main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    11. Best drink: Mountain Dew Baja Blast, it's amazing. Worst: Chocolate Dr. Pepper..........[face_laugh]

12. I don't remember, I've been a Star Wars fan since before I was 3-4, and I don't remember back then.

13. TFA, since I was only 2 when ROTS came out.

14. Everyone in my family likes Star Wars, but my cousin and I are the only big fans.

15. That's really difficult:

TPM: Duel of the Fates (the fight)
    AOTC: From when Dooku goes to Coruscant until the end.
    ROTS: "You were the chosen one!" speech up until the end
    ANH: the binary sunset
    ESB: Yoda's training scenes
    ROTJ: Vader's funeral/Victory Celebration
    TFA: Han's death
    TLJ: "I will not be the last Jedi" speech.

If I had to rank these all, it would go:
    1. ROTJ
    2. ROTS
    3. AOTC
    4. ANH
    5. ESB/TLJ
    6. TFA
    7. TPM

So I guess Vader's funeral/victory celebration is my favorite.

@Jedi Knight Fett

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    16.) What is your favorite current song right now?

17.) What has been the best thing about the Starwars community

18.) What is the worst thing about the Star Wars community

19.) What character deserves their own book?

20.) If you could make a Star Wars movie about anything what would it be?

@Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  4. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018

17. Probably people coming together to support Kelly Marie Tran, that is really amazing.

18. Whenever actors/actresses are harassed by the fandom. This has happened to at least KMT, George Lucas, Ahmed Best, and Jake Lloyd, and it's terrible.

19. The Prime Jedi, easily imo. He has interesting lore and it would be interesting to see what happened why back then.

20. KENOBIIIIIIIIII :p

It would an amazing film and I hope they can make it.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    21.) What is your favorite type of breakfast?

22.) What is the most recent piece of Star Wars merchandise you got?

23.) What Star Wars movie have you watched the most?

24.) What Star Wars character do you relate to the most?

25.) Who is the strongest Star Wars character?

@Prime Jedi

6. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Definitely cereal, though eggs are good too.

It's been a while, because haven't really had much money lately, so I don't really remember. The last product I bought was Battlefront 2 2017 in like February.

ROTS, and it's not even close. I used to watch it daily when I was like 8, every single day.

I guess I would have to say Obi-Wan, since his life pretty much got progressively worse since TPM, and a lot of it he feels is his own fault. I kinda relate to Dooku too, with us both being disillusioned with something we used to be a part of (though ive never started a war :p).

I would have to say the Force Priestesses, imo. If I had to have a top five, it would be:
    1. Force Priestesses
    2. Force Ghosts (they are literally one with the force, so they have access to all of that power)
    3. The Ones (they are just physical representations of the force.)
    4. Yoda/Palpatine
    5. Luke/Snoke

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    26.) What is the most risky/dangerous thing you have done in your life?

27.) What era of Star Wars interests you the most and why?

28.) Are you looking forward to the new show Resistance?

29.) Will you buy Disney’s new streaming service?

30.) What is your favorite time of day?

@Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi likes this.
  8. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Probably in another forum in July when I confronted someone and was able to convince them to leave after they stalked everyone and stole everyone's information. I'm not exactly a risk taker. :p

Easily the Clone Wars era. It's the only war in the films that isn't Empire/Rebellion, has multi dimensional characters like Dooku and Qui-Gon, and shows the Jedi at the height of their power.

Nah, the animation is bad imo, and the characters really don't intrigue me, and mainly it's just not my type of show. I'll still check it out though.

No, i just don't really have a reason to buy it, and I don't have the money to spare at the moment.

It's gotta be night, or from about 10 PM to about 4 AM, it's just so peaceful. Early morning, or 5 AM to 9 AM is pretty great too. :p

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    31.) What is your favorite song to listen to?

32.) Who is your favorite celebrity/actor?

33.) What is your favorite meal?

34.) Are you an only child?

35.) Who is the most underrated star wars characters?

Prime Jedi likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  11. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Are you kidding me? I know half these answers!! :rolleyes:

(just kidding. I only know one :p)

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    well I am sorry. :p

13. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    You'd better be... o_O

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    I don't really listen to much music, so Star Wars, I guess. :p

Mark Hamill, mainly just because of how nice of a person he is.

Steak plus anything, as long as steak is involved. I would even be fine with steak and only steak. :p

Nope, I have two older brothers, who are both much older than me.

In terms of their power? Obi-Wan in ANH. Most people say he's a weak old man, but there's multiple statements saying Obi-Wan and Vader were the strongest they've ever been in ANH. In terms of popularity? Probably Jar Jar, he's just a standard comic relief character and yet he's treated like he's the downfall of Star Wars. :p

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    36.) What is one thing you would change about Star Wars?

37.) Do you have a favorite deleted scene from any of the SW movies?

38.) Have others ever said you have an accent?

39.) what is your favorite thing to do on the Jedi Council Forums?

40.) What is your favorite non Star Wars show?

@Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi likes this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @Prime Jedi

Also today is the last day to ask questions so make sure to do so!

17. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    I would probably have George Lucas's ideas for the ST not be scrapped, but taken into consideration.

When Rose bites Hux's finger. :p

Being serious, I would have to say when Luke builds his lightsaber in ROTJ, it just interests me more than the other deleted scenes, though the deleted scenes in ROTS on the Invisible Hand are great too.

When I was younger, I used to have a southern USA accent (and people pointed it out too) [face_laugh] For some reason I like slowly lost my accent over time so I don't have an accent anymore.

Just going to RYL, because not only is everybody there really friendly, but 2 or 3 people always post random stuff that no one else understands often. :p

Dragon Ball/Z/Super. I've been a fan of the Dragon Ball franchise for about as long as I've been a Star Wars fan, and many episodes of Dragon Ball Super were some of my highlights of 2015-2018. Avatar:The Last Airbender is amazing too.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Thank you @Prime Jedi for answering our questions!

Next up is @icqfreak!
    [​IMG]

1.) How did you find the Jedi Council Forums?

2.) Why did you choose your username?

3.) What is your favorite prequel?

4.) What was the first Star Wars movie you watched?

5.) Who is your favorite obscure character?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Prime Jedi and ThisIsMe1138 like this.
  19. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    1.) How did you find the Jedi Council Forums?
    I honestly don't remember since that was almost 20 years ago. I think I just wanted to know more about TPM after the first trailer came out in the fall of 98 and somehow stumbled on the boards. I lurked for awhile before joining in March of 99.

2.) Why did you choose your username?
    I was only 15 when I joined these boards. I had used this username on a few accounts at the time because I was in love with ICQ, a popular IM program in the late 90's, never thinking I'd be on a message board for almost 20 years stuck with it.

3.) What is your favorite prequel?
    Easily ROTS, and it's also my favorite star wars film overall I might add. It's the closest thing to a "perfect" star wars film IMO. Great pacing and action, one of the best scores, amazing sfx and fight choreography, plus some of the most dramatic moments of any film.

4.) What was the first Star Wars movie you watched?
    I had seen bits and pieces of the OT when I was young, but the first one I watched fully was ROTJ when I was 8 I think. My mom taped it on TV for me for some reason, and I watched the hell out of it until I finally got a full VHS set of the OT a few years later.

5.) Who is your favorite obscure character?
    Not sure this counts as obscure, but I loved General Merrick from Rogue One. Was sad when he bit the dust.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    darkspine10 and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    6.) As you have been here for almost 20 years what year do you think the forum was best at?

7.) If you could make a Star Wars movie about anything what would it be about?

8.) Who is the most overrated Star Wars character?

9.) What couple has the best relationship in Star Wars?

10.) Have you seen any of the Star Wars TV shows? If so which is your favorite?

@icqfreak

21. icqfreak

Mar 7, 1999
    I don't know what would be the best year, but the most "enjoyable" year for me would be 2003. That summer I couldn't find work while home from college until the very end of the summer, so I spent a lot of time on the forums, especially the JCC. Made a lot of friends, though sadly they all kinda faded within the next few years.

I guess for overall best experience though I'd say the prequel years from 1999-2005 were a lot of fun speculating about the films, hearing about new spoilers (back when spoilers were actually more of a thing).

I love Rogue One, and would really like to see more spinoffs in that style. Meaning films that fill in blanks in the overall saga, but don't rely on "main" characters from the saga films that much. A battle of Jakku film would be awesome, or a major battle in the clone wars for example.

I think I might have to say Han Solo. Nothing against him as I like him a lot, just I wouldn't consider him one of my top favorite characters. Yet many fans, and obviously Disney (since they made him a focal point in TFA and gave him his own spin off story) feel he's the greatest star wars character of all time.

Prior to the sequels it would be easy to say Han & Leia, but now their marriage ended about as badly as Anakin & Padme's. Even though it was never a "true" relationship, it would be tempting to go with Obi-wan & Satine though.

I have seen all of Clone Wars (both 2D & 3D) and Rebels, Clone Wars 3D would be my favorite though. Clone Wars was more epic than Rebels since it was during a major war, and didn't have to follow one small group of characters every single episode. Also the budget was higher so some of the battles could rival the movies sometimes.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    11.) What do you think has kept you interested in Star Wars for so long?

12.) Who is your favorite director other then George?

13.) What character looks the coolest?

14.) Who is the most underrated star wars character

15.) Whhaat Star Wars movie had the most funniest lines/jokes?

@icqfreak

23. icqfreak

Mar 7, 1999
    Probably because it envelops so many mediums. If it was just the movies, or even the movies and tv shows, that would only get you so far. But you can listen to the soundtracks, read the books, play the games, collect the memorabilia, and of course talk about star wars in places like this.

Probably Spielberg. So many great films he's directed, and many others he was involved with in one way or another as well.

This one is really hard to decide. Padme certainly has the most diverse and most beautiful looks. Pretty much anyone in armor is really cool like vader, both fetts, any type of clone/storm trooper, etc. I guess I'd maybe go with General Grievous since he has such a cool and unique look.

I'm going to address this in two parts.

First for casual star wars fans, I think it has to be Qui-Gon Jinn. Casual fans probably haven't watched much if any of the animated shows, and might not remember qui-gon's brief mention at the end of ROTS. So they might not realize/remember how crucial he is to the saga in terms of being the first to keep his consciousness and help yoda and obi-wan keep theirs as well.

For hardcore fans, I think I'd go with Plo Koon. On the Clone Wars he gave a lot of good advice and mentoring to Ahsoka, often to correct things Anakin wasn't doing or was doing wrong. It helped shaped her into the jedi and later rebel hero she would become.

Even though it's probably my least favorite star wars movie, I think I might have to go with TFA. It might have had TOO much humor though, trying to make it like a marvel movie I felt like. Star Wars has always had humor, but usually used sparingly. TFA feels like every scene has at least one joke/funny line in it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    16.) What is your favorite non Star Wars movie?

17.) What is your favorite TV show?

18.) Who is your favorite Star Wars actress or actor?

19.) What is your favorite Star Wars quote?

20.) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done in your life?

@icqfreak

25. icqfreak

Mar 7, 1999
    Man that's really hard to pin down. There's a lot of movie series I love besides Star Wars. One movie that I come back to a lot though is "The Mask of Zorro". It's a really fun film with a lot of great action, some surprisingly good humor, and a decent music score too.

I'd have to go with Battlestar Galactica (2000's version). Such an amazing show on so many different levels: story, drama, acting, sfx, music. It's the only show I've watched every episode more than once. I think I've gone through the whole series 3 times now.

Liam Neeson. He has such a presence in everything he does. Great mentor/father figure in a lot of movies. And he's a bada$$ too.

See my signature.

I rock climbed an approximately 100 foot high rock facing behind Mount Rushmore for a Boy Scout merit badge when I was 17.