main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The PRJO RPG Thread

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    *nods at Corran*

"what now, who is that other misterious figure walking towards us?, he seems to know you guys... a little enlightment would really come handy this time..."

2. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    "I agree, digital. By the way, after finishing this fight drinks are on me"

*Somebody goes to the JukeBox music player and chooses a song... <Emperor's Theme>*

"I sense a really big disturbance in the force"

3. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Hold it guys. The next move is his. . .

*clenches sabre*

4. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    The dark figure turns his attention to Digital. "Enlightenment, you ask?" He chuckles. "I think it best for your comrades to answer this riddle. It is quite clear, you see, that the connection between them and I has been penned by Destiny's quill."

Taking a step closer to Corran and Jan, he adds "Our only difference is the path we chose to follow. Our Master would have been definitely proud of you both."

"Too bad I had to destroy him."

5. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    "the dark side i sense in you... anyway, let me turn on my lightsabre just in case we have to start some aggressive negotiations..."

6. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    *Corran and Jan assume fighting stances, while Nikana, Digital, and Rafa get prepared for anything that might happen*

Rafa: <To Cloaked dark figure> "Well, I know this is personal, but if you mess with my friends, you mess with me."

<To Jan and Corran> "Count me in, boys"

*Rafa stands beside Corran and Jan.*

Corran: "Don't worry, we can handle this."

Rafa: "Who is this master this guy's talking about? Anyway, I'll leave you guys handle the aggresive negotiations while Nikana, Digital and I go inspect the rest of the cantina. If you need any assistance let us know."

EDIT: DONDE ESTAN LOS DEMAS!?!?!? SOLO ESTAMOS EN ESTE SOCIAL THREAD 4 o 5
    Y ahora que lo mencionas digital, quizas sea mejor volver a hacer esto un social thread jeje. I wanna DRINK!

7. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    ... while inspecting the rest of the cantina a friendly Jawa told us that the unknown dark figure came with another weird looking guy, but as soon the cloaked figure came upfront to unveil himself, the other left the cantina in a hurry trough the back door...
    -------------
    EDIT:: deberian de cambiarle el nombre al thread y ponerle, The Old San Juan Cantina: The Official PRJO Fanfic Thread

8. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *Looks at Jan with pain in his face. Then looks at Rafa, digital and the rest of the group and whispers*

If we were to fail, its going to be your task to destroy this monster.

*EDIT: Digital, buena idea, lo unico que creo que esto se ha convertido en un RPG. Voy a editar el primer posts con reglas de el juego y pq uds no editan su primeros post con una introduccion a su personaje, como nombre (no tiene que ser el nick, actualmente seria mejor si no fuera el nick), descripcion fisica, ect. God, i love unlimited edit time. . .

9. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    "Your thoughts betray you, my old friend. A monster, am I? I prefer the title... Dark Lord."

A hand is revealed from the cloak and, with a subtle wave, various bottles from behind the bar begin to tremble.

"All this chatter has made me a bit thirsty. How about you?"

The bottles shatter and their shards are suspended in mid-air.

10. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Lord. . .you make me laugh.
    You have no honor.

11. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    The dark figure closes his hand and the shards are crushed.

"On the contrary, old friend. I'll have to prove you wrong... with my lightsaber."

With that said, he removes his cloak unveiling his identity and his crimson bladed weapon.

12. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    "corran my friend, we will not fail. the force is strong with us... count me in on the action"

* ignites lightsabre and asumes battle possition *

13. nikana_Skywalker

nikana_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Nikana_Skywalker-->>> realizing what is goin on I join Digital-Skywalker in battle.
    The force is with us....

*ignites lightsaber and asumes defense position*

*NOTE* - Perdonen que los deje en el fin de semana lo que pasa es que aun no me instalan la linea de DSL que solicite y estuve con un bajon de PRJO pero ahora estoy aqui desde la office. *smiles*

14. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Stay back and cover us from behind. This is personal.

*Lobs towards the cloaked figure*

15. nikana_Skywalker

May 27, 2002
    Yes Master.!

Nikana_Skywalker ---> Stand's in defense position. He will be ready for anything to come from behind.

*GRIN*

16. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Khal D'Rhonn, the true identity of the attacker, quickly parries the first strike.

"Why Corran, your patience wore thin. I though that was a virtue among true Jedi Knights. How embarrassing."

In a swift wave of his free hand, stools rise into the air. "And selfish, as well. It's not fair to enjoy our reunion alone."

Suddenly, the stools are hurled towards the other Jedi.

17. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    You know me, I'm not exactly the poster boy for Jedi conduct. . .

*gives a huge grin*

*swings*

18. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Khal rapidly sidesteps the oncoming lightsaber. "Amusing... to the last."

With a cry of anger, he charges toward Corran with an overhead swing.

19. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    .. the stools as they fly at our direction we either cut right trough them or force freeze them on the air, one of them hit us but nothing serious..

"Corran, do you need any help from us?" i ask while Nikana covers from the flying stools

20. nikana_Skywalker

May 27, 2002
    nikana_Skywalker--> is hurt....but not seriously.

Nikana, manages to find a light switch with a strike of the light saber light's go OUT

21. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *Force leaps into the air, evading the red lightsaber. Jumps over Khal and swings him from behind*

22. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    After evading about 4 stools, MegaJediRafa notices this is turning into a routine, so he goes to the bar and prepares a "Cliegg Lars shot".

"Any of you guys want one bloody drink?"

:D

------------------------
    Nykana: I know exactly what you are going through regarding DSL. tuve que esperar 6 meses pa que me lo pusieran, 4 para que arreglaran una falla que apenas me dejaba usarlo, y luego de dos meses me mude, y ahora llevo esperando 1 mes y medio para que me activen la linea en la casa nueva. incluso me llamaron para dejarme saber que en cualquier momento se activaba y aun sigo esperando... :(

23. nikana_Skywalker

May 27, 2002
    Yeah serve me one.....Rafa

24. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Khal turns off his saber. "This is pointless. I have to agree with your pitiful band of do-gooders."

Using Force pull, the dropped cloak returns to his hand. "I'll return, my old friends, but before I take my leave: a gift!"

With a wave of his hand, something in the back of the cantina begins to beep rapidly. Khal quickly retreats through the main entrance.

25. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    "Sure thing, since I know most of you will want some, I'll prepare about 6 shots. Khal, I know you're a bad guy, but you can take one if you want to. I'm leaving them here on the counter, you take them as you please. ON WITH THE FIGHT!"

*After gulping his drink, MegaJediRafa resumes attacking the flying stools.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.