main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Other Half of Me (post JAT AU L/M) - Updated. Completed. 11/26/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by J_M_Bulldog, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjor45

Benjor45 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2003
    Okay, I guess you're not going to reveal so soon what that device was and what it meant for Luke and Leia. Drat. :p

Leia's really devious. I like her. :D Poor Kelly though. Leia sure can be bossy.

Small teaser
    With that he fell into a restless sleep. His last thought of how painful it felt to have his heart slowly break into pieces.

Uh, oh...

Im travelling tomorrow so I'll probably not comment on next posts.

Merry Cristmas and Happy Passage. :)

2. Rivad_Bacar

Rivad_Bacar Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2002
    Oh, man! Mara must be fuming over this!

3. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Is Leia trying to get Kelly killed ?[face_plain] Eeek! The wrath of Mara! :eek:

Great post. I loved how Kelly sent Saber with Jacen [face_mischief] Nice touch there. He would love that.

I almost feel like Saber is a kick-butting Lassie.

Enjoyed the post as usual. Thanks for the PM :D

4. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Ireth_Tasartir: A teaser....You're mean!! [face_devil] I know, :p Now I'm thinking about what could it be all day!!!! And I have to wait for a new postie... ;) [face_mischief]

Patience,I need more patience... Patience is tree whose roots are bitter but whose fruit is very sweet ;)

Benjor45: Okay, I guess you're not going to reveal so soon what that device was and what it meant for Luke and Leia. Drat. [face_devil] I like being Sithy that way :p

Leia's really devious. I like her. Poor Kelly though. Leia sure can be bossy. Thank you. Yes, Leia can be bossy when she wants something.

Uh, oh... [face_devil] Uh oh is right.

Im travelling tomorrow so I'll probably not comment on next posts. Have a safe trip and the post will be here when you get back. :)

Merry Cristmas and Happy Passage. To you as well, though, um, what is Passage?

Rivad_Bacar: Oh, man! Mara must be fuming over this! :p Well, a little. She is warming up to Kelly and Skywalker, though she'll deny this til she is blue in the face, ;) But that's Mara for ya, :p

Commander: How are you feeling? Better?

Is Leia trying to get Kelly killed Eeek! The wrath of Mara! Hehe, Leia wants neices and nephews :p And me thinks Mara is secretly glad Kelly is around. It gives Luke a reason to be there, 8-}

Great post. I loved how Kelly sent Saber with Jacen Nice touch there. He would love that. Thanks. :D Jacen really loves Saber. And this trip will play in the boy's favor ;) [face_mischief]

I almost feel like Saber is a kick-butting Lassie. [face_laugh] Well, more like Rin Tin Tin combined with Lassie, a raptor off Jurassic Park, and a saber-tooth tiger.

Enjoyed the post as usual. Thanks for the PM Thank you and you're welcomed.

5. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    Poor Kelly for having to deal with Mara's anger....

It is funny though.

Mara having a bodygaurd....hee hee

Great post BA

Greaser

6. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    I'm caught up now!

7. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Greaser: Poor Kelly for having to deal with Mara's anger.... Hehe, Mara's not as angry. She's slowly accepting that Skywalker will change her life :p

It is funny though. Oh, yeah.

Mara having a bodygaurd....hee hee ;) :p

Great post BA Thanks :D

ShaydremMoon: I'm caught up now! :D Goodie.

8. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    JM is sick :( , so give her hugs everyone. ;) It's not catching over the net, after all. :p

--- JM's beta. [face_mischief]

9. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    Up!!!

Hope you feel better,JM!!! :)

10. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I hope you feel better, BA. {{hugs}}

~~Jilly

11. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    How are you feeling? Better? Yep :D

Well, more like Rin Tin Tin combined with Lassie, a raptor off Jurassic Park, and a saber-tooth tiger. What a great description! I guess you would know...

12. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    Hi, JM,

I'm sorry to hear that you're sick and hope you feel better soon!

I've missed a few posts, but I'm trying to catch up. I'm curious about who's behind all this, and poor Kelly indeed. It's going to be kind of hard for her to be Mara's bodyguard when she has to keep out of her way.

Looking forward to more, but you get well first.

Kristeh

13. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    obaona: JM is sick , so give her hugs everyone. It's not catching over the net, after all. Thanks for keeping everyone infromed. You're a great friend.

Ireth_Tasartirp: Thanks for the up. Hope you feel better,JM!!! Getting there :)

Mouse: I hope you feel better, BA. {{hugs}} I'm getting there. Thanks for the hug. Hehe, btw, a guy on TV I learned to draw from by watching, said that a hug is this a Huge Uplifting Gesture.

Commander: Yep :D Goodie.
    What a great description! I guess you would know... Thanks. :)

kristeh: Hi, JM, Hi

I'm sorry to hear that you're sick and hope you feel better soon! Thanks and I'm getting there.

I've missed a few posts, but I'm trying to catch up. Take your time. I'm curious about who's behind all this, and poor Kelly indeed. It's going to be kind of hard for her to be Mara's bodyguard when she has to keep out of her way. Yeah, Kelly might want to rethink this and just go find Brice herself. It might be safer :p Then again, not nearly as fun, :p As for who's behind this, [face_devil] [face_mischief] You'll see.

Looking forward to more, but you get well first. Yes ma'am.

AN: I do have the post back from obaona and I do aim to work on it a little before I go to bed. We'll see how that goes. Thanks everyone. I'll let y'all know when it's up.

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm sorry to hear that you're sick! :( *hugs* Take your time with the post, hun. ;)

15. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    gahhh!!

sorry I missed so much!!!

I had darth exams, then I went on a short trip and am only now getting back online. . . wow, that trip was a week ago. . :: ducks::

Ok, who is the Alderaanian that has it in for Leia, and why does Leia think he's after Mara? (or is that just a part to get L&M together?)

Must be a big change for Mara going from bodygaurd/assasin to gaurded. :D

:D great stuff as always JM.

16. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
  17. Sash

Sash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2003
    nono no.. i missed it again!!!!! Arrrgh!!!! this is frustrating

18. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Country Girl: I'm sorry to hear that you're sick! *hugs* Take your time with the post, hun. Thanks. I'm better now.

maramijade: gahhh!! sorry I missed so much!!! I had darth exams, then I went on a short trip and am only now getting back online. . . wow, that trip was a week ago. . :: ducks:: That's ok. I can understand DRL.

Ok, who is the Alderaanian that has it in for Leia, and why does Leia think he's after Mara? (or is that just a part to get L&M together?) [face_mischief] You'll see.

Must be a big change for Mara going from bodygaurd/assasin to gaurded. *snickers* It's different, :p

great stuff as always JM. :D Thanks.

Ireth_Tasartir: Thanks for the up. :D

Sash: nono no.. i missed it again!!!!! Arrrgh!!!! this is frustrating That's ok. Catching up is fun. *pats Sash on the back* There, there. Would a new post make you happy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mara whirled to face Luke as soon as she heard the door slide shut. ?Your sister has a lot of nerve,? she stated, fists firmly planted on her hips.

Luke held his hands up in a calming gesture. ?It is only until after we find Brice, most likely,? he said, his tone tranquil and serene. He was trying to placate her. He had not failed to see her livid expression and realized that it would take a bit to calm her down.

?And if we don?t?? Mara asked, green eyes narrowed in annoyance.

?We will,? Luke replied firmly.

?Force tell you that?? Mara asked sarcastically.

Luke nodded. He knew - with same certainty he had that his father could be turned back - that they would indeed find Brice. He also got the feeling that he would find more than he bargained for on this trip.

?Good,? Mara stated, firmly and plainly. ?As soon as this mercy mission is over, I can get back to my normal life.?

?Mara,? Luke began, uncertainly.

?What??

Luke noticed the irritated tone and decided it would be best to tread softly and carefully. He thought that a dinner out might take her mind off the inconveniences he seemed to have thrust upon her in the span of a few days. ?Would you mind if I take you out to dinner tonight?? he asked. ?You can consider it me paying you back,? he added quickly.

Mara stared at him, incredulously. Luke just held her gaze. A half a breath later Mara snorted. ?Oh no, farmboy. That favor you owe me won?t be paid back with a dinner,? she said.

Luke remained quiet, silently begging her with his eyes. Finally, Mara acquiesced to go with a weary nod. He grinned. Stepping over to Kelly?s door, he lightly rapped his knuckles on it. It slid open.

?Do you want to know why I warned you letting your anger get the better of you was not a good idea?? he asked the young Kadloz.

Kelly nodded. Luke gestured to the chair next to Mara. Kelly sat down, a puzzled expression on her furred face, right ear tipped down. Luke placed the forefinger of his left hand on one side of her head and the thumb on the other. He felt Kelly tense.

?It?s okay,? he said calmly. ?It won?t hurt you.?

He did not notice her brown eyes widen in surprise or her fawn colored eyebrow arch. Slowly he sunk into the Force and reached for that nub he knew was there. He found it in the back of Kelly?s mind and grinned. He gave it a light push and, in reaction, was throw onto his rear end a few centimeters away. Kelly, who had closed her eyes, snapped them open at the thud the Jedi Master had made and was glancing at Mara with a concerned and chastised look on her face. Luke heard Mara chuckle from his place on the floor.

?Don?t worry about him,? she told Kelly. ?He?s used to being thrown onto the floor or up against walls.?

Luke favored the red headed trader with a bemused look and then grinned. He was right. He had another Jedi student on his hands.

?Master,? Kelly said, sounding unsure. ?Did I do that to you??

?Yes, though not intentionally,? Luke replied. ?You?re Force-sensitive. It was a natural response.?

Kelly still looked a little uncertain.

?If you

19. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Incredible post BA. :)

~~Jilly

20. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Good post. Poor Luke -- unrequited love is a terrible thing.

Good to finally 'meet' Brice.

And glad you're feeling better now.

21. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    So, it finally hits him square in the face...

When is it going to be Mara's turn? [face_mischief] ;)

Great Postie

Merry Christmas everyone!

Greaser

22. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Mouse: Incredible post BA. [face_blush] Thanks.

Jedi-2B: Good post. Thanks. Poor Luke -- unrequited love is a terrible thing. :( Yes, poor Luke. And things don't get better for him any time soon.

Good to finally 'meet' Brice. Hehe, yes, I guess it was, though it did add more angst to everything.

And glad you're feeling better now. Thanks.

Greaser: So, it finally hits him square in the face... [face_laugh] Yes it does. :p

When is it going to be Mara's turn? Soon. Though what happens with that. . . [face_mischief]

Great Postie Thanks.

Merry Christmas everyone! To you as well.

Small teaser :)
    The dance hall was beautiful decorated. Brilliant, vibrant colored ribbon flowed down from the ceiling in gentle waves. Tables ringed the outer wall like a perimeter fence. Deep blue tablecloths covered each one. The middle was left wide and barren. There were already some couples out dancing when the trio entered. Fast music assailed their ears and enticing aromas blasted their noses.

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

23. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Merry Xmas to you too!!!!

Great,great one... :D So sweet... [face_love]

But poor Luke... :(

24. Rivad_Bacar

Rivad_Bacar Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2002
    Over the years he had known Mara, he noticed his feelings for the red-haired firestorm grow. Lovely turn of phrase here, JM!

He had to spend time with her. But why? Why her, why always her? Ah, the eternal question asked by everyone just before they realize they have fallen in love...

Wait, when did I go from realizing I loved her to thinking about marriage? The answer to that question came faster than the realization of his feelings. When I realized that she would be the only one I?ll ever want as my wife. Finally, he admited it!

Great post JM! [face_love] Merry Christmas! :D

25. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Merry Christmas

Ireth_Tasartir: Merry Xmas to you too!!!! Thanks and to you, as well.

Great,great one... So sweet... :D Thanks.

But poor Luke... Yes, poor Luke :( But not to worry, well, maybe worry. [face_mischief] [face_devil]

Rivad_Bacar: Lovely turn of phrase here, JM! Thanks. Ah, the eternal question asked by everyone just before they realize they have fallen in love... :) Hehe, yup. Finally, he admited it! Yes, he did.

Great post JM! Thanks :D Merry Christmas! To you, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.