main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The RPG Thread v 2.0

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She waited fot Thorn and when she look at him, she knew something was wrong then she walket to Ktulu while making a eye search. She nottice a guy walking with a girl, he would past if it wasnt for the kind of armor and its color. Hse saw the expression on the girl's face. "She is scare" she prononced those words so slowly. She nod to Ktulu pointing to the guy and look at Thorn.

2. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu walks slowly towards the coward holding the inocent woman. He then realizes it's in fact DeadStar. Anger and hatred flows hungry for blood on Ktulu's veins.
    Images of fallen Arudoushi, so many Caporegime's corpses. All because of this filthy coward. No more. The Arudoushi will be avenged. Ktulu's honor demanded it.
    When he gets close enough to DeadStar, he talks to him.

"^What can possibly make you bealive I care for this little girl's life, when compared to avenging fallen comrades?"^

3. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn noticed the figure and instantly identified it. he was holding a hostage though... this brought a bit of a conflict in his judgement. this was a personal target... so things where different. if it was a buisness target, he'd just stab right through the hostage to reach the target.

-----------------------------------

Dead Star grinned at Ktulu, a grin of insanity. it was obvious was little sanity he had was totally lost. "Hate, jedi...so much hate in you... don't you see?... by feeling all that anger and filling yourself with the delicious darkness of anger, you are becoming just like me... a ruthless killer who'd murder an innocent woman." the girl whimpered again, fully realizing in how much trouble she was, she sobbed slightly. Dead Star chuckled and took a deep breath of the girl's neck. "Fear...it's so delicious..." his eyes went back at Ktulu. "Wouldn't you agree?..." he grinned. "you ache to see my entrails out of my body and around your hands, you can't live without my black blood on your skin. your just as sick as me." he chuckled darkly, then shifted his eyes to Rillao behind you. "Ahhhhhhhh.....Rillao...." he said the name in a whisper, rolling it out of his mouth. "sweet, sweet Rillao...." he chuckled darkly. He didn't look at Thorn, not knowing him from any time.

4. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Long time, no see DeadStar, so you dont change your way of living dont you? The needing to use people who cant stand a change against you. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Arent you afraid that some one of us would kick the heck aout of you if you fight us?? Dont you concider the fighting some one capable of fighting you back a pleasure? The sweet emmotion goign throught your veins?? Mixing with your dark blood?? Or have you forgett all of that??" She turns and look at Thorn that were behind her

"You were right, he is nothing or what you or me knew before"

and Turn to DeadStar, she got closer to him without giving him the impretion that she was too close.

"Do you remember him.. Shijoro?? Dont you remember your own blood? It doesnt matter how many trhings those animals made to youo, you too still have the same blood throught your veins"

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    ^"Shijoro"^

Ktulu echoes Rillao's words. He then Force grabs his ligthsaber.

"^ Let us embrace our insanity Shijoro. Show me what you can do. I just hope it's not words and acting. You'd like to play insane, come and show me. Let's dance and ugly death dance. Let's see wich one of us has truly seen darkness and survived. Face me Shijoro. "^

6. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn just stood there, staring. Hearing Ktulut's words he decided to step back.

----------------------

Dead Star's eyes narrowed to a point where his slit eye was a slit as sthin as a hair strand, his human eye was so narrowed his iris was the size of a needlepoint. this was in responce to Rillao's firs mention of his real name. each time he heard it he felt a pinch on the back of his brain as a mutated form of hormone was produced. you see, his name was a sort of fail-safe code, just in case he ever refused to kill. his eye ticked at Rillao, he heard nothing of what she said after saying his name. "w-what...did..." eye ticked more "what did you call me??" his voice was filled with rational hate... perhaps worst than irrational one. he then turned his head violently to Ktulu. "you want to see darkness, fool?" he moved his right arm and impaled the girl with his deformed claw fingers, his arm going right through the middle of the girl, her entrails falling on the floor on front of her, her blood shooting forward and bathing both you and Rillao. people started screaming and running. "COME TO ME!!" he yelled at the croud, a few weak-minded people instantly stopped on their tracks and stood up, taking out weapons. they where five, and they stood beside him. he mind-tricked them. "distract the girl. make sure she doesn't interfere with me and the cyborg squidhead." they nodded absently and headed towards Rillao. DS turned his head back to Ktulu, the tentacles in his right arm's flesh shot out and made the girl's dead body slump forward and fall to the floor. the tentacles remained outside, waving. "You idiots dare mention the forbidden name. now you'll know what pain is." tiny bolts of lighting danced through his body, his lightsaber came to his right hand. "you have no idea what darkness is..." he was trembling of anger. "come on!... I give you the first strike, squidhead!" his voice was raspy and like an animal's growl.

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She saw how he kill the inocent girl and how he reacted when Ktulu and she mentioned his name.
    She saw the five people walking toward her like if someone have suck out their brains.
    She take out her lightsaber preparing to defend herself. She look at Thorn
    "They're coming for me and I bet they dont have friendly intentions, so wanna dance or no?"

8. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The little helpless girl falls to the floor. Several beings run along the Cantina. Some take defensive possitions, reaching for their blasters. Ktulu stares at DeadStar.

"^ Ha...you call ME a fool. I have been consumed by the true power of the darkside. I have seen it's power in it's purest form. And I survived. Tumbark saved me. There is nothing you can do I haven't already seen.
    But you call me a fool, yet you chose to figth us HERE. This Cantina is the property of our Veneratio. Thus being a hideout and bussines place for the Arudoushi. Do you think whe aren't prepared for an attack? "^

9. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    Thorn took out his sword, going alongside Rillao. "With pleasure, my thorned rose." he chuckled.

-----------------------------------------

Dead Star laughed. "you are such a hypocrite, squidface. first you acuse -me- of using others to hide behind, and now you tell me you are going to use this scum stash's defences against me? are you afraid of going one on one with me, 'prerator'??" he laughed. "scared you might fall again into the dark side? or just scared you might finally die?" he raised his arm and shot a tentacle a tincredible speed at one of the men who took out arms, impaling him right through the neck. the tentacle was sucked back into DS' arm flesh. "now shut the hell up and fight me, Ktulu! just you, alone, with me."

10. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    That momment took her for surprise. She smile without looking at him preparing for the fist to come from ano of the guys. She evade the punch and kick him right in the face. With one kick she knock him out.
    "One minus 4 to come"

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu lowers his head, meditating. Achieving total control over his mind and body.
    Some sparks of darkside Force crumbled themselves through Ktulu's flesh. He ignites his saber, taking a battle ready possition.
    Ktulu turns his face to talk with Rillao.

"^ Rillao...do not interfere. If this creature kills me, activate the defense system. You know the password. If I die, Kill him. Don't hesitate...that's an order."^

He turns tu face DeadStar again.

"^ Very well. You have chosen death.
    I am a Master of the anient Jedi art of Vaapad. You are off-balance DeadStar. You will meet your doom"^

12. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    seeing as Rillao was going for the non-lethal aproach, he puts his sword away and roundhouse-kicks another guy, which falls to the side and hits his head on a table while falling, thus going out for the night. "another one asleep, three more remaining."

---------------------------------

DeadStar turned his head sideways, snapping his neck. "All fighting styles of the ancient Sith where downloaded into my brain by force, plus the styles of animals and beast. stop babling through that cheap voicebox and fight me!" force lighting sparked around him and sent a few chairs and tables flying. "Shijoro..." he muttered, activating the gland in the back of his brain again, the black blood in his veins pumping faster. he crouched like a gargoyle, his beast arm on the floor. "besides, it wasn't I who killed your precious men, it was Zero Origins, and that jerk, Kyomu." he stood up. "now unleash your misguided hate on me, Ktulu!" he waved his cape away and a dozen throwing knifes where thrown towards you with the force

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    when the fourth guy came to her she kicki him in the stomach, but the guy was tall and strong. She punch him again and that was like nothing had happen. He punch her and a little bit of blood came from her lip, she lick it and smile.
    "Dude you are going to retrait this tomorrow"
    And she hit him with with the handle of the lightsaber
    She look at him while hi was in the floor uncouncious.
    "Tsk, Tsk, didnt your mama never though you never hit girls?"

14. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [WHile all this rickus was heard in the Cantina...one more strange figure enters. This time wearing a dark cloak which hides it inner armor. This figure, the looks at Rillao and Thorn fighting some pathetic beings, but then shifts tiwards Ktulu and...]

"HUH? DeadStar? He is here. Finally after all this time Ive found him."

[ He quickly sends a HoloMessage to his superior and tells that he has found his objective.]

[He is almost ready to jump in but decides to approach it slowly as this two beings are enraged in a great duel and it would be foolish just to step in with no motive.]

15. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The Nautiloid's tentacles , fuled by the Force, told Ktulu's mind where each of the knives where headed, allowing him to dodge them in time. Ktulu thougth to himself..

"^ Let the Force flow through you, lead you, so you can adapt to ever-changing situations. "^

"^That's when you are wrong Shijoro. The Vaapad is not an ancient Sith technic, but one used by the champions of the old Republic. It was forbidden and used only for the must critical of times. It is impossible that such a long lost art-stile could be downloaded to your filthy mind. Nor that you could be programed with counter measures."^

Ktulu then Force-jumps, in mid-air he backflips, and lands behind DeadStar , slashing his saber aiming his head, while lowering his body to attack his feet

16. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [The figure seeing as this battle cvan go forever, steps forward and removes his cloak, revealing himself as Reizen...then stands there waiting for the precise time to join the battle, though he is sensing a pressence long forgotten in his deep conciousness and he is not talkking about DeadStar...]

17. Omniscient_One

Omniscient_One Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    [image=http://www.wizards.com/starwars/images/ROM_yarroq.jpg]

Character: Old Trandoshan dressed in worn battle armor

//Enters the cantina sweating holding something closely in his arms. He look's mat the battle inside and pauses. He then goes in. He let's himself fall loudly on a booth breathing heavily.

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002

In the moment of his attack, Ktulu brakes a bit his concentration. Klershek has arrived and.... A tremor in the Force. An Aura wich he had focused on sensing quickly if given the chance again. The one who speak to Rillao about information, he is back.

19. Omniscient_One

Mar 6, 2003
    //The old Trandoshan sences that Ktulu has senced him. Weakely he raises his hand and waves it.

Suddenly everything in the Cantina freezes. Everything except Ktulu.

20. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu felt a disturbance in the Force.
    Then rigth before his eyes, everything paralizes. No one in the Cantina is moving, except for him, and the Trandoshan.

Ktulu, carefully studing the situation, walks towards the green skined alien.
    A quick glimpse from the Force and he realizes that at least the Force is still with him, and the with the Trandoshan as well.

"^ What is it you want? "^

21. Omniscient_One

Mar 6, 2003
    //The Trandoshan looks at Ktulu wile breathing heavily.

"Ktuluz...I do not havez much timez. The uze of the anzient Forze freeze iz hard for a youngz Jedi...for mez it will be my death."

//He moves his hand to reveal a deep lightsaber wound in his stomach.

"I needed to talk to youz before I died."

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu reaches him with the Force, in an attempt to ease his pain. It is obvious now that this Jedi mean no harm, and his precious time is coming to an end.
    Ktulu grabs him, wondering how he gets to freeze time.

"^ Let the Force comfort you Jedi, tell me...how can I help you? "^

23. Omniscient_One

Mar 6, 2003
    //Smiles a bit

"It iz not you that can help mez, it iz mez that can helpz youz, Ktulu. Youz do not knowz whoz I am. My namez is Zekzh. I waz an Arouduzhi a long timez ago. Zinze before youz were bornz. Not many knowz I am ztill alivez. I camez herez to warnz youz, to warnz our brotherz and zizterz. There is a plot at handz. A plot that can meanz the fall of the Aroudushi and the orderz of the Galaxiez as they ztand now.

//His face shows his pain. He produces a small disk.

Thiz here dizk...containz importantz informationz. Youz...youz...youz muzt read thiz informationz...it iz...imperative that you readz this informations...

//He gurgles and falls to the ground. He is still breathign.

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "^Relax Zekzh."^

Ktulu, not completely understanding the situation, continues to join Zekzh's aura with his own, in order to ease his pain.
    The Nautolan hearing what was said, questions himself how could this be. There is no record of a Zekzh at the Temple's archives. Yet, he is telling the truth. Ktulu can't sence deceive nor fear on the Trandoshan's words. But now is not the time for seeking answers, this wound is deep and deadly, and perhaps this Arudoushi can still shed some ligth at this shadowy puzzle.

"^ I will, help, you. I will get you back to the Temple..."^

25. Omniscient_One

Mar 6, 2003
    There iz no time, Ktulu. No timez.

//The people begin moving extremely slowly in the Cantina.

My ztrength...ztrength iz goingz. You...you muzt go backz to the battlez at handz. It iz the honorablez...zing to do.

//Gives Ktulu the disk.

You muzt decryptz the dataz. The pazzwordz iz...iz...

//Dies and his body vanishes.

26. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu grabs the disk, placing it in a safe placeon his robes.

"^Forgive me...I couldn't help you. Embrace the ligth and be at peace brother Arudoushi."^

Ktulu must make haste in order to solve this puzzle, but Zekzh was rigth. There is still a battle at hand. The Arudosuhi honor demands that Ktulu finishes this duel.
    While the movement on the Cantina slowly begins to gain normality, Ktulu walks towards DeadStar, in order to asume the rigth possition. He keeps wondering about the disk, and the password Zekzh couldn't tell him with his last breath. But his mind must be cleared, in order to finish DeadStar quickly, and return to the Temple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.