main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Other Half of Me (post JAT AU L/M) - Updated. Completed. 11/26/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by J_M_Bulldog, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Commander: Hey Thwack! Hehe, I see that name caught on ;) :p

I've been an awful awful lurker, but I finally got to the end. Wow! What an accomplishment for you. That's okay. Thanks for sticking with it to the end.

No thank you. I know how much blood, sweat and tears go into writing a story of this quality and length. The journey has been amazing, especially watching you grow and improve into a great writer. *shuffles feet shyly* [face_blush] Aww, shucks.

On to a sequel huh? Awesome! I'll be here reading even if you don't always see me. If you could please - let me know when you start posting again. Thanks! Yep a sequel and more. And I have the feeling that the third one you'll really like but I'm keeping quiet on that one ;) :p *adds Commander to the PM list*

2. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    My thanks to all who voted for Kelly in the Winter Fanfic Awards. She'd thank you as well but when she found out she won for Non-human she kinda went running out the door yelling. Brice had to chase after her ;) :p

Sequel update. It is almost done. I got Star Wars Galaxies for Christmas and have been playing it. But I had most of the sequel typed in before I began playing. Sometime in the next week I'll finish it and ask my beta if she'll beta it. As for the two after, Exhibitions is going to use some of the things I seen and learned in SWG so it's actually good that I got it and We Are One needs to be wrote but I do have an idea where I want it to go. Where the characters agree with me or not, that I don't know right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.