main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Old Republic, Fall and Rise of the Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ki_Undi_Mundi, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Hello everyone. I am Ki_Undi_Mundi and I have no been on here in quite a while. I wanted to try to revive this. Serious players only please. Thanks.

Plot: The Galatic Republic has been prospering under the rule of Supreme Chancellor Velorum. But in recent times the senators have been being bought out by the trade Federation and Chancellor Velorum has been losing his power in the senate. The Trade Federation, under Viceroy Nute Gunray, has been working closely with an unknown group. The Viceroy has recently put a block cade, orbiting the planet of Naboo. They are boycotting trade to the planet.

In response to the Viceroy's decision, the Republic has sent an ambassador, along with two Jedi Knights, Qui Gon Jin and Obi Wan Kenobi, his padawan learner. They were to meat with the Queen of Naboo.

The Trade Federation invaded the planet of Naboo. The is able to escape the wrath of the droid army and is now on Tatooine, with Qui Gon Ginn, his apprentice Obi Wan Kenobi, her maids, and of course a few of her men. They are there to refuel and get parts for their ship that was damaged by the Droid control center while leaving Naboo. What will happen to our travelers on Tatooine? What will become of the Trade Federation's Decision? Will the Republic stand? Or will it fall to the hands of the Sith?

Factions able to be played:

The Jedi Order:

The Jedi are the protectors of the Republic and are based on the planet of Corouscant. Characters from the movies are able to be played, and personal characters are also welcome to play in this faction.

Characters able to be played:

Jedi High Council Members: Characters from the movies are able to be played for the Jedi High Council.

Note: I will be playing Grand Master Yoda and Ki Adi Mundi on the Jedi High Council

All other characters who are Jedi are open to be played.

The Ranks of the Jedi are:

Youngling
    Padawan
    Jedi Knight
    Jedi High Council Knight ( 2 )
    Jedi Master
    Jedi High Council Master ( 7 )
    Grand Master ( There is only one Grand Master in the Jedi Order )

Note: Seats on the Council are limited. I am allowing only 2 Jedi Knights to be on the Jedi Council. There will only be 7 Jedi High Council Masters.

I will also be playing my own Jedi High Council Master named High Council Master Jorgon Arstick.

Jedi Character Sheet:

Name:
    Alias:
    Home Planet:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Hair Length:
    Eye Color:
    Facial Hair:
    Clothes:
    Physical Appearance:
    Jedi Rank:
    Lightsaber Color:
    Hilt:
    Personal Ship:
    Biography:

Sith:

The Sith are people who use the dark side of the force and are the mortal enemies of the Jedi. At this point all Sith are open to being played with the exception of Darth Sidious/Senator/Chancellor Palpatine, I will be playing him. Anikan Skywalker will be put under the category of Sith but will not actually enter the Sith faction until much later in the game.

Sith Ranks:

Sith Adept
    Sith Acolyte
    Sith Warrior
    Sith Marauder
    Sith Lord
    Dark Lord of the Sith

Other:

Sith Assassin-

Sith Assassins are specially trained Sith. I will only allow there to be 2 Sith Assassins at one time.

There will also be a Sith Council. They will consist only of Dark Lords of the Sith and Sith Lords. There can only be 9 Sith on the Sith Council at one time. The leader of the Sith Council will be Darth Sidious.
    Sith Character Sheet:

Name:
    Alias:
    Home Planet:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Hair Length:
    Facial Hair:
    Eye Color:
    Clothes:
    Physical Appearance:
    Lightsaber Color:
    Hilt:
    Personal Ship:
    Biography:

Galactic Republic:

In the Galactic Republic faction you can be a Senator, Ambassador or other government official. Personal characters are fine for this. Senate will be in session. You can choose to side yourself with the Trade Federation, or the Republic.

Galactic Republic Character Sheet:

Name:
    Alias:
    Species:
    Home Planet:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Hair Length:
    Facial Hair:
    Eye Color:
    Clothes:
    Physical Appearance:
    Personal Ship:
    Biography:

The Trade Federation/Dro

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC = In what year does this RP take place?

3. Cad_Bane

Cad_Bane Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2009
    Ki, as a new joiner to theforce.net, I'm unable to send you a PM before I've made 20 posts, but I'm very interested in playing one of the Sith Assassins. Would it be possible to paste my character sheet here for you to look at?

4. JespisGrabecca

JespisGrabecca Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2009
    Will this RP take place in the Clone Wars later on? At the moment(Phantom Menace) my character is just starting out at the Jedi Temple at 4 or 5. I also have to make the twenty post mark but I am really eager to play in this RP.

5. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    yea, what is the era. don't tell me the year cause i wont know what your talking about.

6. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: Sounds like it takes place during Episode I, specifically during the Tatooine segment.

7. JespisGrabecca

Jun 11, 2009
    OOC: Yeah, Episode I, Phantom Menace, 32 BBY, whatever you wanna call it

8. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    GM POST

IT starts with episode one. It take place in that time period.

9. Cad_Bane

Cad_Bane Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2009
    Please disregard my previous request re: submitting a CS. But good luck with the game!

10. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    GM Approved

Name: Qixoni
    Faction: Sith
    Species: Shard
    Home Planet: Orax
    Height: varies (35cm without droid host body)
    Weight: varies (.5kg without droid host body)
    Physical Appearance: irregular cylindrical red crystal, various droid bodies.
    Lightsaber Color: red
    Hilt: unremarkable silver cylinder made of a magnetic metal that can attach itself anywhere to his mechanical host bodies. Because the crystal is a piece of his own body, the lightsaber doesn't have an activator switch and he instead uses the Force to activate his lightsaber.
    Personal Ship: Vulture droid host body with hyperdrive ring.
    Biography: Qixoni was a rarity in the galaxy. His species, the Shards, were living crystals that had to assimilate droid bodies in order to traverse the galaxy. Some Shards were found to be Force-sensitive and were brought into the Jedi Order by the Sunesi Jedi Master Aqinos. These shards came to be known as the Iron Knights, after the droid bodies they used. Though accepted by some, the council felt the shards, being silicone-based lifeforms, could never truly understand the Force, and after the Arkanian Revolution, the Iron Knights and their master were banished from the Jedi Order. Unlike most of the Iron Knights, however, Qixoni didn't return to his home colony. The Force flowed through him, and if the Jedi weren't going to foster his abilities, he would find someone who would. As Qixoni travelled, he adopted many droid bodies as his own, but became felt insulted at becoming a second-class citizen. His methods became harsher as meat-based lifeforms continued to treat him as an afterthought, and instead of adopting protocol or astromech droids as shells, Qixoni began to wear the armor of various types of battle droids and, when he could get his hands on them, human replica droids. Eventually, he was brought into the order of the Sith, a group that seemed delighted by his affinity for deceit and his desire to kill all humans.

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC ~ I suppose the reasoning behind my confusion is the current lack of Clones during this era...

12. JespisGrabecca

Jun 11, 2009
    If you have a character from the Star Wars universe, but there is not much information on them, can you still use them in this RP? I'm trying to develop a character to better use them in a fanfic im working on. I can give you all the info I could find on them.

Ex: Kento Marek(The Force Unleashed, killed by Darth Vader in first level)

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Undi Mundio approved

Name: Trokfes Juk
    Birth Year: 58 BBY
    Species: Besalisk
    Homeworld: Ojom
    Profession: Mercenary
    Affiliation: His own Mercenary crew
    Physical Build;
    -Height: 6? 3?
    -Weight: 225 lbs
    -Description: Trokfes is a powerfully built Besalisk, having very little physical fat.
    Appearance: Trokfes wears a black bantha skin jacket over a grey shirt. He wears minimalistis armor on his shoulders, waist/hips, and lower arms. His eye and lower right half of his jaw are cybernetic. He wears rough maroon pants with black combat boots. He has a rare genetic mutation where he has a double crest, making him different from other Besalisk, and also being his main identifier.
    Weapons: DC-15a, DC-15S, DH-17, and a pair of shock boxer gaunlets, customized to make painful blows.
    Skills/Capabilities (includes force): Physical prowness, able to wrestle with large beings (eg. Wampas) with ease. Trokfes is a very skilled marksman, very capable leader, and strategic thinker.
    Personality: Trokfes is thoughtful, and would rather solve a confrontation with words before resorting to force, mainly because he?s aware that he can overpower most beings he negotiates with. Because of this, he is very calm and being quite intelligent, is able to make split second calculations that even some jedi envy, allowing him to keep up with a quicker, and more agile foes.
    History: Trokfes was born as a slave on Geonosis, his parents being cooks for a lowly crimelord. He was raised to work as a bodyguard, as the crimelord saw physical potential in him. Upon Trokfes? 16th birthday, his master decided to give him an opportunity of a lifetime, though at the ultimate cost, his family completely free, or him dead. He was to compete in a gladiatorial contest against the most powerful man of other crimelords within the nearby systems. Trokfes rose through the ranks of the competition until he became the champion of the tournament. With this unseen victory, Trokfes and his parents were granted freedom, and passage off-world. They left to arrive on Nar Shaadda. There, his parents set up a resturaunt, and Trokfes began his own job as a body guard for hire. Over time he grew weary of simply giving guardian services to people, and had purchased and upgraded a Barloz-class freighter. He assembled a crew of skilled combatants, techs, and pilots, creating his own mercenary crew.
    Ship; Silver Scythe (Military based modified Barloz-class freighter)

14. IamGrapefruit

IamGrapefruit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2009
    OOC: my character sheet will be dropped in your inbox shortly. I am finishing up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.