main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

A&A The Official Troy Denning Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The Gatherer, Feb 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailone

Tailone Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    Okay, Gorkos--here are your answers:

Allana's name: How did that come about? Does it have any hidden or not so hidden (it's the middle part of "Fallanassi", you know ) meaning or did you simply thumb through a name dictionary and chose "Allana" because it was a pretty one?

Shelly, Sue, and I decided on it together. It's a combination of two of the possibilities--but someone will have to guess which ;)

- Han's "torture": Um, what was that all about? So, obviously we know that it wasn't really Han whose ear was cut off. Who, then, was it? Some guy who just so happened to look like Leia's husband?

It was a computer generated image . . . you didn't think the Chiss would REALLY torture anyone, did you?

- Speaking of Vong: Could we please, please see more of them in Legacy? I mean, in all of DARK NEST we got, what, half a chapter?

Sorry, can't really talk about what's in LotF.

- Was the step-by-step dismemberment of Alema Rar (at least one limb per book) intended from the beginning (as a sort of running gag) or did that just develop as you wrote each of the novels?

That just sort of developed--I didn't become aware of it myself until sometime in the middle of TUQ.

- Where were Jacen and Mara while Luke was teaching Lomi Plo some respect? Were they on that hospital ship? Or did Luke say the truth: that the Bothan general/admiral(?) had foreseen that the Killiks would attack it and therefore transferred all but a skeleton crew to other ships? If so, it kind of dilutes Luke's character (which I, personally, don't have a problem with ). Because, after all, in that case he still hasn't really mastered his fears, but instead removed anything that Lomi Plo might use to make him become afraid out of her reach.

Luke was telling the truth--Bwua'tu had anticipated Lomi Plo's tactic. I see what you're saying about how it affects Luke's character--but just because he's mastered his fears doesn't mean he's foolish! If he can get someone out of harm's way, he's going to do it, rather than risk their lives just to prove he's capable of doing so.

- Did the Ithorians finally get their planet? It's not really important, so I'll assume it won't come up in LOTF, but I had hoped that it would be mentioned at the end of SWARM WAR.

Yes, I should have mentioned that. They were offered the pick of worlds in the Utegetu Nebula--they're one of the few species that could live at peace with the nanotech.

- Right, and what was that about the Killik containment? I didn't really get that. So Cilghal extracted these really small nanobots from the planets of the Utegetu nebula, copied them and seeded them on several hundred other planets in the vicinity? How does that work? What do the nanobots do, really? Can they be programmed to not bother the Killiks unless their population grows too large? If that's possible, couldn't these machines be used to re-foliate Ithor and Duro (and, uh, de-foliate Coruscant)? Or do they simply preserve the "as-is-state" of a natural environment? If so, how do they know what is the "natural" state and what are unnatural additions by sentient beings?

Without getting too deeply into the science (because I don't think anybody--especially me--really understands the limits and capabilities of mass-scale nanotech yet), the basic idea is that the nanotechnology lies dormant until a certain level of contamination triggers a defensive episode. The nanotech then attacks the contamination and anything near it, breaking it down into harmless/beneficial materials such as water, air, dirt, etc. So, no, it can't be programmed not to bother the Killiks; the idea is that the Killiks have to learn to live in harmony with their environment to avoid triggering a Fizz outbreak. And, yes, it simply preserves the as-is-state of a natural environment; since it responds to the presence of contaminants rather than the absence of something else, it's pretty flexible, converting common contaminants into basic materials needed by most lifeforms. (BTW, this only app

2. Kyptastic

Kyptastic VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Star by Star made the final of the Best Star Wars Novel Tournament in the Census Forum

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/census/b10264/22498290/p40] Best Star Wars Novel Tournament[/link]

3. MrNomAnor

MrNomAnor Jedi Master

Sep 17, 2001
    Troy,

Congratulations on Dark Nest. It was not only entertaining and well worth every penny, but it was also extremely thought-provoking and let all the characters have something to do. Here;s hoping your Legacy novels will be in the same vein.

And thank you for finally letting Leia be "officially" recognised as a Jedi Knight. She deserves it! (And she always proves to be entertaining with a lightsaber[face_beatup] ). And another round of thanks for letting the young Jedi knights (well, apart from Jacen and Jaina) have such regular (and enjoyable) roles in your novels. There's nothing like a little Tenel, Zekk, Tesar, etc

And, at the risk of having a firm "No comment" to my first question, I'll ask it anyway.

*Many EU novels follow a pattern regarding character storylines in that certain characters always spend an entire novel together (Eg - Luke and Mara, etc). While I'm not complaining, (and why have Han and Leia separate when you can have them together:D ), but can we expect Legacy to play around with this? (Eg Jacen and Han, or Luke and Leia, Han and Jaina, etc)

*You did a great thing in naming a vessel after Ackbar, but just why did it have to be the one that the Killiks smashed up? Why not have a Mon Cal vessel named after him?

*Regarding your little bit of info about the Ithorians: So, since they now live outside of Alliance territory, does that mean that they are still Alliance citizens? And if someone were to come and attack them (or the Killiks, whose worlds they share), would they be able to get Alliance help?

*Is Lando now richer than anyone else in the Galactic Alliance? It seemed as if every piece of technology in Dark Nest had either been built or modified by one of his lucrative companies.

*Was there any particular reason that the exile of Tesar, Tahiri and Lowie went sort of "under the radar?" I assume this is putting something in motion regarding their character arcs in Legacy, but in my opinion, Luke was uneccesarily harsh on them. Some of the Masters did more damage than the younger trio ever did (and all the trio did was what Luke asked of them - to put the Jedi Order above all else) and all they got was a scary lecture. So why give those three such a hard time?

*What do you think Saba's view on the whole debate regarding the Jedi's role was? Out of all the Masters, she (wisely) was the only one who refrained from getting involved (well, apart from Kam nd Tionne;) )?

4. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Fleet Admiral of Literature star 6 Staff Member Manager

May 28, 2003
    Troy:

Two quick questions.

1) Your trilogy made it seem like most of the known galaxy (minus the Chiss) are part of the Galactic Alliance. Is that pretty much accurate? Is most of the galaxy that we all were familar with in the NJO now part of this new government?

2) Can you find out what the symbol of the new Alliance is? I am dying to know. I heard somewhere that the logo that Del Rey used on their NJO books was the new seal of the Alliance, but that was never confirmed. I assume that the logo, whatever it is, has the Alliance starbird on it, keeping in continuity with the NR and Rebel logos. Can you shed any light on this or ask someone at Del Rey?

--Adm. Nick

5. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Fleet Admiral of Literature star 6 Staff Member Manager

May 28, 2003
    *EDIT*

Troy, ingore my first question about Alliance members. I already asked the question and you already answered it a few pages back. :p But I am still curious about the Alliance symbol.

--Adm. Nick

6. cyris8400

cyris8400 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Troy,

Are we ever going to see a successor for the X-wing? I'm pretty sure the Stealth-Xs count as X-wings, or modified XJ3s. I'm not asking for any spoilers to LotF, I just want to know if the X-wing is going to be rendered out-of-date Z-95 style by any new starfighter, ever. Seeing the fast technological progression of the Prequels, it appears that the X-wing has been getting by on its symbolism alone -- both to the readers, and to the citizens of the GFFA. That's all well and good, but believability of it would be stretched (for me, at least) if this continued through a 50 ABY story.

Same for Star Destroyers. Is any engineer out there working on a non-triangular kilometer-long reliable warship? (And not just the "bad guys")

I'd be surprised if this wasn't asked before, but what is the color of Saba's lightsaber? Knowledge of 'saber colors is something readers have taken for granted, and the colors are often mentioned for any Jedi character except Saba.

This could have been asked before, but where did the nanotech on the Utegetu worlds come from? Were they something ancient and mysterious, or recently invented by the Chiss to subtly pester the Killiks or something?

7. Tailone

Aug 10, 2001
    Hello again,

Answers below:

You're mean... did anyone ever tell you that?

All the time . . . :)

did you intend for all Killik names to be palindromes?

Yes, indeed! I wanted readers to have a cue that would help them know when we were talking about a Killik nest.

Mr. Denning, I did have one question (well not really one, but its several questions around a single major heading) about Legacy that you MAY be able to answer.

Sorry, I can't answer any of your questions about legacy.

*You did a great thing in naming a vessel after Ackbar, but just why did it have to be the one that the Killiks smashed up? Why not have a Mon Cal vessel named after him?

Well, I wanted the vessel to be one that was important to the story, and at the time I thought of it, the most important vessel happened to be the one that the Killiks were going to steal. (I could have named a Mon Cal vessel, but I wasn't going to use one, so you would never have known about it, and what good would that do?)

"*Regarding your little bit of info about the Ithorians: So, since they now live outside of Alliance territory, does that mean that they are still Alliance citizens? And if someone were to come and attack them (or the Killiks, whose worlds they share), would they be able to get Alliance help?

There are only a few Killik nests left in the Utegetu nebula. My guess is that eventually the nebula will become GA territory. Whether or not the GA would defend the Ithorians depends on the Ithorians--remember, they're a pacificist people.

*Is Lando now richer than anyone else in the Galactic Alliance?

Yes. ;)

*Was there any particular reason that the exile of Tesar, Tahiri and Lowie went sort of "under the radar?" I assume this is putting something in motion regarding their character arcs in Legacy, but in my opinion, Luke was uneccesarily harsh on them. Some of the Masters did more damage than the younger trio ever did (and all the trio did was what Luke asked of them - to put the Jedi Order above all else) and all they got was a scary lecture. So why give those three such a hard time?

One of the things Luke asked the Jedi to do was follow their Masters' orders. The problems the Masters caused occurred before Luke asked for that committment; Tesar and Lowie disobeyed that order AFTER Luke's speech. Even though they did what they believed was right (and I'm not saying their reasoning was wrong), they went behind Luke's back--and that's the kind of behavior that has to stop if the Jedi order is to succeed.

*What do you think Saba's view on the whole debate regarding the Jedi's role was? Out of all the Masters, she (wisely) was the only one who refrained from getting involved (well, apart from Kam nd Tionne )?

Saba thinks it's about time Master Skywalker took charge. As far as she's concerned, a hunting pack can only have one Longfang.

Can you find out what the symbol of the new Alliance is? I am dying to know. I heard somewhere that the logo that Del Rey used on their NJO books was the new seal of the Alliance, but that was never confirmed. I assume that the logo, whatever it is, has the Alliance starbird on it, keeping in continuity with the NR and Rebel logos. Can you shed any light on this or ask someone at Del Rey?

I have no idea what the symbol is. I'll try to remember to ask about it the next time I'm talking to one of the art people.

"Are we ever going to see a successor for the X-wing? I'm pretty sure the Stealth-Xs count as X-wings, or modified XJ3s. I'm not asking for any spoilers to LotF, I just want to know if the X-wing is going to be rendered out-of-date Z-95 style by any new starfighter, ever. Seeing the fast technological progression of the Prequels, it appears that the X-wing has been getting by on its symbolism alone -- both to the readers, and to the citizens of the GFFA. That's all well and good, but believability of it would be stretched (for me, at least) if this continued through a 50 ABY story."

8. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

I just can't resist saying, they're cousins of the Stargate Replicator nanospiders!

9. cyris8400

cyris8400 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    I saw this on a previous page and I just want to say: Too Earthy? TOO EARTHY?! The very notion is nonsensical on two fronts: 1) surely Star Wars has the amazing technology of frying pans, and just because it only says "eggs" doesn't mean it's "chicken eggs" or even "bird eggs"; and 2) if you want to attempt to talk about elements of Star Wars being "too Earthy", talk about how 99.9% of Star Wars planets are almost exactly like Earth sans the biome diversity, or how 70% of solar systems in the Milky Way are binaries while Star Wars only has Tatooine, Desevro, Ossus, and Varl, or how 99.99% of sentient races in the galaxy are inexplicably humanoid! Jesus tapdancing Christ, people!

Phew. Now that that's out of my system, I'd like to praise Mr. Denning for a couple of items. I hate to brown nose, but I think these points are worthy of emphasized recognition:

1. I enjoyed how DN was more PG-13 (by which I refer to the flirting Ishi Tibs, the implied Jacen + Tenel, and everything about Alema Rar) in some ways than earlier novels. This also shows in Star by Star and Tatooine Ghost, although to a lesser degree because Alema isn't a main focus in their cast. I admire this quality about your work and it is truly refreshing with the conservative and/or taboo attitude many other authors take with their Star Wars novels.

2. The DN Trilogy seemed to have an underlying theme of morality, which might be more clearly defined as "Potentium vs. traditional view". Unlike the movies, which are so easily simplified as "good guys vs. bad guys", DN portrayed many shades of gray, using both all the controversy surrounding Jacen Solo and the fact that neither the Killiks nor the Chiss were ever truly labeled as the trilogy's "bad guys". That was nice to see.

3. I very much enjoyed the mention of a black hole being at the center of the galaxy. Although I don't think anyone wants to see Star Wars become so sciency as to succumb to "lengthened explanations that make me feel like I'm in physics class", I would like it if it adhered to real-world physics a bit more than it does. Most galaxies do have supermassive black holes in their centers, and Star Wars didn't seem to have one until you mentioned it. Two thumps up! On a related note, I'm pretty sure this wasn't meant literally, but I seriously doubt that Luke (or any Jedi anywhere at anytime) could summon enough Force power to resist the direct gravitational power of a black hole that weighs 3 million suns (assuming that this thing weighs as much as the Milky Way's own 3,000,000-sun central black hole). If a Jedi was that powerful, they could conceivably move entire sectors with much less exerted energy.

A question in closing is: What is the Star Wars definition of a "maser", exactly? A real-world maser is a microwave laser, which would be considerably less powerful than a visible-light laser, and that hardly seems the case with the Chiss weapon.

10. JacenSolo132

JacenSolo132 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Troy,

You did an amazing job with Swarm War, especially with the scenes including Luke, Mara and Jacen. I'm starting to like where some characters are heading to ...

I know you aren't allowed to answer anything about LOTF, but I only have one question:

Have you considered the possibility to reintroduce new saber forms? Like a double-bladed one or a two-saber fighting style? I just want to know if it's possible that we can see another lightsaber à la Darth Maul (and it doesn't have to be a bad guy who will wield it).

I think there was too much war in the recent times, Gorgos is right, there has to be some time in peace (only Jedi Apprentice style conflicts on minor planets). We observe the main characters in large-scale conflicts only but not in private. Since most of them are Jedi Knights, how do they train? Or what about some (training) lightsaber duels or tournaments among the members of the order?

11. Jaina_SoIo

Jaina_SoIo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2005
    Suspense? SUSPENSE? I think that qualifies as UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR. Stomach ulcers--that's what it generates. LMAO.

Thank you for your insight, Troy--I know you aren't suppose to talk about the future and LotF, but you just rekindled my faith. (Don't worry, I'm still worried!!!) Bring on Legacy!!! [face_dancing]

12. Tailone

Aug 10, 2001
    Hello again--answers follow:

A question in closing is: What is the Star Wars definition of a "maser", exactly? A real-world maser is a microwave laser, which would be considerably less powerful than a visible-light laser, and that hardly seems the case with the Chiss weapon.

A maser is basically the turbolaser equivalent of a charric.

"Have you considered the possibility to reintroduce new saber forms? Like a double-bladed one or a two-saber fighting style?"

Not yet . . . but I might. ;)

That's it for tonight!

13. dp4m

dp4m Also a Narc star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    The two-saber style already existed:

"Another uncommon form called Niman is a style often taught in the Jedi Order but rarely mastered by more than a few Jedi each generation. Niman teaches the use of two lightsabers simultaneously, which can be used as a pair of offensive weapons, or as an offensive weapon and a parrying blade. Many Jedi study the basics of Niman, and such rudimentary training has often been the edge needed to prevail over a foe."

Easily adapted to double-bladed lightsabers. ;)

For the geeky among us (and Troy counts; see "Galaxy Guide 4" :p)...

Niman Mastery (Force Feat)

You are skilled in Niman lightsaber combat and can wield two lightsabers simultaneously with great speed and
    deadliness.

Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +8, Ambidexterity, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Improved Two-
    Weapon Fighting, Two-Weapon Fighting.
    Benefit: When fighting with two lightsabers, the offhand lightsaber is always considered a light weapon for the purposes of determining the penalty for fighting with two weapons.
    Special: A character with this feat using the Off-Hand Parry feat with a lightsaber gains an additional +1 bonus to Defense

So a character who knew Niman would have to be very quick and dextrous in order to master the style... ;)

14. jedisolosticks

jedisolosticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    Thank you for your answers Mr Denning. I really enjoyed your series. Since I know you can't answer much about the legacy series I was wondering if you can settle a debate for us.

There has been much discussion about Jaina's jedi abilities. If you read a few posts in these forums, you will see that some think Jaina is such a jedi wimp she couldn't even beat Boba Fett, she definitely couldn't stand up to her brother (who would kill her without breaking a sweat, which may be true), then you have some who felt that Jaina was so strong in the force (after reading her jedi tricks in SW) that she really isn't even human anymore. It's enough to give a reader on these forums whiplash. I would like to think she is growing in the force but she more matter-of-fact about it, less "showy." Where do you think Jaina stands in her jedi abilities?

PS. Also the joiners appeared to have actual physical changes to their brains. Will that go back to nomral or will they always stay that way?There seems to be some confusion about that as well. Thanks.

15. ruinevil

ruinevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    Is a battle meld the same thing as a battle meditation that they have in pre-NJO books and KOTOR?

16. ruinevil

Nov 12, 2005
    Hmmm.... Also... It's come to my attention that the Adepts of the White Current were against altering/removing memories. Something to that effect was said in the Black Fleet Crisis: Tyrant's Test. So, did Jacen learn his technique from the Adepts or somewhere else.

17. Tailone

Aug 10, 2001
    Hello again,

I was wondering if you can settle a debate for us.

I'm aware of this debate--and how polarized it has become. To tell the truth, I doubt ANYONE can resolve it.

There has been much discussion about Jaina's jedi abilities. If you read a few posts in these forums, you will see that some think Jaina is such a jedi wimp she couldn't even beat Boba Fett, she definitely couldn't stand up to her brother (who would kill her without breaking a sweat, which may be true), then you have some who felt that Jaina was so strong in the force (after reading her jedi tricks in SW) that she really isn't even human anymore. It's enough to give a reader on these forums whiplash. I would like to think she is growing in the force but she more matter-of-fact about it, less "showy." Where do you think Jaina stands in her jedi abilities?

I think YOU are quite close to my own position. IMHO, Jaina is no where near as strong in the Force as Luke and Jacen, BUT she does have a lot of potential and is growing stronger. More importantly, she is always learning to use what power she does have more efficiently and cleverly than many other Jedi. (Remember, raw power misapplied is usually much less effective than a little bit of power well-directed.)

"Is a battle meld the same thing as a battle meditation that they have in pre-NJO books and KOTOR?"

No, the Battle-meld is a Force-technique used to coordinate action among several different individuals, so that they can fight almost as one.

It's come to my attention that the Adepts of the White Current were against altering/removing memories. Something to that effect was said in the Black Fleet Crisis: Tyrant's Test. So, did Jacen learn his technique from the Adepts or somewhere else.

You know what Jacen claims . . . beyond that, I'm pleading the Fifth. :)

18. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Tailone: Shelly, Sue, and I decided on it together. It's a combination of two of the possibilities--but someone will have to guess which ;)

All(a)ya and... hmm... -na; Jaina? o_O [face_thinking]

It was a computer generated image . . . you didn't think the Chiss would REALLY torture anyone, did you?

Well, the authors do! :p

and that's the kind of behavior that has to stop if the Jedi order is to succeed.

So, by logical inversion, the Jedi Order has to stop for human behaviour to succeed? :p

I don't know that I've actually named a color for Saba's lightsaber. I think it should be ultraviolet! ;)

[face_laugh]

- The Imperial Ewok

19. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    I think YOU are quite close to my own position. IMHO, Jaina is no where near as strong in the Force as Luke and Jacen, BUT she does have a lot of potential and is growing stronger. More importantly, she is always learning to use what power she does have more efficiently and cleverly than many other Jedi. (Remember, raw power misapplied is usually much less effective than a little bit of power well-directed.)

Well, I think definitely you hit the nail on head there.

But what about Leia? She's certainly got potential, and we've seen from as far back as Dark Empire that she's capable of some pretty nice Force feats. With her formal training in DN, and in light of Saba's comments to Jacen in TSW, where does the Princess stand amongst the echelons of her brother and her fellow Jedi?

Oh, and for my obligatory comments, I definitely enjoyed Luke's dialogue in TSW (especially when addressing, ahem, Corran Horn :p ). And I must say-- as far as the characterization of Saba Sebatyne goes, you are the master. :D

20. jedisolosticks

jedisolosticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    I agrew with Mr. Denning's remarks about Jaina. I knew she wasn't exactly the strongest as far as pure power goes but I didn't think she was a wuss either. So I'm happy. I'm curious about Leia too. She is the daughter of Anakin Skywalker and she has proven to be a quick study. She may not be as powerful as Luke (that remains to be seen) but she uses her skills well especially her lightsaber techniques.

21. ruinevil

Nov 12, 2005
    Allya <--- ancestor of Tenel Ka and Anakin <--- ancestor/brother of Jacen = Allana

22. YodaSlayerofEwalks

YodaSlayerofEwalks Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2006
    Jacen seems to be set up as the new sith in legacy. Please dont destroy him. While he was annoying many times throughout the NJO he ended up the main hero and most interesting new jedi. While hes definatly going to fall. Leias had enough death in her family. Give us the redemption of Jacen, something that will give us hope for a future. And a new jedi Code. So much has changed Families, training, and jedi hierarchy the order is different and it needs a new code that will adress the failings of the old order and clear up the force for the next generation. Luke is still the master thanks for showing some of that. Its so great to see Luke just manhandle Raynar. Another giant battle in which luke just barely pulls it off just wouldnt be realistic. They dont call him grandmaster for nothin. Thank you for the great books!

PS the new legacy comic series set 100 years after the books wont ruin the ending for the book series will it? Thanks! Keep up the good work

23. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    PS the new legacy comic series set 100 years after the books wont ruin the ending for the book series will it?

Nope. :D

John Ostrander (co-creator of the new Legacy comic series), from the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/literature/b10003/23037764/p1/?581]NEW SW comics series -- SW Legacy[/link] thread in Lit:

[ul]What we're doing has been looked at by LFL and shared with all the authors of LotF. Nothing we do is going to contradict or even reveal what is happening in those books except in one or two minor ways. Although our book is called LEGACY it is NOT tied in to the upcoming LotF novels.[/ul]

In other words, you can safely read LotF and the Legacy comics both without being spoiled. ;)

24. YodaSlayerofEwalks

YodaSlayerofEwalks Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2006
    Thanks, you calmed my nerves. [face_dancing]

25. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Mr. Denning, let me start by saying that I have enjoyed all of your Star Wars novels so far, and look forward to your future works.

Second, I was wondering if you could explain the meaning of the "Third Vagaari War" that Formbi made reference to in Dark Nest, especially now in Outbound Flight, Zahn has made it clear that the Vagaari had been ignored by the Chiss until Thrawn lured them into his trap, and then were never seen again until the events of Survivor's Quest?

Thirdly, I wondered if you could tell us about Mitt'swe'kleoni, specifically, the familial relationship he has, if any, with Thrawn and Drask (Prard'ras'kleoni), two other Chiss with rather similar full names?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.