main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The Peace Keepers Jedi Order**

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
  2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Do I need to start over initiate, or can I resume my former post as Jedi Knight in NLT 3.0.?

3. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Kato Sai You will need to start over as an initiate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    The NJT has new life breathed into it. Glad to see things rolling along here my Jedi brethren. :)

5. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello. So sorry for not being around, but I am having quite a battle with Darth RL.

I would like to thank everyone for their support of this order, and to say that this is a dream come true for me. I have tried several times to have a Jedi order on other places, but only dreamed of having one here.

Thanks to the mods for allowing it to happen.

:D

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Roster Update:

Roster

Grand Master: Rainbow Knight Star

Grand Councilor: JediMaster1511

Council Members:

Jedi Masters:

Jedi Knights:

Padawans:

Initiates:

Ryokyo
    Cow Girl1701

Allies:

Inactive Members:

Ryokyo
    Cow Girl1701

Please report to the Temple. Your training will begin today.

7. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Reena: *doesn't receive the message because she's in hyperspace, but is on her way back anyway.*

*disembarking from the Emerald Force* "Here I am! I hope I'm not late. I had a feeling......."

The Vanguard likes this.
  8. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Justin case Darth RL rears his ugly head today, and I don't get back to post your first task, Here it is. Task 1. why do you wish to become a Jedi?

9. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Reena: Because I see injustice everywhere, and it riles me no end. I want to make a difference. And to be perfectly honest, it would just be awesome. I know it's not a fancy reason, but it's the truth.

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Honesty is better than fancy words. You have earned 2 points for your answer. Cow Girl1701

11. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    For the sake of keeping this thread/game active, I will continue with Reena's training.

Cow Girl1701

Sorry, I forgot to say Force points.

Task 2.
    Explain what each line of the Jedi Code means to you.

12. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Reena: That's one I'll have to think about, especially since there are two different versions of the Code.

13. Ryokyo

Ryokyo Jedi Padawan

May 17, 2016
    Ryokyo emerges from his meditation. His honey brown eyes sparkle with clarity as he bows to the assembled Masters and initiates.

"May it please you, Masters. I have devoted reflection to the first of the Tasks, and this is how I would answer any who ask of me why I wish to become Jedi.

The struggle between Light and Dark in all sentient beings was born with the first sight of starlight. Hope and light amid encroaching darkness. Luminous beings are not only light but conductors and reflectors of light. Being Jedi is to be as a prism, and to bring the hope of light to those who are called by their luminous nature to seek light within themselves, and to spread it beyond themselves.
    As a seeker of light and wisdom, to be Jedi is to seek and understand my own light, and to add it to the light of others, rendering the same hope amid the darkness as did the first starlight, from which we all came."

Ryokyo bows once again to the assembly, awaiting the wisdom of the Masters.

The Vanguard likes this.
  14. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Reena: Ooh, that's deep. I'm not so philosophical myself, but I like the poetic quality.

Okay, so, what the Jedi Code means to me. And since I don't know which version y'all want to work off here I'll do both of them.

There is no emotion, there is peace. -- You cannot find inner peace if you allow your emotions to control you.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. -- Ignorance can get you in trouble. Knowledge can keep you out of it. If you don't know, find out.

There is no passion, there is serenity. -- Isn't serenity about the same thing as inner peace? Anyway... if you wish to find serenity, you cannot allow your passion to control you.

There is no chaos, there is harmony. -- Chaos has no place in a Jedi's life. Order is key. Keep your mind and your stuff organized.

There is no death, there is the Force. -- Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter. We do not die, we simply become one with the Force.

Emotion, yet peace. -- It's okay to have feelings, just don't let them control you.

Ignorance, yet knowledge. -- There is much that we do not know, but as long as we continue learning, no one can accuse us of being ignorant.

Passion, yet serenity. -- It's okay to be passionate about stuff, but don't allow your passion to become obsession.

Chaos, yet harmony. -- Life is chaos, but if you listen to the music within you, the rhythm will help you to find harmony within the chaos, even if your room is a mess.

Death, yet the Force. -- All of us will die at some point, but there is no reason to fear death, for at death all beings become one with the Force.

To be honest, I like the second version better. It feels more balanced.

Sarge likes this.
  15. Ryokyo

Ryokyo Jedi Padawan

May 17, 2016
    Ryokyo stands once again, having listened, weighed, and considered the second task. The youthful White lion bows to those assembled and then speaks in a slow and certain metre which reflects not only the depths of his own conviction but also incorporates a gentle realization that comes with reflection upon what one believes.
    "May it Please you, My Masters. Reflection upon the Jedi Code leads me to these insights, humbly shared:
    There is no emotion, there is peace.- Bring tranquility of Mind and Heart to the self and to others
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.-Share the Light of Knowledge and Wisdom to banish Ignorance and hatred
    There is no passion, there is serenity.-Cool the fire of ungoverned emotions which lead to ruin. Be at peace to know true wisdom and strength in yourself and others.
    There is no chaos, there is harmony.-Cast out fear-fed emotions which cloud and obscure the clarity of light.Seek the wisdom common in all things, and focus it to reflect Light.
    There is no death, there is the Force.-Forsake the ultimate fear and limitation which restrains the greater good. In its stead, acknowledge the unity and eternal nature of all things which bind us together as beings of lLght.
    Respectfully submitted, My Masters."
    Ryokyo bows once again, and continues to listen quietly.

16. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Cow Girl1701

This is the version of the Jedi Code that we use.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no passion, there is serenity.
    There is no chaos, there is harmony.
    There is no death, there is the Force.

Ryokyo

Excellent work, young one. You have earned two Force points for your answer.
    Your second task is the same as Reena.

17. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Reena: Okay, now I know. And I did do both versions. I guess I should work on getting more organized. My stuff is kind of a mess.

18. Ryokyo

Ryokyo Jedi Padawan

May 17, 2016
    Ryokyo looks slightly confused. "I am ever at your service, Masters. I thought that explaining the Code was the second task. Perhaps I am mistaking.

19. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Cow Girl1701
    Excellent work. You have earned 4 Force points for your task submission. Actually, I like the second version better, so I believe that will be our code. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, Reena.

Ryokyo

Yes, the second task is the Explanation of the Jedi Code. You are doing just fine. You have also earned 4 Force points for your work.

In these tasks, it is not quantity, but quality that is important. Each of you have 7 Force points. One for joining, 2 for the first task, and 4 for the second task.

Now, for your next task.

Task 3.

Name the Jedi that you wish to emulate, explain why you chose that particular Jedi. Then, post a 250-500 word bio in your own words about that Jedi. Take your time. There is no time limit. Both of you are doing splendidly. I am proud of you.

Anyone can still join this order at any time. The directions are on page 1 of this thread, within the first post.

20. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    It's much too quiet in here. Time to wake this place up.

I would like to make mention that this is a whole new Jedi order; not a new version of the previous one. It may seem the same, but it's different. If anyone has any questions that were not answered in the opening post on page 1, please feel free to ask them.

:)

Roster Update:

Grand Master: Rainbow Knight Star

Grand Councilor: JediMaster1511

Council Members:

Jedi Masters:

Jedi Knights:

Padawans:

Initiates:
    Ryokyo: 7 Force Points
    Cow Girl1701: 7 Force Points

Allies:

Inactive Members:

21. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Reena: I couldn't choose between Qui-Gon Jinn and Mace Windu, so I didn't. I want to emulate both of them. Like Qui-Gon Jinn, I prefer trying to talk things out first, before going into aggressive negotiations, and I'm not above getting tricky to accomplish a goal. (Personal confession: I figured out how to use the Force as a nerfcrap detector when I was ten, about the same time I learned how to play Sabbaac. I've never walked away from a game with empty pockets.) Like Mace Windu, I'm not afraid to let myself get pissed off if something is worth getting pissed off about, and I channel my anger constructively to fuel badassery. (But I'd like to learn how to do that better.)

The Emerald Force needs some tuning up, so I'll do the second part later.

22. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Cow Girl Jedi701

Excellent job so far. Keep going.

:)

23. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    *Pops in to say hello*

Greetings! I hope all is well in this quiet sanctuary.
    [​IMG]

24. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Reena: Everything's fine, but you're antagonizing the noobs with your mad skills. Showoff.[face_laugh]

(I am not being serious.)

25. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    Now this is a place I have not seen in a long, long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.