main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    6.) Are you into the Star Wars books/TV Shows/games? If so which are your favorite

7.) What would be your ideal Star Wars movie?

8.) Are you excited for the Mandalorian?

9.) What is your favorite non Star Wars movie?

10.) What is your favorite TV show of all time?

@President Bossk

2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Favourite animated movie or tv show?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    @President Bossk

1) Favorite relationship in Star Wars?
    2) What are your thoughts on the Sequel Trilogy so far?
    3) Favorite villain (SW or not)?
    4) What would be your ideal SW story?
    5) Do you play sports?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. President Bossk

President Bossk Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 24, 2019
    (6) I used to watched both SWCW 2003 and SWTCW 2008 and I enjoyed them both quite a bit. The other two recent SW shows (Resistance and Rebels) I never really cared for. While I liked a lot of Rebels designs and ideas, I just didn't care for the more kiddish tone. I could never get past the ugly animation with resistance. As far as books go, I really like the Thrawn trilogy. I am also really into the comic books, the KOTOR series and the 2015 Darth Vader series being my favorites. I also recently started reading Dark Horse's Clone Wars comics and they 've been amazing so far. Both KOTOR games and the original Dark Forces are probably my favorites SW games. The original Dark Forces has a lot more fast paced action than the later Jedi Knight games, and it's why I prefer it to its sequels (though I still like JK I and II quite a bit).
    (7) I like to be surprised and wowed. The original trilogy felt incredibly fresh and new at the time. There had never been a space movie like it before. Even the prequels were very visually distinct and had a unique plot compared to the OT. I feel like the new trilogy just takes designs and stories from the OT, and tweaks them a bit. So I would really like to see something new visually and narratively going forward past episode 9.
    (8) I am kinda excited to see it, but I don't plan on getting Disney Plus so I don't know if I'll be able to. I'm hoping they might release it on DVD after a while, but since it's exclusive to their streaming service who knows if that will happen.
    (9) Back to the Future, Terminator 2, Shawshank Redemption, and Spider-man 2 are a handful of favorites. I don't think I could just pick one.
    (10) I don't watch TV shows a whole lot, but out of the ones I do watch SWTCW, My Hero Academia, and The Last Airbender are my favorites.
    For shows see above ^. As far as animated movies go I like Into the Spiderverse and Spirited Away.
    (1) Artoo and Threepio
    (2) I haven't really cared for it so far. The characters don't really interest me and the plot is way to similar to previous movies. I thought 7 had promise and set up decently for future movies (Mystery of Rey's Parents, mystery of snoke, potential character development with Finn) but episode 8 didn't really go anywhere with any of it. Outside of the part with Yoda, I didn't really enjoy 8 at all and it kinda turned me off of SW in general until I saw Solo (which I thought was pretty solid). Episode 9 is the first SW movie since the Disney purchase that I haven't bothered to preorder tickets for, and I don't know if I'll bother to see it in theaters at all. I don't think they'll be able to turn it around after episode 8, but I hopefully I'm wrong.
    (3) Dr Doom.
    (4) Something filled with interesting characters and unique planets, ships, and aliens. When I read or watch a movie, I always like to be surprised and see thing I haven't seen before.
    (5) Not currently

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    11.) What character from any of the 10 movies would you like to see more of?

12.) What is your favorite line from Star Wars?

13.) Do you have any theories about the existing 8 Skywalker films that you really think are true?

14.) Do you like Solo or Rogue One better?

15.) What is your favorite animal? @President Bossk

6. President Bossk

Jul 24, 2019
    (11) I'd like to see more of Obi Wan Kenobi, so I'm pretty excited for the Kenobi miniseries
    (12) I really like the line at the beginning of the ANH novelization "They were at the wrong place at the wrong time, naturally they became heroes". As far as lines that made it into the actual films though,I like Luke's reply to the emperor at the end of episode 6 “I’ll never turn to the dark side. You’ve failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.”
    (13) I genuinely believe Jar Jar Binks is a master sith.
    (14) I enjoyed them both, but if I had to pick one I think I'd pick Rogue One.
    (15) I've always loved watching geese.

darkspine10 likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    16.) Who is someone who hasn’t directed Star Wars yet that you would want to?

17.) Do you think Disney will eventually stop making Star Wars movies?

18.) What Star Wars movie is the funniest?

19.) Do you think Revenge of the Sith would have been better as it currently is or with the 4 hour long version Lucas was at one point planning?

20.) What is the worst scene in all of Star Wars?

@President Bossk

8. President Bossk

Jul 24, 2019
    (17) If they stop doing as well in the box office, which doesn't look like anytime soon.
    (18) Empire Strikes Back. But the Holiday Special can be hilariously bad at times.
    (19) One thing I really liked about the ROTS book is how much more story there is, as it includes a lot of scenes cut from the movie. If you haven't read it, it has a lot more depth than the movie. We really see how Palpatine can make something evil seem like its the right thing and twist people's POV. While I enjoyed the movie as it is, I think it could have been a lot better with extra length.
    (20) Naboo love scene.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    21.) What is your favorite type of food?

22.) What is your favorite memory of Star Wars?

23.) Are you glad that it seems George is getting asked by Disney to look and sometimes even consult on new Star Wars?

24.) What is something you have been really hyped by but actually exceeded your hype?

25.) If you could talk to anyone who has worked on Star Wars who would that be?

@President Bossk

10. President Bossk

Jul 24, 2019
    (21) Sandwhiches
    (22) I remember being blows away at the final battle between Luke and Vader at the end of episode 6 as a kid.
    (23) Eh. I really wonder how much involvement he has really had. I find it kinda hard to believe that after rejecting George's stories for a new trilogy they all of a sudden decided to consult him for episode 9. If he really is having some sort of input though on the new Star Wars though, I'd be pretty glad. Despite getting a lot of flack for the prequels, the guy has a lot of imagination. He always strives to make his films unique, despite sometimes getting mixed results, and I'd really like to see some of that in future SW films.
    (24) Into the Spiderverse is about the only thing that was even better than I thought it would be
    (25) I think Warwick Davis always looked like a fun guy to meet. But if you mean work on as in write, Dave Filoni would be cool to talk to.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    26.) What is your favorite force power?

27.) What lightsaber color do you like the most?

28.) What Characters death in Star Wars do you think is the most impactful

29.) If you have seen the Mandalorian do you like it? Make sure to tag spoilers.

30.) What is your favorite season of the year?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  13. President Bossk

Jul 24, 2019
    26) Lightning is always neat to see in a comic or movie.
    27) Blue
    28) Yoda
    29) I managed to see the first episode, and I thought it was really good. If the other episodes are as good as the first one, this will probably be my favorite SW thing since the Disney purchase.
    30) Fall. It's not too hoy like summer, but it's not too cold like winter. Nice, cool, and breezy.

14. Subtext Mining

Subtext Mining Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2016
    Technical error.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  15. Frisco

Frisco Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 21, 2019
    Sorry I've been away for so long! But I'm back and ready to chime in, again, if you want to give me another go, eventually.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Sure I’ll add you back to the list and don’t worry about it. I’ll be sure to remind you.

17. Frisco

Frisco Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 21, 2019
    Good man! Thanks alot.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    31.) What was your favorite subject in school?

32.) What is your favorite non Star Wars George Lucas movie?

33.) What is a hobby of yours?

34.) who is your favorite actor/actress?

35.) What is the worst storm you have ever seen? @President Bossk

20. President Bossk

Jul 24, 2019
    31) Algebra
    32) Raiders of the Lost Ark, but the only ones I've actually seen are the Indiana Jones films and Willow.
    33) Reading novels and comics. I also play retro games and work out sometimes.
    34) Christopher Lee
    35) I had a tornado nearby not too long ago. Hail starting raining down and scared the crap out of me but my house was mostly undamaged. Driving through some local neighborhoods though was a real eye opener. I always see big storms in other places but had never really had one in a long time locally. Made me realize that these kinds of things can happen to anyone and at anytime.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Thank you @President Bossk next up is @wobbits

1.) Why did you choose Wobbits for your username?

2.) How old were you when you became a Star Wars fan?

3.) Have you watched any of the Star Wars shows if so which do you like the most?

4.) What is your favorite line in all of Star Wars?

5.) What is your favorite scene from the prequel trilogy

22. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    1. My niece could not properly say our last name when she was 3 years old so it came out as wobbits. I used it because it makes me laugh remembering her blurting out her full name.

2. My mother introduced me to Star Wars right away. I was 4 when ANH was released. My earliest memory of it though is from age 7 when she took me to see ESB. I loved Princess Leia from the first time I saw her.

3. I have watched all the shows except for Resistance. I was hesitant to watch TCW so it took me a few years to start and when I did I binge watched the whole series. I think right now the Mandalorian is my favorite.

4. My favorite line in all of Star Wars is "Someone has to save our skins. Into the garbage chute flyboy."

5. I like angry pre suit Vader so my favorite scene is the ROTS duel between he and Obi Wan. Especially the part where Anakin is pushing back against OW laying on the table with Obi Wan's lightsaber at his throat. The look on his face is just perfect.

23. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    @wobbits
    Favorite Star Wars film?

Favorite non-Star Wars film?

Favorite character?

Favorite planet?

wobbits likes this.
  24. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Favorite Star Wars film- this is tough but I have to say Empire Strikes Back.

Favorite Non SW film- Seabiscuit

Favorite character- Leia

Favorite Planet- Tatooine

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    6.) Have you seen the Mandalorian if not do you plan on watching it?

7.) What Star Wars theory did you really think is true if any?

8.) how did you find the JCF?

9.) What is your favorite lightsaber color?

10.) What is your favorite of the 4 seasons

wobbits likes this.