main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  2. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    - I would say my excitement level’s at about 40%.

- Interacting with my friends, with an honorable mention of being blessed with so many amazing teachers

- Run! I have coached and ran long distance since 2010.

- Chicago Bulls

- New England Patriots, for cheating

Moll and ThisIsMe1138 like this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    We gonna have a fight for that last one? Nah just kidding

ThisIsMe1138 and Huttese 101 like this.
  4. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

5. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

6. BadCane

BadCane Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2015
    I'm ready!

Pensivia and Darkslayer like this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Thank you @Darkslayer! Next up is @BadCane!

[​IMG]

How did you find the JCF?

How did you choose your username?

What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

Who is your least favorite Star Wars character?

Pensivia and Darkslayer like this.
  8. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    What is your favorite non Star Wars TV show?

If you had to choose one sense to live without, which would you choose?

Favorite non Star Wars movie?

Cats or dogs?

Iron_lord and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  9. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    ....as opposed to a GoodCane?

10. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    BadCane, fellow fan of the beautiful game. Who is your favorite current Brazilian national team, as they pronounce it here, "een-yo?"

Coutinho, Paulinho, Fernandinho, or Roberto Firmino?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  11. BadCane

Oct 28, 2015
    1 - There's not a cool story to be told here, tho I wanted to. [face_laugh] I found JCF while surfing the net for everything Star Wars related.

2 - Well, I wanted to have a Xbox Gamertag called Cad Bane, but it was taken. So I just went and shifted letters. [face_laugh] It's my online identity in most forums and accounts, wether Star Wars related or not.

3 - My favorite Star Wars movie is Star Wars. For the most part of my life, I rode the Empire Strikes Back train, but in these past couple years I've become a huge huge fan of ANH. The feel of it, uncompromissed adventure, the tone, the colours, the weird but functioning dialogue, the puppets and robots and costumes and action. It's just the PERFECT adventure movie.

4 - Such a tough question. I'm always changing the answer. I'm gonna go with Han Solo.

5 - This guy:

[​IMG]

1 - I guess palate. I'm a musician, so I need hearing and touching. I'm a lawyer, so I need sight and hearing.
    If I lose smell then I would lose palate too, so, being a real pragmatic, I'm gonna go with palate.

2 - My favorite non Star Wars movie is Pulp Fiction.

3 - Hard. I like em both, but I think I am more attached to cats. So... CATS it is.

I'll just create and alt called GoodCane so I can play split personalities all over the boards. Thanks for the idea, @Seagoat

Coutinho. I love the guy. I also love Bobby, but I think Coutinho's football is more frequently inspired. A precise playmaker with an excelent long to mid distance shot, also good when it comes to dribbling and passing. He's an all around great player and I'm happy he moved to Barcelona, although I also enjoy Liverpool. I just think that he can be seen more frequently in Barça, media-wise.

I am still pissed about Fernandinho. He played poorly against Germany in 2014 (7x1) and played poorly against Belgium in 2018 (2x1). I know he's a solid defensive midfield, but I don't think he can handle stress situations.

Paulinho is a great player, but I don't like his carreer moves. I mean, playing in China is ok with you want the cash, but as for playing in a competitive league and getting good support from we brazilians when it comes to National Team calls, not so much.

Fun fact: Coutinho's breakthrough club is Vasco da Gama, the sworn rivals of the brazilian team that I cheer for: Flamengo.

I have zero grudges against him, tho.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Who is your favorite director other then George Lucas?

What is your favorite thing to eat?

What is your favorite thing to drink?

Out of all the new movies which is your favorite?

If you could change anything about Star Wars what would it be?

@BadCane

BadCane likes this.
  13. BadCane

Oct 28, 2015
    1 - My favorite director is Stanley Kubrick. The man was a genius. An absolute genius. I ADORE hist last and not-so-hyped movie: Eyes Wide Shut.

2 - My favorite things to eat is PIZZA

3 - My favorite thing to drink is BEER, WINE or CAJÁ JUICE. This is Cajá:

http://www.fruteiro.com/brazilian-tropical-fruits/caja

[​IMG]

4 - My new favorite Star Wars movie is Rogue One. I watched the trailer and I didn't put faith in it at all. Boy, I was wrong. What a movie! I love the score, the action, the acting and the story. I am very happy with the direction things are going, in spite of all the hate. I love The Force Awakens (tho I know it's a derivative movie), I love The Last Jedi (yes, I do) and I like Solo A LOT.

5 - I would change the fight between Sidious and the Jedi Masters in ROTS. The guy easily owned Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin. Three Jedi Masters in 5 seconds. C'mon...

I would change Ewoks for Wookiees in ROTJ

I would change Chewie coming out of the Millenium Falcon and NOT hugging Leia after Han's death. C'mon. What was that, J.J??? He even admited that was a major mistake.

I would remove some of the caretakers and porg scenes in TLJ.

I would change the fact that the Solo from Han Solo comes from an imperial officer silly joke.

14. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Kubrick is indeed most awesome.[face_love] Hard to believe this year is the 50th anniversary of the release of 2001!

I saw Eyes Wide Shut once in theaters when it came out, but I haven't rewatched it since...need to rectify that sometime!

I rewatched Dr. Strangelove again last year (in the midst of all "fire and fury" Trump tweet-threats at North Korea) and was just blown away by how relevant it still is this many years later...)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Are you looking forward to the new live action show?

Who has been your favorite director of the new movies?

What is your favorite memory from the JCF so far?

What is the best part of the Star Wats community?

What is the worst part of the Star Wars community?

@BadCane

BadCane likes this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @BadCane

Do you plan on watching Star Wars Resistance?

BadCane likes this.
  17. BadCane

Oct 28, 2015
    1 - I am! The talks of a Star Wars live action show is hovering the internet for as far as 2008, as I can remember. George Lucas himself wanted it to happen, so I'm pretty stoked. Also, I am a HUGE all-things-mandalorian fan, so that's a bonus. My only concern is that it takes shape in the "case of the week" configuration, like Supernatural or superhero shows like The Flash and Arrow. This kind of shows tend to spread thin through 10 or more seasons. That's not good. I want it to be a well thought and played show, just like Rebels was, or, outside Star Wars, Breaking Bad, Mad Men or The Americans.

2 - My favorite director of the new movies is Gareth Edwards. He did a marvelous job with R1. I hope to see him again in the future, doing more Star Wars.

3 - My favorite memory from JCF is not a single moment memory, but more of a feeling. To find people like me, who loves Star Wars in ways that can't be put into words, was awesome. Specially when it comes to PT and EU stuff.

4 - The best part of Star Wars community is the feeling of being part of something so big and so awesome that generations are connect by it. To see fathers or even grandfathers taking their kids to see the movies, wearing Star Wars shirts and playing with Star Wars toys. More recently, seeing women, teenage girls and little girls being a part of the fandom just confirms this feeling of being part of something really good and really really positive.

5 - The worst part of Star Wars community are the so called fans that attack people based on their skin color, sexual orientation and gender. Reading all this crap being thrown at kathleen kennedy, kelly marie tran and ahmed best brings tears to my eyes. People don't actually talk about their jobs thatsoever, the haters don't debate if they were/are competent doing what they are supposed to do, they just generate hate speech and do so by shielding themselves saying "That's not Star Wars" or "Not My Star Wars". What's Star Wars if not the fight against hate speech and opression? Those people got EVERYTHING wrong.

Yes, I do! I read some reviews saying that it's even more child oriented than TCW or Rebels, but still watchable. I'll definetely give it a try.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Who got you into Star Wars?

Does anyone else in your family or friend group like Star Wars as much as you?

What is your favorite Star Wars thing you own?

What is your favorite deleted scene?

What is your current favorite show?

@BadCane

19. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Favourite animated movie or tv show?

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @BadCane

Seeing how you are not from North America how big would you say Star Wars is in Brazil?

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What are you most excited for coming in the near future for Star Wars? @BadCane

22. BadCane

Oct 28, 2015
    1 - My uncle (my mother's brother). He rented all OT movies in VHS in the wait for the prequels so we could watch them together. It was absolutely life changing. Next thing I remember is buying an absurd amount of Star Wars action figures. Such happy memories.

2 - I don't think anyone that I know personally likes Star Wars as much as I do, but all my friends love it, my girlfriend likes the movies a lot and my parents are casual fans. My sister's puppy's name is Chewie.

3 - My favorite Star Wars thing I own is the following Lego Set:

[​IMG]

It brings me fond memories.

Also I have a ROTJ Luke figure and a Stormtrooper figure that my parents gave me like two or three years ago for a brazilian holiday in which parents gift their children with toys. They gifted me as a prank, since I was already an adult. I think it was a beautiful and genuine act of love.

4 - My favorite deleted scene is the Shaak Ti death scene in ROTS. It was so heavy. That would have been an awesome introduction do Grievous. Killing a Jedi Master in a cowardly backstab is an excellent way to get the audience to hate a character.

5 - My current favorite show is The Americans. Everyone should watch it front to back. I also love Mad Men.

My favorite animated TV show is BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES. It's absolutely genius. Everyone should see it!

Star Wars is pretty big in Brazil. It's huge, actually. We have gigantic lines for tickets when new movies come in, merch selling everywhere and etc. It's as big as it gets in a western free country.

I'm excited for Ep IX the most. Also The Mandalorian is something that I'm looking forward to.

Jedi Knight Fett and darkspine10 like this.
  23. BadCane

Oct 28, 2015
    Ask away, guys!!!

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday?

If you could meet any Star Wars actor who would it be?

What is your favorite type of food?

Do you like flying on planes?

What is the best qoute from Star Wars

@BadCane

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Today is the last day to ask questions so make sure to ask!