main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The *OFFICIAL* Roswell Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by AlleAria, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlleAria

AlleAria Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    This is the place where all you Roswell lovers come to discuss the good and the bad of the show.

I personally feel that the tv show Roswell, although it has officially ended, was one of the best tv shows ever. It's right up there with Friends. The first season was in my opinion the best because Tess hadn't corrupted the characters yet.
    Michael and Maria are definitely the best couple on the show because I love how they argue so much! I was so upset during Graduation when Michael told Maria he loved her and then just drove off on his motorcycle!! :(
    The series finale was very good except for the ending. It pissed me off so much when Isabel told Jessi that he couldn't go with them. All she wanted after she told him that she was an alien was for him to accept her for who she was and love her. She finally gets that when Jessi decides to give up his career and life for her because he loves her and she just turns him down!! Other than that, I think it was a great ending. I thought Liz's wedding dress was so cute! It really fit her personality.
    Tell me what you think!

~ Allé :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.