main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST The Porg: Resistance to them is Futile! (Disney Animated Movie Quote Challenge)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RX_Sith, Sep 6, 2017.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Title: The Porg: Resistance to them is Futile!
    Author: RX_Sith
    Genre: Drama/Comedy
    Characters: The Porg from The Last Jedi plus other Star Wars characters
    Timeframe: Before, During and after events in The Last Jedi
    Rating: PG-13
    Summary: The Porg have taken over the Star Wars Galaxy
    A/N: This story was written as part of the Disney Animated Movie Quote Challenge

Quote: "One man may be the difference between victory and defeat." (Mulan)

---

The Porg looked upon the Millenium Falcon with wonder and a little bit of hesistation; at least for just a momentarily lapse of consciousness in the time and space continuum; or for a few seconds; whichever is shorter.

The Porg Queen studied the vessel meticulously and concluded with upmost precision that whoever would build such a ship needed to be dealt with personally. So, she sent her top recruit to the crusty crags that the Millenium Falcon was perched just beyond as Chewbacca worked on it to get it ready for travel once Rey had concluded her training; whenever that might happen.

Three of Eight or (ToE) wondered up to the Millenium Falcon and startled the huge, furry creature as is was fixing the Falcon.

"Whrrrr..." Chewbacca warbled at the small, bird-like creature, which made it raise up a small little device that stunned Chewbacca and he fell down as solid as a block of moldy cheese that smelled to ToE. He wondered up to Chewbacca and sniffed the large creature and then attached a small homing signal under Chewbacca's massive fur.

"Listen," Rey told Luke, "One man may be the difference between victory and defeat."

"Or one woman," Luke told her sincerely, "You have come very far in your training. I think that you are ready for your trials."

"Really?" Rey smiled widely, "That's great! But I will still need your help to defeat Snoke, Kylo Ren, and the rest of the First Order."

"I've told you before that it is time for the Jedi to end," Luke stoically responded, "Once I am gone, then they will think that they have won."

"But you can't die, Master Luke," Rey implored him, "You're too valuable and I still need your help."

"I will assist the best that I can," Luke told her, "But, we will not be fighting the enemy together. Your path is different than mine."

"But..." Rey started before Luke interrupted.

"No!" he shouted and then he calmed himself, "There is a different enemy that could possibly be even more deadly then the First Order."

"Who?" Rey openly wondered.

"The Porg," Luke calmly stated, "They have inhabited this planet for over a million years and they have now attacked poor Chewbacca."

"How do you know that?" Rey questioned him.

"Search your feelings," Luke instructed her, "Sense them as I do."

Rey reached out within the Force and then suddenly gasped.

"Oh my!" she shouted as the visions of terror and torture ran through her mind, "Resistance to them is Futile!"

---

To Be Continued...

2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Oh, word... I can't... [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_rofl]

WHAT IS THEIR EVIL MASTER PLAN?! A homing beacon on Chewie? Ha, not a bad idea... sic 'em on Hux, Phasma and Snoke, see who is left standing. And a fun nod to another certain franchise! Can't wait to see where this goes (I'm a little AFRAID to see where this goes!!!! [face_laugh])

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Oh. My. God. [face_laugh][face_rofl] This is brilliant and hilarious!
    I love how you've made the porg into The Borg. I didn't quite get it at Porg Queen, but by the time I got to Three of Eight I was rolling! You'd think I would have gotten it from the title, but I'm a bit dense at times. :p

I can't wait to see how The Porg try to take over the galaxy and how Luke is going to fight them.

4. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    "We are the Porg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. We will add your cultural and technological distinctiveness to our own."

Pew! Pew! Pew!

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love this. The Porg-queen against the Jedi and whatever.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Cute and wonderful spin from Borg to Porg [face_mischief] Very good use of the prompt/quote.

RX_Sith likes this.
  7. Eeyore freak

Eeyore freak Jedi Knight star 2

May 19, 2016
    This is beautiful

8. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    "We are the Borg, you will lower your shields and prepare to be assimilated; resistance is futile!"

I don't think i quite the quote right but this looks like it could be a riot!

9. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Porg = Borg

Such fun! [face_laugh]

It brings a certain lightness to the whole sphere of events.

The bad guys never take "little" natives into account (such as the Ewoks).

RX_Sith likes this.
  10. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Oh my gosh this is so clever! The terrifying Porg and their evil legion of cuteness. Resistance is futile! Great challenge response!:D

RX_Sith and AzureAngel2 like this.
  11. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    What movie was the quote from? Great story, by the way.

12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nehru_Amidala

The movie quote is from "Mulan" as it states in the first post.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I see that now.

14. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Never underestimate the small and cute---or what happens to look small and cute....an entire army of them is surely going to be a challenge for anyone--defeat by cuteness maybe :p

15. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Mistress_Renata

The Porgs master plan is.... well.... you'll find out soon enough. [face_mischief]

mavjade

Yes, Luke and Rey and even the First Order now have a new problem to take care of. [face_devil]

Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Exactly. Resistance to the Porgs is Futile! [face_skull]

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, it's the Porgs vs. all in the GFFA. :cool:

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Yes, luckily the Porg rhymes with the Borg so it was easy to incorporate them as I decided to into the GFFA. ;)

Eeyore freak

Thank you. The Porg are the perfect newest enemy within the GFFA. :D

Lady_Misty

Love your icon which obviously shows the GFFA's newest threat. :)

AzureAngel2

Yes, Porg=Borg and more as I develop this story further. [face_hypnotized]

divapilot

Thank you for your comments about the evil legion of cuteness. :chewie:

gizkaspice

Could be that their cuteness is their ultimate weapon... or even more. :p

Part 2

Three of Eight next inserted a control chip into the back of Chewbacca's head. He was now in the control of the Porgs. Immediately Chewbacca was linked into the Porg Collective as they called it and his eyes flicked open and he stood up straight. He gathered up Three of Eight and took him towards the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon and sat in the pilot's seat.

Chewbacca then input a set of coordinates into the Nav-Computer and the ship instantly lifted off from its landing spot. The ship slowly rolled upwards and then instantly disappeared from sight as the hyperdrive was engaged towards its new location. Rey ran out of her hut and waved her arms to no avail as the ship disappeared from her view.

"Well," I guess that I am stuck here now just like you," she remarked to Luke as she now entered his hut, "How are we going to leave this place now?"

"Don't worry," Luke tried to calm her, "The Force always has an answer."

"The Force has an answer, eh," Rey smacked her forehead with her hand, "I'll believe it when I see it."

"Hmmmm..... she has no patience," Luke started, "I cannot train her. Reckless is she. All this time, waiting for her parents has she been, and now...."

"Ready," Rey interjected, "I am ready, Master Luke, believe me."

"We'll see," Luke replied solemnly, "Soon I will be gone. Too old have I become to continue. The Jedi must end."

"Why?" Rey wondered, "Why must the Jedi end? Surely, I can become a Jedi."

"No," Luke stated sincerely, "I am the Last Jedi. I have forseen it. You will become something else. Something even better."

"What could possibly be better than becoming a Jedi?" Rey openly inquired, "There's nothing else for me besides becoming a Jedi like you."

"No," Luke reiterated his point, "You will become even better than a Jedi. Trust me."

"Trust you, eh," Rey almost moaned, "I want to... I hope that you are right."

"I am," Luke stated matter-of-factly, "You will become the Renewed Hope."

To Be Continued...

AzureAngel2 and Mistress_Renata like this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Intriguing statement about "something better" [face_thinking]

17. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I thought it was cute.

So she will be training to stop the Porg.

You should write a crossover with the Borg going against the Porg and the heroes in both verses racing to stop them.

18. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  19. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Another excellent installment.

20. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Is it just me or is Luke beginning to sound like Yoda? :p The Porg war, begun it has!

21. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    the Porg Collective

Great, simply great! Now I am waiting for the revelation about the "Renewed hope". :D

RX_Sith likes this.
  22. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    You and me both, too bad this is a mere fan fiction.

23. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Luke becoming Yoda with his talk?

RX_Sith likes this.
  24. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Must be if he's been alone for that long...

RX_Sith likes this.