main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY The People Vs. George Lucas opens in NYC

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dolt, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolt

Dolt Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2004
    So the documentary I'm in, The People Vs. George Lucas, opens its NYC run tonight. Mish and I are going to the 7PM screening if anyone wants to come along. It's understandable if you want to pass--after all, I'm sure I'll come off as a tool, and if you know me, you get to experience that on a regular basis for free.
    Clive

http://www.peoplevsgeorge.com/screenings/

2. Dolt

Dolt Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2004
    It was really good--and not just 'cause I'm in it. ;) Really good, smart discussion throughout. Y'all will enjoy it! For the screening we went to, it turned out one of the producers was there to talk afterwards, and internet star MC Frontalot was in the crowd too.

3. None

None Jedi Master star 2

Mar 14, 1999
    Agree it's worth checking out. (but again this is coming from someone who was semi-almost kinda in it, [a lot lot less then Dolt]) But I think everyone will find something of interest in the doc to make it worth checking out.

I wonder how people will react to the various issues and which ones they will take out of the theater and discuss. I fear that many of the harder hitting issues are earlier on and might get drowned out by the lighter ones which lead to the kinda sappy ending.

But it's a great wrap up of some of a myriad of issues which fandom has wrestled with since the original Star Wars blew their minds.

fellow on the other side of the isle.
    none
    %20

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.