main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The RPG Thread v 2.0

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    *Slowly smirks again, almost smiling at that last comment. He nods to the bartender droid.*

If this information is as valuable as you say, my Wookie friend, then you must also understand that a few meager credits are simply not, shall we say, compensation enough.

*Suddenly, a comm link beeps in his belt. He reaches to it.*

Pardon me.

*To the comm link*

Yes?

*Over the comm link a strange alien language is heard*

I see. . .yes. . .all right, I will be right there. . .

*Puts the comm link away*

You must excuse me, my friend. An emergency situation as suddenly come up. I simply must attend to it. I am truly sorry to cut our conversation short. I has been delightful. I will leave my apprentice to carry on our little business discussion. He has my utmost confidence.

*Whispers something into Xanatos' ear and then rises from the table*

It has been a pleasure meeting you. I trust we shall meet again soon.

*Walks towards the bar and dissapears into one of the doors.*

2. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    *Xanatos once again joins the Wookie*

"May the Force be with you...master"

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *He stands up and bows in respect* As you wish sir, I hope all goes well on your endeavour! Thanks again for your time *He sits down and begins to talk to the aprentice* Word of your greatness has reached my ear Xanatos. You are indeed skillful. My wish is simple I wish for the disk so that the energy and Bane cannot get it, I will destroy it and send them some information to put them in dissarray. Both of the clans only serve their purposes be it for power or just to maintain control of the galaxy.

Set the price and I will gladly pay it. I trust your judgement too Xanatos

4. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Approaches the Wookie]

"OK let me get this straight...you are telling me that you will trade information of both Adegan's and Kouhun's clans plus a considerable amount of money for just the data-disk of this droid?"

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *looks at the young one* Yes that is correct, i will also deliver the name of the Jedi that wishes your head.......Just for the disk, but beware because the droid is recording whatever you do.

6. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    ** while walking trough san juan's hot streets in summer suddendly i felt a tremor. a tremor deep inside of me... that could only be one thing, the force was speaking to me... it was pointing me to a cantina in the corner of the street... as a true believer of the force i followed my steps towards the place. with each step i took towards the not so crowded place the tremmor became stronger with each step...

taking of my cloak while entering the dim cantina bar, i sensed something kinda awkward... i felt as if the dark side was present in that room...

quiet, but at the same time receptive to everything happening on that place, i walked towards the droid bartender and asked him for an ice cold smirnoff veberage...

while the droid handed the bottle over, the force suddenly poited my eyes to some booth, as i came into my sences, there was a wookie and fellow human, who by the looks told me he had something to do with a bounty hunter clan..

i spotted a free table and walked towards it but without taking my eyes off the mischiveous table... as i sat down at my table i read the lips of the wookie and it seems he said something about a droid...

peculiar enough i was looking for a droid myself...

discretly i kept watching those two to see what other kind of information i could aquire...

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *His pupil-less white eyes peered over to the new comer. He sensed the light side in him. He remained calm and did not worry about such a small threat. He gazed at the bounty hunter and said to him* We will continue this chat tomorrow for now I suggest you leave for there is one of them now..... *He bowed his head and left the booth in a slow pace. His blades jingled as he passed. His ghostly eyes peered towards the newcomer and in a low grunt he said* Good night Jedi....

8. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    **as the strange wookie greeted me, i nodded my head in sign of acknowledgement, and calmedly replied:

"may the force be with you, which of its sides, is up to you.."

making him notice my knowledge of his sith ways...

as the wookie left, i noticed the bounty hunter he was talking to, i took a look at him and called the waitress right after.

as the waitress arrived i asked her to do me a big favor. i told her that i needed to talk to the bounty hunter seated across the room, i told her to ask him if he could join me for a little chat as i was in town looking for some business... the waitress agreed to do the favor and so she left heading towards the misterious bounty hunter.

she came close into the hunter's ear and told him exactly as i told her to... then she left.

while i waited for the bounty hunter to make up his mind, i called upon the bartender to fix me a new drink, this time was a Sandcrawler, as my previous drink ceased to exist moments ago.

9. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos approaches this digital guy...]

"So you are also interested in this droid disk..."

[pauses for a moment]

"Very well, let's have a meeting here...Today at night..."

"Now if you excuse me, I have some important tasks to complete."

[Xanatos puts his cloak and exits the Cantina]

10. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    ** great then... i'll be expecting you right here, i reply looking right into his eyes...

as the bounty hunter known as xanatos left the cantina, i pulled out my Palm Organizer from my cloak's pocket, and made an appointment for this meeting so i woulndt forget... as soon as i finished entering the information to the device, and finished drinking, i stood up, left some credits on the table, and left the place quietly...

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He enters the cantina once more. His skills once again set in stealth so no jedi could feel his pressence (read the roleplaying book just in case). This time he brings no money visible on him. His blades are changed to longer and more sharper ones and he is cloaked. He looks over the people in the place and orders a Long Island. He closes in to his seat in front of the bar and he grabs a holocron he was saving. This was the main reason for his entrance. In it he held the secrets that he would exchange to the Jedi Bounty hunter Xanatos. He had faith that this person was the key in restoring a true balance and destroying both the Sith and Jedi. He was not aware of the meeting that Xanatos and the jedi where going to have that night. But he was ready for any, inconvenience that might arise. After all his main purpose was the safety of Xanatos and the disk.*

12. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    *Xanatos once again enters the Cantina. He recognize a figure. It was the wookie to whom he talked to last night...However, Xanatos sits on the other side of the Cantina...orders a drink and waits..."

13. Lord_Nyom

Lord_Nyom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    * A Jawa with black robes enters, seats & watch........."

14. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    *Xanatos looks at the figure and salutes him...*

15. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    ** the night was fallen, my palm organizer beeped reminding me of my meeting, but i was already in the cantina corner...

as i entered the cantina taking my cloack off and reveiling my face, i noticed that xanatos was already there.

i found a table with no one on it, so i walked towards it and sat myself on one of the four chairs.

the waitress came and took my order, as usual i ordered a smirnoff... while she went looking for my drink i looked at the bounty hunter and he was already looking at me...

i nodded my head at him, as a sign of invite to my table...

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos agrees and joins the Jedi at his table]

17. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    finally we meet... by the way, would you like something to drink?

anyway... it has come to my attention that you are in the possetion of a droid... a droid that has been stolen... and also i know that you have been contacted by an individual who wants the droid... a wookie perhaps.

i don't want to alarm you, but this wookie is dangerous and not to be trusted. he might even say he wants to destroy the Adegan's clan, as well as the Bane clan... he might also say some one is trying to kill you...

18. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "Welcome, Jedi...I sense the Force is indeed with you."

[looks at his eyes]

"You mention a droid...I've recieved information from credible sources that your clan, the Adegan's are indeed interested in it...Is it true?"

19. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    you may be a bounty hunter, but you are a Jedi as well, and as you know i'm a Jedi too. Jedi's have a common enemy in the galaxy, they are called the Sith.

Little did you know, this wookie named Garga, is part of a Sith clan, a clan called Bane Kouhun Clan. and you should know everyone associated with the Sith means trouble in a galactic scale...

i'm not gonna lie to you, i want this droid too.

if that droid, and the data he holds fall in the hands of the sith... my friends, your days of bounty hunting, and my days of protecting the galaxy from creatures like him are over...

20. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *At that moment, the bar doors open and MegaJediRafa enters the bar. He carefully looks around, and he sees his apprentice Digital-Skywalker waiting for him, along with someone familiar. He orders a drink, and joins the table.*

to Xanatos: Hello, there.

to Digital: Hello, my padawan. Look, I may not be able to join you that much, because I have other mathers to attend to. But have this communicator, and PM me with anything you might need. I'll be here as soon as possible. I trust you will do an excellent job.

to both: If you'll excuse me now, we'll be seeing each other later.
    May the force be with you.

*He exits the Cantina*

21. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos greets and farewells MegaJediRafa]

*Back to digital_skywalker*

"Yes, my friend...,but I have a question for you...why do your clan want this droid...does it has anything of your interest ...?"

22. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    ** looking at him straight into the eyes I reply:

"the information you are requesting from me is of the upmost secrecy, in other words i'm not allowed to tell you... but i can tell you one thing for sure, you dont want that droid to fall into the hands of that wookie or either one of his Sith mates"

"what will it take for me to aquire that droid?" ** i ask **

23. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [sighs]

"You want me to give you this droid but won't tell me why?...do you expect to be trusted without trusting someone?"

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    * Suddenly Ktulu_Terumo enters the cantina, slowly walking towards the bar, while looking around. Then he noticed some familiar faces and thinks to himself*

Same esenario as last nigth I must be cautious.

*He slowly walks toward the table were Xanatos is meeting a stranger, pass by and nods Xanatos, making sure Xanatos see's him but not the person with him. He seats on another table, not close by but not far either. Hi thinks to himself*

This situation is getting more complicated, I must stay close to Xanatos, offer him any help he might need.

*Kulu _Terumo Asks for a Silver , takes a sip ,while studying the situation*

25. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    * Suddenly Ktulu_Terumo enters the cantina, slowly walking towards the bar, while looking around. Then he noticed some familiar faces and thinks to himself*

Same esenario as last nigth I must be cautious.

*He slowly walks toward the table were Xanatos is meeting a stranger, pass by and nods Xanatos, making sure Xanatos see's him but not the person with him. He seats on another table, not close by but not far either. Hi thinks to himself*

This situation is getting more complicated, I must stay close to Xanatos, offer him any help he might need.

*Kulu _Terumo Asks for a Silver , takes a sip ,while studying the situation*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.