main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Panther's Cub - AU - Complete (Ch 76 8/19/06)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PaddyJuan, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    ohhh this is getting sooooooooo good. i just wish there was more... *sigh* i guess i'll make until the next post...

2. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Very good, Froggy! I'm enjoying this story more the further it gets into it. I can't wait see read what's next.

Super post! :D

3. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    :eek: Bruck is Qui's Padawan?

Well well! You really are turning things around, aren't you? :p

Must have more, Froggy.

4. InTheSockOfTheNight

InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2002
    Froggy postied! Cool Beans!

The postie was Fab-O, as always! Sockie loves this story...except she keeps having to jump in the washer to clean up all the drool! :)

5. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
  6. Nikita

Nikita Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2001
    hey! Just found this nice little story of yours... very good so far. I like the different twist with Obi as a slave and Qui NOT his master... very nice job!

Can't wait for more!

7. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Froggy! Silken Obi-Wan's, Buckethead in chains and Bruck Chun! Talk about throwing it all into the fire. Wow!

I love it how the Council gave Qui-Gon the padawan from hell. Seems fitting. 8-} Hmmm...Adi's thoughts when seeing Qui-Gon were very interesting.

?What?s a damjin, Master??-- [face_laugh]

8. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    "What 's a damjin, Master?" That had me staring at first, then cracking up. Loved the new chapter. CYN is right though, you went up, and up, and up and then came to a grinding halt! Are you trying to give us all ulcers?

Hey, I'm going to be gone until Sunday, any chance there'll be a new chappie when I get back?

9. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    *looks at offered drool rag*

Um no thanks, I have a sacred drool bucket just for Obi.

When it gets full I'm going to put it on Buckethead's head.

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Distraction on it'a way? Too late- I'm already seriously distracted just dreaming about it.

Have some GS cookies to munch while you write the next post :)

11. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Jedi Knight - we always seem to post at the same time, don't we?

Cascadia - thanks!

Suzuran - round and round the mulberry bush we go

Sockie - ** offers downy for sockie softness

OE - yep

Nikita - macarame is always good in a story. welcome.

Rose Knight - grins. doesn't it though?

Thalia - up up and away, in my beautiful ballooooooon

Phoenix - sounds good to me

PK - distraction can be good....

thanks for all the munchies everyone is bringing. i put them here on the table with the eye-candy Obi is serving up. Welcome all.

12. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    hoppeth uppeth becauseth

13. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Pulls thread out of the deep! Note to self: Must not let Froggy thread drown!

14. InTheSockOfTheNight

InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2002
    Thanks for the Downy Froggy!

Upsies the threadsies!

15. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    yes we do. *hoping it happens again...* *looks around for the next post* :p

16. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    I like the advertisment. Will return to read it after PE.

~ JAid

17. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Thanks NyghtFyre - froggies are amphibs, we need to see the air every now and then.

Oooooh, a soft Sockie.

RJK - may have to switch posts with Unforgiven. this one is coming along a little faster.

Agent Jaid - hope you enjoy it. thanks for the note.

18. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    What a luscious chapter! Nearly busted a gut at "What's a damjin?" Lol! Always thought it must be supremely annoying to be on the Council & have to deal w/ ::ahem:: someone's superiority complex. ;)

But being forced to take Bruck as his apprentice? Hmm, sorta wonder whether it was a punishment for him having bypassed Obi. (I'm assuming Obi was enslaved by the pirates en route to Bandomeer?) I'm sorta wondering what effect having Bruck in your mind would tend to do to a body. ::wince:: Then again, this *is* damjin we're talking about.

I wonder whether Ben's distaste for Bruck is the first step in recovering his memories.

Anyways...great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful descriptive passages, w/ deft comedic touches. Thanks for sharing it! :)

P.S. Might I have some more? Please? Pretty please??

19. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    WHAT?!!???!????

20. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Hi Lurkalidth - welcomes! You know, I've always envisioned someone finally putting in an improvement to the Council Chamber. A large round pond under the circle design filled with pirahna (or the local equivalent). would come in most useful for disposing of blathering Jedi Masters.

Just a thought.

Agent Jaid is that a good WHAT?!!???!???? or a bad one? Thanks again for stopping by again.

21. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Sorry I didn't finish my last one. I got pulled away. :(

Anyway.

It was a good/bad "What"

Good if you plan on adding more on soon

Bad if you plan on making me wait. [talk to Maulfly, Kylie_skywalker, and Jk{something}, its not a good idea to get me mad]

A path miraculously cleared as he sauntered over to the bar, although more than one eye studied the slim figure in gray leather. He was a slave, that was obvious from the collar and matching earpiercing he wore, and the way he addressed his Master, but his very looks raised his Master's status enormously, let alone the skill he had so casually displayed. Tight charcoal gray leather clung to well-muscled thighs and outlined a trim set of hips, as well as other interesting assets revealed by the supple clinging leather. His chest was bare, a vest of matching leather casually unlaced and hanging open with the sides laced loosely, giving more than a glimpse of well honed chest and abdomen covered in golden skin. His arms were bare, except for black bracers protecting his forearms. A thin black collar circled his throat. His feet were bare, somewhat dusty, but shapely. His shaggy head was bare, his ginger hair glinting with bright highlights, tied back with a leather twist. Despite being a slave, he was armed, a knife at his waist, the head of another in a sheath at his calf, and one strapped to the inside of his arm bracer. Obviously, a very well trusted slave.

SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAANnd......
    I'll finish this in the morning.

Bye!!!

22. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Part II:

All of my comment's are below the part I reviewed.

She had a Padawan again. A Padawan that was entirely too old, too untrained, too wild, and too strong in the Force to even consider letting go. 'Mace is going to have a fit,' she decided. A smile crossed her beautiful face. 'How nice.'

Loved this part!!!

her eyes pieces of onyx as soulless as his collar

Now THAT sounds cool

'Hmm, a Chateau Briande '05, I believe, Master,' a lightly amused voice intoned with a snooty accent into her mind. 'Quite a respectable year, although a trifle heavy on, shall we say, personality? I do believe I detect a hint of vat mold and perhaps just a touch of crushed woodbeetle.'

My, my, my..... Ice has, very direct taste

It would not do for his amusement to be seen. She tapped his nose and sent a vision of herself standing over him, counting pushups, ?one million three, one million four??

Now THIS I liked!!! I feel sorry for Ice

He makes it worth feeding him." ?And since he cooks it, it?s worth eating as well,?

Hmmmm..... Ice can cook? *eye light up* FINALLY!!!!

"Now why in the galaxy would I want a Jedi? Nasty interfering things. Very bad for business. And such terribly unattractive clothing."

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROTFLMHO!!!!!!!!!!!

Such bravery, such dedication to protecting your Master, sacrificing your own digestive system.

Hmmmm.... Do I detect sarcasm?

Ben laughed softly to himself as a vision of an anonymous figure in billowing tan and brown waving wildly tied upside down by one foot and being poked with a stick by an annoyed troll speaking backwards drifted idly across their bond....

I laughed so hard!!!!!! You would NOT believe!!!!

Oh no. Why him? Ten thousand Jedi in the galaxy, and I get the one that I?d really rather not see right now. The last thing I need is for him to figure out what happened with Ben and have more ammunition in his never-ending battles with the Council. He?s way too perceptive. Which is why we gave him the Padawan from hell, I suppose; keeps him busy. But they are a good match. They really deserve each other

ha-HA!!!! Well, SOMEBODY's got to try to kill the council!!!!

The Padawan couldn?t act his way out of a paper bag if both ends were open and it was soaking wet.

Ain't that the truth.

'Time to start the distraction.'

AND YOU LEFT IT THERE???????????????

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Jaid [whoisnotwaitingpatientlyandhasbothlightsaber'soutandready]

PaddyJuan:

Thank you for writing this story. You have made me like Ice even though he has a different master!! Well done!!!

BRUCK!!!!

YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!

Hate that kid with a vengence!!!!!

Can he die?????

PLEASE?????? *saddest puppy dog face you EVER saw*

Qui-Gon does NOT deserve him!!!!!

Heck, DIRT doesn't deserve Whimp!!!!

~ Jaid

Whimp ~ Bruck

Ice ~ Obi-Wan

23. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    * note to froggy * Feel free to use the words damn and hell all you like! :D

24. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Going around to give a good healthy kick UP! ;)

25. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Ooh, just read this :) Very interesting so far, I wonder what'll happen with Qui-Gon now. And I can't wait to read about Obi in the Temple! 8-} I might be able to imagine some of the trouble he'd get into there 8-}