main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Pain of Betrayal (Jedi/Sith RP Need 2 male jedi, 1 female Jedi, 1 Sith Lord!!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Twin_Saber, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Darth Gedeus

As the three approached the hanger bay, Gedeus turned. "NOw, do you have any idea where she could be? My bond with her isn't strong enough to determine her location, but I believe that your's might be."

Tag: JediMasterAnne, Mister_Master

2. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Jesse Dobek
    Hanger

Jesse made a slight bow to Nina. It was his way of saying thank you. They were almost to the hanger when the Jedi Master turned. "Now, do you have any idea where she could be? My bond with her isn't strong enough to determine her location, but I believe that your's might be." Jesse opened his mind to the force still trying to get an exact location of where she was. "I can't quite find her exact location, but I know she is somewhere in the lower levels of the planet. Possibly in the Orange sector." He hated not knowing for sure but what he had would have to do. "I can't know for certain, that is just my best guess."

Tag: JediMasterAnne, DarthAnakin101

3. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Nina Marren
    Jedi Temple, Hangar

"I can't quite find her exact location, but I know she is somewhere in the lower levels of the planet. Possibly in the Orange sector. I can't know for certain, that is just my best guess."

Nina, too, searched the Force, attempting to find Arin through their bond, but she wasn't as good at it as some others, and she yeilded no better results than Jesse. "Then we should begin our search there." And the sooner, the better.

Tag: Mister_Master, DarthAnakin101

4. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

"Shall we take a shuttle to get to the lower levels? Or would you rather walk?"

Tag: Mister_Master, JediMasterAnne

5. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Hangar, Jedi Temple

"Shall we take a shuttle to get to the lower levels? Or would you rather walk?"

She considered for a moment before answering. "I'd say a shuttle, it'd be quicker..." She turned to her friend. "What do you think, Jess?"

6. Twin_Saber

Twin_Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Arin was growing impatient, she wanted to get this over with and move on to more important missions. So she sent another crippling pulse of pain, fear, and despair up to her former friends. That's when she realized that Gedeus was with them. With a growl she sent a tight wave of rage and disbelief to him through the Master-Apprentice connection they had. How dare he interfere with this. This was her problem and she didn't need his help. The sensations were sent on such a tight-wave connection that the Jedi would be unable to sense it.

Tag: All

7. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

Gedeus felt the anger from Ataxia and welcomed it. Do not fear, my apprentice. I am not here to assist you, only to guide them to you, he replied to her.

Tag: Twin_Saber

8. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Jess

"What do you think, Jess?"

Jesse looked at Nina. "I agree. A shuttle would be a lot faster. And it would be good to have if we need a quick getaway." Jesse stood there waiting for the rest of them to be ready.

Tag: everyone.

9. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Jedi Temple Hangar

"I agree. A shuttle would be a lot faster. And it would be good to have if we need a quick getaway."

Nina nodded in agreement. "Let's go then. We don't have time to waste."

10. JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ

JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2005
    Looks like quite a good game, pity I missed it. If you need another character give me a pm, heres my character sheet just in case -

11. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

Gedeus led them down the hanger to the nearest shuttle. He walked up the ramp and invited the padawans to follow him. Let them feel you, Ataxia. Give them false hope, he spoke through the Force to his apprentice.

Tag: Mister_Master, JediMasterAnne, Twin_Saber

12. Twin_Saber

Aug 28, 2006
    IC: Ataxia

As if I didn't know that... Ataxia replied angrily. She didn't like the fact that he was there at all. She could have guided them to her hiding place herself, but instead he insisted on interfering. All the while she kept her darker and more dangerous feelings hidden while filtering pain and dispair up to the two friends.

TAG: Everyone.

13. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Sorry about my last post. Stupid markup codes...

Hangar, Jedi Temple

Nina winced as she boarded the shuttle with Jesse and Master Kinober, feeling yet another wave of pain and despair from Arin. The way these came and went worried Nina, and the only explanation she could think of was if Arin was drifting in and out of consciousness. And why had they just started all of a sudden like this? They'd felt nothing from Arin's end of their bond for weeks, and now this? Her concern growing even more, Nina had to wonder again, What is happening to her?

Tag: Twin_Saber, DarthAnakin101, Mister_Master

14. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

Gedeus sat in the pilot's seat and waited for the two Padawan's to sit. Once they had, he turned to them. "I need you to tell me where she may be before I start the ship."

Tag: JediMasterAnne, Mister_Master

15. Supernova_I

Supernova_I Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    hi is it too late to join? if not i'll pm you a character sheet.

16. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Jesse

"I need you to tell me where she may be before I start the ship."

Jesse rubbed his chin. "She may be in the orange sector. There is to much pain for me to locate her exact postition." Jesse sat in his chair thinking. Thinking about where they were going, and what they were doing. They were about to enter the most dangerous part of Coruscant. He hoped he was ready.

17. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

"Alright then," Gedeus said as he turned to start the ship. He smirked, ready to see how his apprentice would do.

He engaged the ships engines and maneuvered his way to the Orange sector of Coruscant. He opned the ramp and motioned for the two Padawans to go ahead of him. They are coming, Ataxia, he sent to his apprentice, be ready.

18. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Orange sector, Coruscant

Nina kept her eyes and ears open as she exited the shuttle, entering Coruscant's notorious underground. As she unclipped her lightsaber from her belt, a slight shiver ran down her back--here they were in the most dangerous part of the planet, and no one at the Temple knew about it. What if they all got killed down here? Would anyone ever find them? Would they even care? No one had cared when Arin disappeared, they hadn't even bothered to look for a body to confirm her supposed "death." True, Arin hadn't exactly been the orthodox Jedi, but she was still a member of the Order, and didn't that count for something?

Apparently not to the Council, Nina thought bitterly. Shaking her head, she dismissed her train of thought and returned to the task at hand, searching the Force for any hint of Arin's presence nearby. She was close, that much Nina could tell. "Which way now, Jesse?"

Tag: Mister_Master, DarthAnakin101, Twin_Saber

19. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

Gedeus looked at the female Padawan, sensing her bitterness. If Ataxia did not turn out as he'd hoped, perhaps this one would. "Yes, Jesse. Which way to her?"

20. Twin_Saber

Aug 28, 2006
    ((Sorry guys!!! I got myself grounded for average teenage idiocy, not something I am usually plagued with. I'll be on when I can, but I'm not off grounding until November.))

Ataxia sensed the trio's nearness and sent another pulse of pain to them, allowing it to be stronger than before to compensate for their proximity. The sensations would lead them down about ten levels almost directly, where she would be waiting for them.

TAG: Everyone

21. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

Gedeus turned to the two Padawans. "Did you feel that? She is in desperate pain. Where is she?"

Tag: Mister_Master, JediMasterAnne

22. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I apologize for disappearing. I am very bad boy.

IC:Jesse Dobek

Jesse was walking down the ramp of the ship when the surge of pain hit him. If felt like a hard wall had hit him. A moment later the feeling was gone, and he was lying on the ground in pain. Along with the pain from the bond, he had fallen down the ramp, and on top of the concrete ground.

Jesse picked himself up, and brushed the dirt off his clothes. "I think she is is the lower levels. We'll have to walk." He said, answering the Jedi's question. "I think there might be a way down in that building right there." He said pointing to a small building.

23. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Lower levels, Coruscant

As she waited for a response from Jesse, Nina felt yet another wave of pain wash over her, this one even worse than those before. So much so, in fact, that she had nothing to compare it to. Though her vision swam with unshed tears, she saw Jesse fall off the ramp onto the ground, and when the pain stopped, Nina had to lean against the shuttle to keep herself upright. She was shaking again. I hope that doesn't happen again, she thought to herself. She couldn't take much more of this. She wanted so much to put up her mental shields and block out the pain, but the pain seemed to be the only thing that could lead them to Arin.

Jesse, meanwhile, had gotten back to his feet. "I think she is is the lower levels. We'll have to walk. I think there might be a way down in that building right there." He was pointing to a small building.

Without waiting for a response from Master Kinober, Nina moved past him and Jesse, starting towards the building. "Let's get moving then."

24. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

Gedeus followed Nina into the building. "Are you coming?" he asked Jesse, who he hadn't seen following.

25. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Lower levels, Coruscant

"Are you coming?" she heard Master Kinober ask. Turning back, she stopped when she saw that Jesse wasn't following. They were so close now... "Jesse, come on!" she urged him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.