and camels. [face_not_talking]

6. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Would any kind of food work?

Maybe a camel or another Empirey type of thing?

7. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Maybe a big, juicy steak and Trika's Almighty Potentate hat. [face_thinking]

8. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    :eek: My lawd. You... you didn't just ask that, did you?

Deal.

Welcome to the Super Sweet Empire. You can have the hat because it does smell like your bum, unfortunately. I will soon be adding your name to the list of the Empire and coming up with a super awesome position for you. Do you prefer a camel or a Winnebago?

9. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    ((falls over)) We have a new Empire person! [face_dancing][face_dancing]

10. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    A Winnebago. Those have toilets, stoves and beds which are more comfortable than camels.

*puts on Almighty Potentate Hat and eats steak* :D

11. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Super Sweet Empire of Cool Doughnuts and Camels/Pillow-Fighting Evil Empire of Cool Doughnuts and Camels, But Don't Tell Anyone That - otherwise known as SSEoCDaC/PFEEoCDaC,BDTAT... Now Infused with Super Sweet Cookies!
    Trika = Almighty Potentate/#1 Camel Racer in All the Lands
    silver = Lesser High Potentate/Conqueror of All Caramel Pecan Rolls
    Ruthie = Mighty and Completely Awesome Executioner/Sage of All Scrolls So Trika Doesn't Have to Read and Goof Up Again
    IA = Part-Time Winnebago Driver and Mighty Ljutefisk and Spam Warrior/WILD AND CRAZY GUY
    Thrawn1786 = Customer Service Representative/Master of the Chocolate and Coca-Cola Side of the Force
    Hazel-rah = Camel Tech Support/Ferocious and Unchained Wielder of Ninja Cookie Stars
    Gangrenous = Winnebago Navigator and Co-Pilot/Master of Flatulence and Steak, Sometimes at the Same Time

Kevin, shall I go ahead and add your name to the list of greatness that is accumulating?

Dern. I don't know where Ghent is, but his rebellion is slowly getting outnumbered. [face_mischief]

12. Hazel-rah

Hazel-rah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2008
    Camel Tech Support! Yes! [face_dancing]

13. Kevin_Sabersmith

Kevin_Sabersmith Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2007

Sure, with offers like that I can't resist.

And put something along the lines of "kevin_sabersmith - master of anything pillowy that goes boom/also the incredably evil overlord of the mad mutant gingerbreadperson army. "

Beware the wrath of the gingerbreadperson army, Mwah Ha Ha! [face_devil]

14. Oddball_62

Oddball_62 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Eh,...You found my weakness...[face_worried]

Oh fine. I'll pass on the camel, though. They spit.

Go Super Sweet Empire!!!

Oh, and, uh, I found this brand new hat lying around, I thought you might like it...[face_cowboy]

15. RC_DARMAN

RC_DARMAN Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2008

Do I smell cookies??=P~

I want one!:D

I will join for cookies;)

16. Cinnamon_Windu

Jan 10, 2005
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sighs*

*gets Trika that latte she asked for all those months ago*

17. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Nah, you have to offer me a bit more than a basket of Wookiee Cookiees. I got a lot more at the last Jedi-Con... :p

18. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Super Sweet Empire of Cool Doughnuts and Camels/Pillow-Fighting Evil Empire of Cool Doughnuts and Camels, But Don't Tell Anyone That - otherwise known as SSEoCDaC/PFEEoCDaC,BDTAT... Now Infused with Super Sweet Cookies!
    Trika = Almighty Potentate/#1 Camel Racer in All the Lands
    silver = Lesser High Potentate/Conqueror of All Caramel Pecan Rolls
    Ruthie = Mighty and Completely Awesome Executioner/Sage of All Scrolls So Trika Doesn't Have to Read and Goof Up Again
    IA = Part-Time Winnebago Driver and Mighty Ljutefisk and Spam Warrior/WILD AND CRAZY GUY
    Thrawn1786 = Customer Service Representative/Master of the Chocolate and Coca-Cola Side of the Force
    Hazel-rah = Camel Tech Support/Ferocious and Unchained Wielder of Ninja Cookie Stars
    Gangrenous = Winnebago Navigator and Co-Pilot/Master of Flatulence and Steak, Sometimes at the Same Time
    Kevin = Incredibly Evil Overlord of the Mad Mutant Gingerbreadperson Army/Master of Pillowy Things that Go Boom
    Odd = Super Sweet Hat Inventory Taker/Master Drill Sergeant in Charge of Rounding Up Cookie Cutters
    RC_DARMAN = Chief Cookie Inspector and Quality Assurance Supervisor/Amazing Sharpshooter of Pillows
    Cinna = Maker of Fine Lattes and Latte Inspector/Official Flatulence Control Officer in Charge of Gangrenous

Well, well. Look at this fine list that has taken shape! Thank you, thank you all for your continued support, including hats and lattes, of SSEoCDaC/PFEEoCDaC,BDTAT. With the masses falling into place in this fine organization, the WNU boards will truly be united under the banner of Super Sweet Evilness. :cool:

I'll have to restructure the organization later today, but this list will do for now. Skiara, if the Wookiee Cookiees and camel are not enough, I will throw in a rather large supply of bubblegum. This is the real deal, too. We're talking all flavors of the rainbow, here. All the bubblegum you could ever want will be included in this deal. Need more? I have the Monopoly board game car that I cherish, but I'm willing to part with it and let you drive around in it, should you wish. It can all be yours! Come to the Super Sweet Empire!

19. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    ((thinks)) Skiara, want chocolate? Everyone (but me) loves chocolate! :D

Look at this list... [face_mischief] Methinks we should all start attacking the rebels now. If we can attack them with enough power, maybe more will join.

((tucks grenad es in pockets, takes up pillow saber))

20. Hazel-rah

Hazel-rah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2008
    *grabs a large feather pillow*

I'm ready to attack!

21. Darth_Golf

Darth_Golf Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2008
    A pillow fight! I want in!

/grabs a pillow and chucks at the closest person/

22. Cinnamon_Windu

Jan 10, 2005
    *then throws the latte in Trika's face* APRIL FOOLS!!!! [face_laugh]

*whacks Darth_Golf with a welcome pillow* Welcome! :)

There, that's better; no one else was whacking anyone with pillows anymore.

23. Darth_Golf

Darth_Golf Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2008
    /whacks Cinnamon_Windu with a big "thanks" pillow/

24. Cinnamon_Windu

Jan 10, 2005
    *whacks Darth_Golf with a big "You're welcome!" :) pillow*

25. Oddball_62

Oddball_62 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    *Whacks Darth_Golf with a "Hi! Join the Super Sweet Empire" pillow*