main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    @ThisIsMe1138
    [face_devil]

Do you find it easy to come up with original characters?

Do you have a writing pet peeve?

What's your worst pet peeve?

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What is your favorite thing about thanksgiving

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  3. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    @Jedi Knight Fett

What's your favorite non-Star Wars book?
    I don't really know... I read so much that it's hard to pick a favorite :p There was this one book I read called "Randoms" that was super good...um... there's also this AMAZING series called "The Missing" by Margaret Haddix, that's about time travel and stuff ;) And I like A Wrinkle in Time and all its sequels, and these two really great books called The Last Day On Mars and The Oceans Between Stars... Lately I've been reading a ton of Star Wars books, so all of these are kinda below my level, but still :p And if you haven't noticed... I tend to like Science Fiction [face_laugh] Oh, wait, and Narnia. So fantasy too, I guess...

What is your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
    Spending time with family, for sure. In fact, it was my favorite holiday for a long time because I felt that it was the only holiday whose full focus was on family (now it's Christmas). I'm really looking forward to spending tomorrow with my grandparents and aunts and uncles, but most especially with my two little cousins [face_love]

@Ancient Whills

1) Where would you like to travel?
    Scotland, England, Ireland, Australia, San Francisco, Brazil, Antarctica (yep I'm being serious), the Netherlands, Japan...umm.... so yeah I have quite a list :p

2) Favorite landscape?
    Um... I'm not really sure what you mean...? When I'm in a place, though, I don't really notice it visually, as in landscapes and looks like most people do, but rather in the way that like the...atmosphere... feels. I feel like this is gonna be super confusing, but every place has a certain "feel" to me, and how it looks isn't super important.

3) What was the last movie you've watched in theater?
    Solo? I think? Although (don't hate me [face_laugh]) I've only been in a movie theater 4 times, to see TLJ, Black Panther, Solo, and this other small movie that I don't even remember what it was called :p

4) Favorite artist?
    Favorite artist in what? Artist can mean like a million different things!

5) What is your ideal SW story?
    Hm... one that's not so distinctly good guys versus bad guys, and where the characters have more relatable lives, at least in the beginning.

...I feel like everything I say is like contradiction something else I've already said... I'm a really complex human being, I guess [face_laugh]

@Khalia Octa

...I hope this doesn't mean anything... [face_worried]

Do you find it easy to come up with original characters?
    I think it's pretty easy to come up with the characters themselves, but it's much more satisfying to write already established characters, because my main focus in writing right now is characterization so it's a much bigger accomplishment for me to nail a character that's already been created (especially if their character isn't as easy for me to understand) than to skillfully write a character I made myself.

Do you have a writing pet peeve?
    Hm, do I have a writing pet peeve? I don't know, I get pretty annoyed when I'm writing in a public place and people ask if I'm doing homework [face_laugh] Seriously though... probably pretty common things like when you go back to finish something you started earlier, and instead of writing you find yourself just going through what you've already written a million times like, "Yeah... I should write something. Really, though. I mean, seriously, come on, I need to write - hey, I like that part! Okay, okay, yeah, actually do something - oh, that's horrible, I have to change that.... Agh! It's been like half an hour and nothing's happened..." :p

What's your worst pet peeve?
    Oh, geez, I dunno :p One of them though is when like the bottom (the hem maybe? That like half inch underneath the stitch at the end) of someone's shirt is flipped up...AGH IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! And when people use the same word twice too close to each other, either in writing or talking. I don't know, I probably have a lot, but those were the first that came to mind ;)

4. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    I feel personally attacked by this :_| Guess that's what I get for never proofreading.

What is your favorite thing you've written?

Do you have any minions who do your bidding? [face_devil]

@ThisIsMe1138

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  5. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @s_heffley

I feel personally attacked by this :_| Guess that's what I get for never proofreading.
    Sometimes you just have to deal with the pain, I guess :p

What is your favorite thing you've written?
    Hm... now that's a really hard question... (because I've written so many things and because writing is like the one thing in my life that I don't constantly doubt that I'm good at) The thing that I'd say I'm the most proud of is an ANH novelization that I wrote last year (before I knew that novelizations were a thing, lol) but my favorite... it might be these two stories that kind of connect about Poe and Leia, Leia kind of acting like his mom after losing Ben, and Poe kind of acting like her son after losing his mom... I really like them ;)

Do you have any minions who do your bidding? [face_devil]
    Well, I do have five younger siblings, so I suppose that counts [face_devil] (although only like two and a half of them will actually do anything for me :p)

Keep da questions comin' people :D

6. Octopus

Octopus Jedi Padawan

Oct 1, 2018
    @ThisIsMe1138

Will you keep my identity secret even though it may or may not say somewhere?!?!?

Are Octopuses amazing?

What about Squid?

Fish are friends, not food?

7. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Octopus

Will you keep my identity secret even though it may or may not say somewhere?!?!?
    It depends on how much you pay me [face_mischief]

Are Octopuses amazing?
    ...I believe it's Octopi, in the plural... :-B

What about Squid?
    Now squid are rather fascinating organisms, on this topic I would presume we have assumed an identical position :cool:

Fish are friends, not food?
    Are you asking me or telling me? Come on, say it like you mean it...

FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!
    [​IMG]

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Did you like Thanksgiving this year?

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  9. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Jedi Knight Fett

Did you like Thanksgiving this year?
    I have to say that I love most Thanksgivings, but yes, this one was particularly great :D Mainly because I have a a four-month-old cousin who I spent a large part of the day holding, so... [face_love]

10. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    Favorite thanksgiving food?

What are you most looking forward to this Christmas?

Graph this equation: y = x^2 − 2x − 3

@ThisIsMe1138

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Hey everyone remember today is the last day you can ask @ThisIsMe1138 questions for their interview!

Do you prefer talking or writing?

What Star Wars character needs to be expanded upon?

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  14. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Jedi Knight Fett

What was your favorite year of school?
    Hm... I really like this one, cuz I just changed schools which is like the best thing I've ever done, so.... But I also really liked 7th grade ;)

Do you prefer talking or writing?
    That's actually a really good question... I mean I definitely feel more...accomplished when I'm writing, and I have more time to think about what I want to see, but talking is great too... and there's so much you can do in talking that you can't do in writing, so............. uhhhhhhhh.... maybe talking????? :p

What Star Wars character needs to be expanded upon?
    Qui-Gon Jinn, hands down. He's such a fascinating character, and in my opinion the best Jedi... not the "good-est" (which is probably Yoda lol), but the best. And Poe - he has a lot of potential too, and I hope we get to see that in IX.

If there's still time people give me some more questions before time's up!!! :p

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Thank you @ThisIsMe1138!

Welcome our next user to be interviewed @Felicia
    1.) How did you find the JCF?
    2.) How did you choose your username?
    3.) What is your favorite piece of Star Wars music?
    4.) Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
    5.) what is your favorite thing about the Star Wars community

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  16. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    @Felicia
    1) Your first SW experience?
    2) Have you always loved the PT or did your feelings towards it changed over time?
    3) What would be your perfect SW story?
    4) Your top 10 female characters in general?
    5) What was your reaction when you learned there will be a sequel trilogy back in 2012?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @Felicia you have until Thursday to respond or you will be skipped over and I will put you in the back of the queue

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    A new interview will start tomorrow

Ava G. likes this.
  19. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Bye Felicia (sorry I had to)

20. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    Thank you. I wanted to post that so bad.

21. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    =D=

Someone had to do it

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Next up @Ava G.

Why did you chose your username?

How did you find the JCF?

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

What actor from a Star Wars movie would you like to meet?

What Star Wars character is the most overrated?

23. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    1. "AVAGEE!" is my word of power. I'm the timid geek sort. But when I shout my username, my inhibitions disappear, and I transform into a femme fatale until dawn.

I picked it from a list I wrote.

2. I was outside on the back porch at sundown, drinking coffee and listening to swing music on my phone. There was a bright flash of light and the sound of ghostly applause. Ava Gardner appeared in the flower bed, using her Venus form. "You will go to the Jedi Council Forums. . ."

Google!

3. Obi-Wan! He's wise. Yet relatable.

4. At this moment. . . Ewan McGregor. We could go on an adventure. Maybe I owe money to gangsters, and he decides to save me. Car chases. Pow pow! Fist fights. Romance.

5. I don't think you'll like my answer. o_O

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Let me guess Boba Fett? I just like the way he looks

Sadie Erso and Ava G. like this.
  25. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    He looks cool.

The quote system was giving me trouble, so I took them away and listed the answers.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.