main
side
curve
  1. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Path and its members (spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by DannyD, Jun 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    I couldn't see a thread for this. (Mods: Please merge/remove this thread if one already exists).

First off. I thought Tala was a great addition to the Kenobi story and introduced the Path well. She had a surprise appearance, good dialogue, good acting, and someone who Leia looks up to. (Wearing her blaster so she can draw quicker). I thought she also completely fit in with the edgy, urgent and paranoid vibe established in Andor.

What do we think happens to her? I noticed randomly that there is a Tala Squadron that fought at Endor (according to the JCFs).

Relatedly, who are the other members of the Path? Quinlan Vos is mentioned of course. Who else may be members? Who else has used the Path? Does the Path survive, now the Empire knows it exists?

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and KENOBEEHHH Herald of SWTV and Lit star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    DannyD likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.