main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Other Planet Tales

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by darth_of_the_night, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_of_the_night

darth_of_the_night Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    Now, we know after ROTS, Anakin is no longer and Vader rises, Luke, Leia, Han, the Repulbic, yeah, but wouldn't anyone like to see stories of what happens with (PT planets)Naboo and Otoh Gunga, Geonisis, Kamino, Mustafar, etc. durting and after the OT? I would like to see Fanfictions that have that or if there is Fanfic, could you post a link? Thanks!

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    There are several stories in Beyond the Saga about Naboo, usually when Luke, Leia, or one of Leia's kids finds Padme. The only two I can think of right now are CodyMonKenobi's Lifeline to the Past and one of padawanlunetta's fics. I can't remember what it's called, but there's a link in her sig. I think Melyanna also wrote a couple. (Luney's and Meel's would be in the classic forum, though)

3. darth_of_the_night

darth_of_the_night Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    Thanks alot, NYCitygurl! I appreciate it! And, I heard that Tatooine Ghost is a good book to see Anakin's hitory! Thanks! :D

4. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    Nyc forgot her own fic! Luke Leia and everyone else actually meet Padme and jar-Jar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.