main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Old Republic - Renaissance

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by TheGoodImperial, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: My very personal WELCOME TO TORR Winged. Happy you join us :D

Bastila Shan
    The Wild Gardens, Jedi Temple

With closed eyes she was sitting in the center of garden as Bao Dur approached.

The ever unreadable Bao Dur. Not even the sith Witch called Traya had ever been able to enter his thoughts, they said. Bastila had never tried. Yet she felt the effect of his strong will. She felt his presence though with the familiar Mical at his side. She felt all the Jedi. The determination and doubts. Those who appreciated her decision and those who only unwillingly took responsiblity for themselves. No Jedi Council meant nobody to tell you what to do. Yet her suggestions and requests had been taken like orders by her Jedi. Was it the nature of the Jedi to follow orders? And if so had that been the will of the force? The one Jedi that was worst at following orders had been the one Jedi that had saved them all, after all.

"Bastila," Bao Dur said at last, interrupting her thoughts. "I'm sorry I missed your speech. I only just got back from talking with our mutual assassin droid...friend."

She stood up and turned, with her mind leaving her former lover and returning to the present.

Bastila gave the zabrak a smile and bowed her head in greeting. "I haven´t got any better in giving speeches, you haven´t missed much, I´d say. My decision not to create a new Jedi Council was taken rather bad, as expected." She was at peace with that fact. Easy ways were usually not the right pathes to follow. "HK does at least protect people these days. Or so they say. I could imagine the Supreme Chancellor can be a very rough man, if rough men are needed." Bastila nodded. The chancellor was a future problem. For now she had given Xelon Tarn the authority to deal with him. But what they had been investigating lately had indeed been a matter of Government Security. "Will HK help? I certainly hope so. We have gotten reports from over thirty planets of sightings of HK-52 models. They seem to begin to infiltrate almost everything. Military, governments, banks. They seem to have broad interests." Bastila sighed. the droids were as unreadable as Bao Dur, probably that was why the fit together so good.

"And we got our first death. Xarix, a Verpine technician has been found dead in his rooms on Caridan. He had registered a HK-50 droid two days ago, after receiving him as a present from an unknown source. I think he must have been important if they assassinate him. I want you and HK - if he joins you - to investigate the murder and try to make contact with this HK underground. As you know I do not give orders around here, but I think we got no better than you for this mission and I feel a great danger behind these events."

Tag: Winged_Jedi

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Supreme Chancellor Cressa
    The Courtyard of the Ministry of Security, Coruscant

Cressa walked towards the fountain, typing away on his encryption. He continued to remain as if it was he had not noticed the fountain, engrossed in his message. Twitters and amused chuckles ran out, but nobody saw the need to tell the Chancellor he was about to have a humorous mishap.

Operation Taral.

Your mission will be to infiltrate the Queen of Tion's Palace and to kill her. Do not start or perform this mission until I have given you the appropriate signal. That signal will be the operation title. Keep your processors open to my addresses on the HoloNet, as I shall use this word in one of my addresses.

Obviously, this was a mission dependent upon his meeting with the Prince of Tion. He might prefer the Queen as his ally, after all. With a tap of a key, he sent the message, just as he was to near the fountain, drop the datapad in, and cause it to be fried; destroying the only source and record of the order.

"Watch your step, Chancellors. Or they could lead you to probably most unpleasant places." Xelon said as he approached the Chancellor from behind. "Wet places." he added and nodded towards the fountain. Laying his head to the side he allowed the force to take in the chancellor´s presence, before he spoke again. And then a Jedi appeared behind him. Cressa jumped, half genuinely, half out of guilt, and actually, genuinely, dropped his datapad. It bounced off the floor, and not into the fountain, and Cressa froze, and picked up the 'pad quickly, holding it close to him.

The Chancellor paused, gathering back his wits, as even more twittering occurred as Cressa appeared ruffled. He extended a hand to Xelon Tarn. "Welcome. It is a pleasure to meet you." It was, actually, because it meant he had a challenge; Tarn represented something unexpected and yet welcomed; a political challenge from the Jedi - an envoy could double as a spy very easily.

"Greetings, Tarn. Come, let us find somewhere more appropriate to speak."

And somewhere else for him to dispose of this datapad, as soon as possible.

TAG: Trimaj, TGI, TSG

3. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Korriban
    Valley of the Dark Lords, Sith Tomb

As Culain drew closer, slapping aside blaster bolts as he did so, the Mandalorian had kept firing with his blaster pistol in one hand while his other hand drew to his back to grip the hilt of his vibrosword. When the Sith swung his first blow at the warrior, the Mandalorian's vibrosword was there to meet it in a violent clash. Despite the lightsaber's ability to cut through nearly anything, cortosis and other meetals had been discovered and laced within weapons in armor to provide non-Force users a better defense against Jedi and Sith alike. Considering the wars that had occurred - from the war with Exar Kun to the Jedi Civil War -, plenty of these metals had been mined and distributed throughout the galaxy.

The Mandalorian used his weapon well. Though the Force was a powerful ally and it guided Culain's hand, the Mandalorian was guided by a vast experience in warfare and swordsmanship. It may not be enough to pull off a victory - the Mandalorian was still being driven back - but time and time again when Culain swung his lightsaber, the vibrosword was there to meet it.

The fight was vicious but the Mandalorian still saw Ylyria coming. With such a tight corridor, even with the shadows there was relatively little to hide one's approach, especially with the red glow of Culain's lightsaber illuminating the passage. Seeing the other Sith approach caused the Mandalorian to switch tactics. When Culain attacked high, the Mandalorian swung up to parry it and then, stepping forward, the armored warrior smashed his helmeted head into the face of the Sith, driving him back while the Mandalorian stepped back to put distance between them.

Raising an arm, a hatch in the Mandalorian's armored sleeve opened, revealing a nozzle that was now pointed at the two Sith. An instant later flames were sprayed from the nozzle, the flamethrower filling the corridor with a stream of fire that leaped forward to engulf both Culain and Ylyria.

TAG: Morkai, Bishomon

Eredeen Prime
    Energy Station

Unfortunately for Cilarn, someone had the same idea but with very different intentions.

The lightsaber proved to be a very little source of heat when it came to the freezing clime of Eredeen Prime. Seeming to ignore his modest Jedi robes, the cold cut deep into his very bones while he trudged on in at least a foot of ice and snow. His boots were holding up better but it was obvious that if Cilarn didn't find some sort of shelter, warmer clothing, or help of any kind, his body would succumb to the elements. The Force was able to provide for its allies but nothing could replace the basic needs of warm clothing and shelter. The energy station was his only method of sanctuary.

But it might not be there for long. When it came into sight, Cilarn would take note of a noise that managed to cut through the sound of the freezing winds of Eredeen. It came from above and, upon looking up, Cilarn would see something flying through the air that threatened to take away his only hope.

[image=http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/09/1/6/8/6106593851564919.jpg]

It was a Herald-class shuttle; a light freighter that had been commonly used by Revan and Malak's Sith Empire. Ever since the destruction of the Star Forge and the fall of the Sith, what shuttles still existed had managed to fall into the hands of mercenaries and others that had some use for the ships. This included the raiders that had just annihilated the village that Cilarn was traveling from.

Whether it was because they were searching for survivors - such as Cilarn - that may be traveling to the energy station for refuge or that there may possibly be something to steal or salvage, the raiders had decided to make the energy station their next target. The shuttle came low and, upon flying over the energy station, the ship switched to repulsorlifts, coming into a hover before it started to descend upon the energy station.

Cilarn wasn't going to be alone when he reached the energy station. But considering the tinglin

4. Jedi_Corin_Daan

Jedi_Corin_Daan Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 6, 2010
    OOC: sorry for taking so long guys. DRL has been hounding me the last few days.

IC: Marcus Daan

Marcus studied the young man for a moment before saying anything.

"I was once a part of the Order, but not any more. I left several years ago...to follow Revan. I was foolish then; I failed to see through his lies, and I paid for that dearly."

"I am still searching for a way to redeem myself and return to the Order. But so far that has been impossible."

"If you are not from the Jedi, then what brought you to Trevi?

Tag: dreven

5. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    IC: Keth-Omm

The Jedi spoke.
    "If you are not from the Jedi, then what brought you to Trevi?"

"I am a wanderer," he said simply. Always have I wandered, since before I can remember. Always hunted," a tinge of bitterness filled his voice.

"I did not understand the summons, I simply followed them, trusting the force to guide me. it was a risky decision, coming from where I have been, but somehow this was....different. You met the Prophet, so you know what I am talking about."

TAG: Daan, Sirak

6. Jedi_Corin_Daan

Jedi_Corin_Daan Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 6, 2010
    IC: Keth-Omm

Marcus laughed. "I do indeed! I've never met anyone quite like him. I've seen a lot of self-proclaimed Prophets. Fanatics and radicals really, more bent on disturbing the peace than being correct in their prophecies. That man was different. There was an authority and power around him."

"I have wandered too, but I have never seen anything like what that Prophet showed us. It felt even more dangerous than the Sith."

He hesitated; he wanted to ask the young knight about his past. The odds of two Jedi exiles meeting on a planet like Trevi were almost a million to one, and yet they had somehow arrived at the market place at the same time. And both had been singled out by the Prophet. Why? Was it fate? Marcus knew better than that. But he still could not explain any of it.

"Do you know anything about what the Prophet was talking about?"

Tag: dreven, Sirak

7. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    Argazdan; City of Parzin; The Market

The two men never knew what hit them, when they smashed into each other. They almost dragged a third one with them, but that one managed to dodge and fired another round intp the masses. A scream of a young owman and the scent of burning flesh came immediately to Ashlae´s nose and ears. she was already at the two men and pounced down on them. They were obvioulsy not trained warriors. Just crazy terrorists with the intent of killing as many as possible.

A fourth pointed his gun at Ashlae but was ripped of his feet. One of the guards with the golden masks had brought around his energy lance and had fired his first shot with deadly precision into the attackers chest.

Then the force revealed the full extend of the danger. From it´s intense trembling it turned into a scream. And it came from the fifth man. The only one who had not drawn any gun had raised his arms and beneath his robes Ashlae could see grenades. A dozen, maybe more. Blue and glowing he had a whole arsenal of fragmentation and cryoban grenades tied to his body.

"TOD DER GOTTIN!" He screamed and grabbed one of the grenades on his chest.

"Noooo!" Beq yelled and Ashlae felt him behind her.

One of the men she had brought down grabbed her leg to keep her from moving.

The force screamed with the premonition of death. The grenades were enough to kill most people on this market. And yet something else was there. A certain feeling that this had been meant to happen.

Tag: JediTEEgirlo

Argazdan; Desert ;Temple of Via

The Prophetess was always exhausted when she left the caves. Today she looked even worse. Iliac awaited her. When she entered he stopped the holographic record. It showed a young woman in Jedi Robes on a market. She was fighting men who had been dressed like priests but were killing people on the market. "Another attempt, your Highness." Lourd, the head of security explained. The record had stopped, just as the man had grabbed the grenade.

Illiac looked at his mother and without a word, he pressed the play button again.

Tag: MyrialofKanz

8. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Ion Tarsis
    The Bloody Banner, Somwhere in space

he gave Jak Levac a long hard look. Then he emptied his glass by simply pulling his head to his neck and allowing the fluid to rush into his throat. He swallowed and hissed out air. "No. We´re not the kinda guys who run. We are the guys who play out theirs cards and take the pot, no matter how low our chances." Ion nodded.

The Informant was the key now. He kept them one step ahead. And soon he would name the price for it. Ion had a pretty good idea where that guy was sitting. The information was too good. The operations he made them do to political.

"I will contact our informant and see what he knows. Then we will teach Onasi a lesson. All in, Jak. All in."

Tag: TGI

9. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    GM APPROVED!

Name: J. Kinry Tallaroba
    Species: Human
    Planet of Birth: Vex Major
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090520143541/starwars/images/7/7c/CenterofBeing.jpg]
    Rank&Affiliation: Former Jedi Padawan/Tallaroba Twins Security and Retrieval Agency
    The Force: Yes
    Weapons: Single Bladed lightsaber, Multiple vibroshivs, blaster pistol
    Equipment: Pair of Goggles
    Bio: Kinry was born as one part of triplets. He, along with his twin brother and sister, Hinry and Lyra, were all taken at a young age to join the Jedi. Kinry enjoyed his time with his brother when they were part of the Jedi Order, as they were known for causing trouble and mischief while their sister was an above average talented Jedi. Kinry had a knack for combat, while Hinry excelled in enhancing his Force senses. As they were both wild childs, it came as little surprise when the family discovered that Hinry and Kinry became Rogue Jedi and started their own Security and Retrieval agency. While they do operate a good business, the brothers' true passion is for collecting lost treasures.

-b

10. Bishomon

Bishomon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2011
    IC: Ylyria Skyfire
    Korriban
    Valley of the Dark Lords, Sith tomb

Ylyria stifled a small gasp as the mandalorian glanced at her and switched tactics. ' No use trying to hide now. . ' she thought. She should've realized Culain's lightsaber would outline her. clearly. Ylyria stood up from her stealth crouch just in time to see Culain slide backwards, and a wall of fire from the mandalorian's sleeve hatch stream towards them. Without a second thought, Ylyria leapt in front of Culain and,pocketing her lightsabers, manipulated the fire, stopped it, and sent it barreling back down the tunnel towards the mandalorian. Once again drawing her lightsabers Ylyria stalked down the tunnel, after the stream of fire she'd just sent. "You're not dead yet. ." she growled.

TAG: Morkai, Sarge221

11. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Culain Del Jinn
    Korriban tombs

Culain reeled back momentarily stunned by the head butt, when there was suddenly a wall of flame billowing down the corridor towards him, all of a sudden Ylyria was infront of him, hands pushed forward stopping the flames progress then sending them crashing back at the mandalorian. Culain's smile looked more like a snarl as he force leapt over Ylyria, taking maximum advantage of her manouver, somersaulting over her shoulder he streaked forward with his sword crashing down through the last vestiges of flame his blade blurring down with all the strength and speed of the powerful sith warrior.

TAG: Sarge221, Bishomon

12. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: I totally overlooked the PM by TGI. Sorry. Here is my second part of Ion Tarsis, then.

Ion Tarsis
    Captain´s quarters, Bloody Banner

He kept on drinking. Jak kept on staying. After several hours they parted ways. Several heavy Huttese cigars and a bottle of Corellian brandy were counted among the casualties of the evening. He felt every breath and every sip, when his attachée wakened him up. The beeping of the comm almost made his head explode.

"Sir. The Man wishes to speak to you." Ion coughed. "Understood. Gimme a minute." He got up and straightened his black uniform. Good he had no hair to begin with. Grabbing the injector with the painkiller that was always next to his bed he pushed a large dosis into his neck and stood up.

"Patch him through. Triple encryption and clear the comm-center. Everybody disregarding my orders gets shot, understood?"

"Yessir." The Attachée said and killed the line. Out of the floor a holographic pool rotated slowly into the room. The light darkened immediately. Ion Tarsis straightened himself and lay his hands on the pool. The picture flickered a few times, then the connection was stable. He wondered where the man was, that the signal was so bad.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/en/images/e/eb/Future_Guy.jpg]

"Greeting Admiral Tarsis." The shade of a man said.

"Greetings stranger." Ion replied.

"Stranger? After handing you a small Republic fleet for your pleasure I thought our relationship was a bit more . . . personal by now. Isn´t it?" The shade asked and one could hear his mocking, amused smile.

"Never kiss on the first date, you know?`But thanks. The info turned out to be correct and pretty helpful. Although I cannot help but feel we started a war."

Ion wondered what game this man played. And for whom. He had to keep him talking. If everything went according to plan one of his men was out there right now in the nearest comm-relay and tried to locate the man.

Tag: TGI

13. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Xelon Tarn
    The Security Ministry, Courtyard

He took the chancellor´s hand and shook it. With a smile he bowed his had slightly. "By any means. I hear the balconies are pretty crowded at this time of day, but maybe the gardens?" Xelon suggested. "I actually hear you like a good walk and so do I." Xelon smiled once more. A calm and peaceful, yet confident smile. It had been trained for years. He was calm and peaceful. But many things in negotiations depended on how they were presented.

"I send the best greetings of Bastila Shan. I have full authority to speak for her and the Order. She would have liked to come herself, but as the head of the Jedi she is rather busy and felt I would be a more approriate and logical envoi than she would be herself. That said, I am certain we got several things to speak of." Xelon opened the door for the Chancellor and then kept his hands foldedbehind his back again as he walked by the man´s side. "First things first. Since this morning the Jedi Order has renewed itself. We will train a new generation of Jedi Knights under Bastila Shan´s leadership. And once again serve the people of the galaxy."

Xelon looked at the gardens before them and smiled. They were rather beautiful.

Tag: Sinre

14. Remix11

Remix11 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2011
    Cilarn - Eredeen Prime - Galcier

Freezing to death was a very subtle way to die. No screaming or pain took place. Instead it was a spreading numbness of the flesh that drained your energy to a point where the only thought was that you needed rest. Obviously you would feel that this need was a lie. The question was why? Another lie. That question. A question can be a lie, when it includes false truth that is meant to be considered true through the fact it is included in a question, right? Right? A lie. Because once you sit down and fall asleep you shall never wake up and be dead. You will freeze. You will become a statue. A monument of failure to resist the irresistable thought. Of. Sitting down to. To what?

Cilarn shock his head. His mind was slipping. His thoughts made less and less sense. Obviously he would not hold together very much longer. He felt the numbness in his feet and hands and he felt pain everywhere his skin moved. Cilarn took another deep breath in and summoned the force for strength. With every summoning the effect had grown less comforting. Soon the summoning would not give him enough strength to do even another summoning. Without it he would break down. The engine that was his body would die. His soul would become one with the force.

The sound of something above him caught him by surprise. He looked up and indeed there was something. A ship. A ship was still here, the Raiders were not yet done with Eredeen Prime and . . . he was not yet done with the Raiders.

Their presence gave him a surprising boost of strength as he pushed himself to his feet and realized only then he had fallen to his knees in between. A push of the button and the blue energy blade of his weapon vanished. They should not see him. Not until he wanted them to.

Cilarn suddenly saw his path clearly. Shelter. Raiders. He had it all right in front of him.

He would not die. They would. The ship would give him some means to travel into warmer climates and allow him to survive. And revenge, oh yes he would have his revenge on the bandits. He would get his revenge for the village and the blood on their hands. They would pay.

Somewhere in his mind voices of warning were whispering. He knew he was taking it to personally. The men where enemies, not someone he hated. Jedi did not hate. But yet, he did.

He grabbed his lightsaber so tight he felt the pain in his finger and to his own great surprise, he found the strength to run.

The station was only secondary now. He had found a better way to safety: Through his enemies into their ship. Cilarn wanted the ship.

Tag: GM Sarge

15. Remix11

Remix11 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2011
    Name: Prince Levoro "Lev" Arris-Tione of Tion, Prince of Argai, Second King of Barseg and many more such titles.
    Species: Tionese
    Planet of Birth: Unknown, assumed to be Argai
    Appearance: [image=http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/content/images/2005/10/25/james_purefoy_1_440x330.jpg]
    Rank&Affiliation: Third Prince of Tion & Tion Hegemony known as Allied Tion in these days
    The Force: No, not that he knows
    Weapons: Hold-out blaster, he is good with the blade, but never wears one in public
    Equipment: His ressources are vast and he has access to most technologies he desires
    Bio: Little is known of the enigmatic Prince of Tion outside the Cluster. He is well known to have played a big part in preserving the strength of his kingdom in the Jedi Civil War. Many say he was the key to Tions rise afterwards. others say he a shame for the hegemony. a playboy with too much of an daredevil in his blood. The rivalry with the Princess of Tion, second in the line of heirs is well known. And obviously he - like almost everybody else - is rumored to have killed his cousin. The deeper details of his birth, education and position inside the Tion Hegemony are a well kept secret, though.

(I have written a detailed bio but kept it out of the CS at the GMs request.)

[b]Lev Arris[/b]-[i]The Grande Opera on Coruscant [/i]

Lev followed that piece of ice until it reached his lips and then opened them to take it into his mouth with a grin. His bodyguard wanted to intervene, but a raised hand commanded the man to stand down. He had enough antidotes in his body to be allowed this moment of pleasure.

"I have rented a tower." He said with an incompetent attempt to look innocent and he cracked the piece of ice between his teeth. Looking at Alema Vao he grinned. The pain was sweet, as the cold fluit attacked the nerves of his teeth.

"Thirty levels, twelve balconies, 200 appartments and two penthouses with 70 whirlpools and two big swimming pools as well as over 400 bedrooms. Would that be private enough?" Lev asked with a broad grin and took in his breath, his eyes wandering over Alema´s body. His thoughts were so obvious he could have written them on his palm of his head and they would have gotten not a bit easier to read.

"And I got a speeder waiting for us to take us there, my sweetest blue discovery. And here I am humbled by the experience of how mistaken I was about Coruscant´s wildlife. There are some things worth hunting here after all, after all . . ." He grinned and offered his hand. Another wave of his hand silenced his bodyguards before any of them could speak up in protest.

[b]Tag: CPL_Macja[/b]

16. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Chandrila ? The Capital Hanna ? Western Road

The planet was beautiful. It was hard to deny. Although Cale seemed to have no eyes for it, he passed some of the most breathtaking areas of the northern continent. Huge cliffs, endless sea, beautiful forests and all kinds of exotic grass were the characteristics of the Chandrila surface.

And concerning beauty the captial city was no exception. It was majestic with it´s few large white towers, but had the charme of a coast town. The huge harbour saw giant hovercrafts arrive and leave and several freighters hoovered over the city. The Great Forum in thhe center of the city was a huge white mausoleum that housed the daily discussions between some of the smartest heads of this century. Philosophers and scientists, politicians and even some jedi had come here to discuss matters of galactic scope with the other great minds of their time. For reasons he could not fully comprehend Poul had the feeling he had talked here. It was like the memory of a memory buried somewhere in the back of his head.

They approached the city fast and Cale greeted the local security guards instead of fearing their pursuit for the obvious ignorance to the planets strict speed restrictions.

Over the noise of the howling engines conversation had been almost impossible. Now Cale had to lower his speed as he approached the city itself and it´s outer perimeter.

?Hanna. Jewel of Chandrila. Not a fancy megacity like the other core worlds entertain. But beautiful. And if you ask me, peaceful. The people forogt how important that is.? He said that with a broad grin hinting an ulterior motive. Then he saw something and his grin freezed. ?Son of a Sith. What are they doing here??

A group of almost twenty men in masks and partial armour stood at the city entrance. Obviously waiting for someone or something to arrive. The Security nearby was visibly nervous as the men walked back and forth as if they had taken over patroling. Those who did not wear their armor and masks revealed pale skin and oversized eyes. ?Ubese.? Cale hissed. And his hand dropped to his blaster. He accelerated again and tried to get to the Institute a little faster. ?I´d say we cut the sight-seeing. These pals mean trouble.? Cale obviously knew what he was talking about.

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051023152913/starwars/images/thumb/4/4b/Ubese.jpg/247px-Ubese.jpg]

They arrived at the institute a few seconds later on a huge plaza not too far away from the harbour. It appeared to be build with a great deal of room around it and some people enjoyed the sun outside the museum.

[image=http://api.ning.com/files/74foYjY72YPuEBBN77g88M8htlm4WRzEC6BzPja0AHWRTegF*ddskpVwE*0nayHIKhODx3g8L-CtA9NpXN2US9s0OfllyM-v/MixedUseBUArchitects1.jpg]

?Maybe you better do this alone. I mean, it´s your past, right? I´ll try to find out what our friends here are up to. Ubese make me nervous.? Cale said, when he killed the engines. ?Gif anything goes wrong we see us at the estate, yes?? And Cale jumped ofer the door out of the speeder. Giving Poul time to protest, while he checked his blaster.

Oon the opposite of them, inside a shadow of huge pipe that went into a hill a lone figure withdrew his own shape from the shadows for a second. Jerec Egola had known he would find him here. The target. A man could not act against his nature. Not even, if he was unaware of it. ?Egola to pack. To the institute of antiquities. I found our man.?

[image=http://archives.sithdominion.com/images/thumb/3/33/Armored-Exolus.gif/200px-Armored-Exolus.gif]

Tag: Mitth

[color=chocolate]Trevi IV; Desert; [b]Crashsite[/b][/color]

Ono turned and began running towards the dunes. He turnned only once to see if Lyle was coming. Then he ran as fast as he could. Lyle had little problems catching up to him, but just as he reached the boy, he leaped into the sand and lay down flat, quickly pushing sand over his body. ?Quick. Dig yourself in or they will see us!? the boy hissed and now he seemed to be very anxious. The cool of

17. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007

A friendly word from your GM team

This is my first GM note so please have mercy with me.

I. We got the most wonderful time of the year. No, not christmas. We are in the AWARD SEASON! Which means you can . . . now you should go over to the RPR and vote for the games and players you think should get some recognition. :)
    Here is the direct link.

II. Welcome our new players. I want to say it once more. We are not closed, but still open to new players.

III. TheGoodImperial is now the GM of ALL JEDI CHARACTERS - EXCEPT THOSE FROM TREVI. My Bastila Shan is only a usual PC from now on. That was planned all along.

Next update by TheGoodImperial will be on Friday. He will move all Coruscant Jedi to the next stage of their story then.

IV. Thanks to all of you for making this so much fun for us!

18. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: HK-47
    The Courtyard of the Ministry of Security, Coruscant

Cressa's reaction was slightly unanticipated. Amused Observation: Condescending humor? From a meatbag towards me? Ironic Statement: I would laugh were it in my programing. Cressa continued, telling him to keep his comlink open to his channel so that they could keep in touch. He technically had a job for HK but he was going to let him go and help the Jedi anyway. And kill some of them.

"Surprised Inquiry: Which Jedi Meatbags would you like removed?" He kept his voice low, so that no one else would be able to hear either. But Cressa turned and started speaking into his datapad. Maybe this wouldn't be quite so boring as he'd feared. The subject would just have to be broached in a more delicate means in the future. Self-Assured Thought: And delicate I can manage.

Turning, HK-47 started walking in the opposite direction the Chancellor had gone and made his way towards the taxi stands. He had a meeting with Bao Dur to keep.

TAG: NO ONE

OOC:
    I'll pick this up again later. You'll have a tag by tonight Winged. Also, should have a Mira post then.

19. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Shirzan Narr
    Near Telos, The Hammerhead-Class Justice, Admiral?s office

?You are a good soldier, Shirzan Narr. Never let anybody tell you anything else. You are a very good soldier.?

She dipped her head slightly in thanks to Onasi?s comment, but she wasn?t really used to receiving praise, especially since many of her successes were down to the dedication of her squad. Her blue eyes followed him as he stood and pressed a button on his console.

?Prepare the Raptor for Shirzan Narr and her squad. She will also need two pilots and Velix?The Raptor is one of the new hammerhead frigates. Small but well armoured and fast. I cannot give you a tech team, but I can give you something better. Velix. He is a Verpine. A brilliant mechanic. If he can?t fix a ship it?s destroyed or not damaged.?

A small grin formed on her lips. It was a well known fact that the Verpine were renowned throughout the galaxy. for their technical prowess. It would be interesting to see Velix at work. And the hammerhead was just the ship they needed. Not every admiral would be so accommodating, especially in the situation the republic forces found themselves in now, It just made Shirzan respect Onasi all the more. Onasi smiled with obvious approval

?I worked a long time with him. You can trust him. You get the Ereesi. I?ll ask the Republic to provide a safe place to get them. Probably somewhere on the other side of the galaxy?Good hunt Narr, Good hunt?

Shirzan nodded in understanding before standing back to attention. She then gave the admiral a salute.

?Thank you Admiral. We won?t let you down?

She said respectfully before turning on her heel and exiting the admirals office. The door closed behind her and she walked down the corridor, unclipping her comm-link from her belt as she walked. It was tuned into her squad mates frequencies. Bringing it up to her mouth she pressed the button and spoke

?Narr here, put the pazak cards away boys we have a mission. Report to the briefing room immediately?

Cutting off the communication, she continued down the hallways of the Justice in order to make her preparations. As she moved, images of the stricken Ereesi ship were still fresh in her head. The lifeless stares of the Argazdans victims burned in her mind, They couldn?t let this happen again. They had to find out what the Argazdan were gaining from this.

TAG: TGI

20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: The Man Poul
    Chandrila, Western Road to Capital Hanna

The beauty was like something from, something he couldn?t place. Beauty could not be denied in it?s scope or variety, but yet, yet he felt so little beyond taking the exception of noting it. Perhaps it was something of having little compare, with nothing to compare it too he could not judge it well enough to be moved by it, or was he simply a man unmoved by what he himself would have to call beautiful? If so, what kind of man was he?

The beauty of the open landscape and open road gave way to scattering of the few white towers on the horizon that grew, and for a moment he wondered if he had found what had passed before. Was this the place he saw after being stunned? No.

Sadly a resounding no echoed within his body, as if to rebound off his organs in a defiant vibration to that thought, but in that vibration of discord it seemed to resonate that he knew it still, but it was not the dream. The huge harbor was not the note that struck such tone within him, but he knew it was something about this place.

As a large shadow of a passing overhead liner turned his head and eyes, he struck upon the Great Forum over which the shadow left in view. There! It seemed to ping again that virtuous tone that singled out a plausible familiarity, was he a speaker then? Some jaded lecturer on antique weapons? Was it? He couldn?t put a description to it but it was there in the distance looming, a known unknown.

They came upon it all, that blissful large scene, and raced to fall upon it with the hope of finding out who Poul really was. Security seemed to pay them no mind, though he half wondered if Cale knew them to be able to get away with this break neck rush upon the city. Though no questions were brokered as the hum and whine of the hovercrafts engine roared so mightily to keep up the pace that he doubted either would have been able to hear the other talk, let alone understand.

Finally Cale slowed as they began their entrance to the city proper, he dared not mention the speed at which they had traversed from the Estate to the ?big? city. Cale immediately picked up the thread of conversation, identifying the city as Hanna, the Jewel of Chandrila. Personally they could call it whatever they wanted since a part had struck a cord. Cale froze though, before finally morphing as his own eyes tracked what Cale was looking at. Ubese he called them. Serious beings these seemed to be to him, perhaps they were the aliens that worked for Morgek? Whatever the truth of the matter they were marked as trouble in his brain as he followed Cale?s lead and rested his hand on the butt of his loaned blaster. He nodded, if trouble was on the mind of those Ubese, then he was happy to go along with passing them up.

The institute soon rose as a beacon of white and glass, waving and weaving together as only an artists interpretation of grass might yet produce. Sedate, it was a good word for the place as he took in those enjoying the sun. Cale, well he decided to shock him majorly with his next words. Nearly was enough to make him forget the institute.

?I-I would rather we stick together, I did recognize something. A big discussion hall? Seemed familiar.? He was a bit on edge with all of this, and separating from the person who had named him Poul as soon as entering the city felt wrong. He would be a man alone with an assumed name, a single name, and nothing else but a couple of collected hunches to follow. Not to mention blasters were deadly and he knew that much, going to mess with those that made you want to keep it clear of the holster in any way seemed like a bad idea.

TAG: Sirak

21. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Alema Vao
    Grand Opera Lounge

"And I got a speeder waiting for us to take us there, my sweetest blue discovery. And here I am humbled by the experience of how mistaken I was about Coruscant´s wildlife. There are some things worth hunting here after all, after all . . ." The Prince grinned and offered his hand.

I have you now my sweet Prince. A cheeky grin spread slowly across her own face. She reached out and accepted the hand that he offered her. However with her opposite hand she activated a small tracker within her glove. The signal linked directly back to her datapad, which she had safely tucked away back in her apartment.

She winked at the Prince, "I hope you aren't plan on simply bagging me and sending me on my way before the next curtain rises. I truly wanted to get to know you better."

TAG: Remix11

22. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: oh, meant to welcome winged last post. so welcome winged.

IC: HK-47
    Taxi, Flying to the Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Irritated Poem: Meatbags, meatbags everywhere, and none that I can kill. Innumerable landspeeders went by on the journey and HK wished he could have blown ever one of them to itty bitty little bits. Nor could he do anything to the Jedi as the Chancellor had suggested... in jest apparently. Which was a complete shame. It had been far too long since he had killed a Force sensitve meatbag. Happy Memories: They were always the most fun to kill.

It wasn't terribly much longer before HK arrived at the temple, which was a huge building even by Coruscanti standards. Looking up at the step pyramid, there weren't any particularly stealthy ways into the building. That was something HK was not precisely happy about as he always liked to have easy ways into buildings.

Making his way inside HK-47 spoke to one of the secretary droids. It was an enthralling conversation that lasted less than a second, and then HK headed towards the gardens. Maybe Bao Dur was still there, since that was his last known location.

TAG: WINGED, SIRAK

OOC:
    have him show up at whatever point you want. i'm cool with whatever.

[b][u]Mira[/b][/u]
    [i]Nerberts Grill Bar, Artus Prime[/i]

[blockquote]Halfway through her drink Halder stood up and went to the fresher. Deciding it was the time, Mira stood up and headed that way herself. No one paid the least bit of attention to her, other than one guy who was way too drunk and looking to pick up someone for a "good time".

Standing up and swaying, "Hey there honey. Wanna go get a drink? Maybe have some fun after?" Smiling, teeth showing, and leering in a most unappetizing fashion.

Completely ignoring him, Mira tried to walk past him but the drunk got in her way. Turning and glaring at him, "Listen bud, you do not want to do that."

"You don't know what yer missing." Making a grab for her tied top, Mira regretted wearing such revealing clothes for the first time.

Mira smashed her fist into the idiots face just as a bouncer came over.

"Problem?"

Looking at him, "Not anymore." The drunk fell slid down the wall that he had ended up against.

To her extreme irritation, Halder came back out of the fresher and gave her a leering smile as well before going back to his rather crowded table full of other female types.

Muttering to herself about screwed up half-plans she went back to the bar to finish her drink and try to figure something else out. She really didn't want to get in a fight with the bouncer, who was a rather large trandoshan. They were notoriously difficult to take down.

It was over an hour before another situation presented itself, but in this instance it was when Halder was leaving and was extremely drunk. That would make it a lot easier, in some ways. As long as he didn't have any bodyguards.

Standing up she followed Halder as he left, and noted no guards. Which seemed a bit unexpected given his position. [i]Overconfident and drunk. Maybe my favorite combination of all time.[/i]

Coming up to his side, Mira smiled at him alluringly. Being a bit too drunk to notice, Halder just kept walking. "Hey there, you looking for some fun?" The irony of using the same line as the drunk was not lost on her.

Turning, and nearly falling over, Halder had a hole in his back before he could say anything. Mira dove to the side and started cussing out Dimial because the only way she could think that a sniper could have found Halder was the ratty little Rodian. And she hadn't been able to even get a word out of the man. Although it was possible that someone else had been tracking him.

Poking her head out no one tried to shoot her head off, but there had been two more shots into the former pirate captain's chest. Triple tapping was a bit beyond professional. Mira wasn't precisely sure what to do at this point, but the fact that no one tried to kill her was a bit telling in some ways. That left the very large quest

23. CrystalFixation

CrystalFixation Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2006
    OOC: Apologies, I didn't intend to delay this for so long but I had a lot on my plate. Replies will be more frequent.
    IC: Atton Rand

Mandalorians. Clearly the source of the problem was much deeper than Mandalorians, but to assume this he would need evidence. Mandalorians had no interest in Sith belongings, they were blasters for hire and nothing more. It may have been that they were once powerful warriors, but their reputation had been tarnished following the Mandalorian Wars where all but stragglers survived, and those that did survive were reduced to contract killers.

?How could I say no when you make it sound so pleasant??

Yuthura nodded, continuing to walk down the shadowy hallways. Atton followed suit.

?I don't like walking into traps, however. If we're going to them, we need to be sneaky. Of course we'll need a greater understanding of the situation and the tomb itself before we strategise. Do you know anything else besides what you've told me??

TAG: Sarge221

24. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    GM Approved!

Name: Ens-Valoe "EV" Haalo
    Species: Mirialan
    Planet of Birth: Mirial
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110526210834/princeofpersia/en/images/thumb/a/ac/SandWraith.png/300px-SandWraith.png]
    EV maintains his old Sith Assassin armor with a few minor changes: The goggles are now black instead of red, the armor is black and silver. He dons sapphire robes over his armor, he has thick braids that extend down his back. He is about 6'5, lean muscular build, and weighs 225 lbs.
    Rank&Affiliation: Sith Lord/The Only Sith
    The Force: Yes
    Weapons: Double bladed lightsaber, short bladed lightsaber, wrist blaster and rocket launcher.
    Equipment: Clawed gauntlet. Sith Fighter.
    Bio: EV was a Jedi, and then a Revanchist. He fought in the Battle of Malachor V and was there when the Mass Shadow Generator was activated. He survived and limped his way to the Trayus Academy where he was revived and trained as a Sith Assassin. Eventually, his Jedi teachings of the past became lost on the young man, becoming nothing more than a long lost memory, maybe even of someone elses as strange as they were to him. He gave himself fully to the Dark Side of the Force after becoming fascinated with the Sith Lore. However, nothing seemed to fill him up or motivate him as he was when he was under Revan's sway. He became disillusioned. It wasn't until EV was in the presence of Darth Nihilus did he find a new person to idolize and follow. Under Nihilus' orders, EV took part in the Jedi Purge with pride and hunger for the attention of Nihilus. He became one of the personal Sith Assassins to travel aboard the Ravager. Once Nihilus took Visas Marr as his own apprentice, EV grew jealous and hungry once again for attention. His jealousy led him to fall deeper into the Dark Side of the Force and in an ironic twist of fate, his body started to deteriorate in a manner much similar to the how his Former obsession's, Lord Nihilus, body had.

He always suspected that Visas Marr would betray his Master and once she had, EV felt as his master exploded, then faded away in the Force at the hands of the Jedi Exile, with Marr's help. He survived the decimation of the rest of the fleet and the defeat of the Sith. EV is confident that he is the only Sith left in the galaxy and, much like his master, has started to feed upon others to increase his power. His goal is to resurrect the Sith, finish Lord Nihilus' goal of destroying the Jedi, and take revenge on the one person EV blames for his hunger: Visas Marr.

-b

25. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Devlesa Avilan
    The Chambers of Commerce, Trevi City, Trevi IV

The man had devil eyes. His voice made Devlesa grip the pendant about his neck meant to ward off evil. This was all a mistake.

"Look. Look. Two men come before me who embrace chaos in many ways like I do. yet our pathes could not be anymore different." They hadn't even needed to say anything before the Prophet spoke to them. ?Not the best way to greet those who come here with doubt in their hearts, but I must confess I expected you earlier Devon Vliet and Devlesa Avilan.? And he knew their names. Avilan was pretty much ready to leave, but that would compromise his position with Vliet. He tried to remain composed. The Prophet did not stop talking. ?Did the Rodian need so long to hand you the tools for your bloody deeds?? He smiled. ?Too bad he will not enjoy the fruits he seeded.?

He beckoned to them, and Avilan took the first steps, seeking to show his confidence to Vliet. If what he'd heard was true, however, he knew the Prophet could sense what he was feeling. It would all come to nothing.

TAG: Ramza, Sirak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.