main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Muzzle and Mayonaise are pretty much tied for my all time favorite songs.

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    fett why didn't you tag me

MAN OF CUB

1) why dook
    2) why is the sequel trilogy so much better than the prequel trilogy. please feel free to go into great detail, nobody's listening.
    3) rank these teams/people: st. louis cardinals, new england patriots, dp's team in the baseball draft, ozzie guillen, zack snyder's thicc batman, taylor swift
    4) you can only listen to one cd forever-ever, pick between mellon collie and the infinite sadness and vitaology
    5) the space jam goons vs. the disgusting creatures in jabba's palace in the godawful first hour of rotj. fight to the death, who you got
    6) will you trade me a goalie in our hockey league
    7) tobey and garfield in the new spiderman, yes or no

finally

[​IMG]

p.s. "the boys" is great. much better than the last show you tried to sell me on.

3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Good question. My #1 team for college basketball is and always has been the Illinois State Redbirds. I started going to games in grade school, went to college there, and I'm a season ticket holder. They were actually pretty good when I was in high school too, making the tournament 2 years in a row. Anyways, in high school I started really getting into March Madness and into college basketball outside of the Missouri Valley. I decided to pick a "major" college team to root for, and keeping in mind that at the time the Cubs were very much the Cubs, the Blackhawks hadn't won in forever, Marino's career was coming to an end, and the Bulls dynasty was ending, I picked a team that could actually win - Duke. I also picked them because the Laettner game was one of the first I really remembered getting into.

Wow you're going to get me killed. I think a lot of it has to do with some of the OT characters coming back, really liking Rey, Finn, and Poe, and they felt more connected to the OT than the PT did for me. I also feel like they were better written and directed in a lot of ways, though not as imaginative as Lucas was with the PT.

1. Taylor Swift
    2. Zack Snyder's thicc Batman
    3. dp's team in the baseball draft
    4. Ozzie Guillen
    5. New England Patriots

6. The St. Louis Cardinals

Mellon Collie and the Infinte Sadness - more songs to listen to and my all time favorite is on there.

I assume that includes the rancor so he eats the Monstars I'd think.

Maybe

You mean Breaking Bad? The show many consider to be the greatest of all time? You really need to give it more than a few episodes, it gets exponentially better as it goes on.

heels1785 likes this.
  4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
  5. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Needed more time with this one - if you're asking if I think they are going to be in it then I'd say probably, there are too many rumors and what not for me to not think something is going on there.

Now if you're asking if they should be.....that's a tough one for me. I absolutely adore Homecoming and Far From Home and I think Holland is the best Peter Parker and the best Spider-Man, in terms of a modern interpretation of the character as a teenager. I've loved all of his appearances and his "death" in Infinity War nearly broke me. If there was one thing that I have a slight issue with, it's how much Spider-Man has relied on the other Avengers and especially Iron Man. I was hoping in his 3rd solo flick we'd see him more on his own and especially after the end of FFH seeing how he deals with fallout of everyone knowing his identity. So having all of these other characters rumored kind of worries me that there will be too much going on. I'm all for a live action Spider-Verse movie but I'm not sure I want it next. That said the MCU hasn't really disappointed me yet so I trust them to get it right.

darkspine10 and heels1785 like this.
  6. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
  7. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    That's not a question.....

clone commander bossk likes this.
  8. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Whoops, got mixed up with the RYL.

Oops.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    Darkslayer and cubman987 like this.
  9. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    That's not a question either!!

10. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Ok, here's a question.

Do you forgive me for posting things that are not questions?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    cubman987 likes this.
  11. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I guess so.

[​IMG]

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What’s your favorite song that came out in the last decade?

What’s your favorite event to watch at the summer Olympics?

what’s the stupidest streaming service?

Ever hiked a mountain?

If you could learn a language right now what would it be

@cubman987

13. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I'll say Walk by The Foo Fighters

Baseball is back so it's that but I love watching most of the Olympic events.

I don't know?

No, love to hike but not many mountains in Central Illinois.

I don't know, French I guess.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What’s your favorite band?

favorite horror movie?

Favorite movie of the last 4 years?

What’s your favorite pirates of the Caribbean movie?

What’s a movie or book or anything really that you think needs a sequel but doesn’t have one?
    @cubman987

15. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    The Smashing Pumpkins

Ugh this is tough....I'll go with John Carpenter's The Thing

Hmm....I'll go with The Rise of Skywalker. Into the Spider-Verse and Far From Home are up there too.

Far and away The Curse of the Black Pearl

They need to make a sequel to Dredd with Karl Urban. It's one of the more underrated comic book movies and I'd love to see a sequel.

16. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    @cubman987

1. What's your favorite dinosaur?
    2. Do you like kittens?

17. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Triceratops

I LOVE THEM!

18. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    On a scale of Geoff Johns to Darkslayer how are excited are you for Zack Snyder's Justice League?

19. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    This probably answers your question: I don't know when the release date is and I haven't watched the trailer yet.

20. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    Lol

21. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    To be clear I have every intention of watching it and probably the day it comes out.

Darkslayer likes this.
  22. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    Doesn’t bother me too much either way, was just laughing at your response

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Okay finally it’s a Friday.

Thank you again @cubman987 next up is @Sadie Erso

What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

What’s your favorite Star Wars line?

What was the first Star Wars film you saw?

What’s your favorite type of music?

Hos did you find the Jedi Council Forums?

24. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    YES FINALLY (long week)!

The Empire Strikes Back

No, I am your father. - It's iconic, yet often misquoted, and is from my favorite movie scene from my favorite character.

I don't know - probably Star Wars but there's a good chance it was Empire. Return of the Jedi was the first I saw in theaters when I was very young. It wasn't during the original release but in one of the re-releases in a year or two after it came out.

90's alternative/grunge

Just from TheForce.net's site. I've known about it since the late 90's early 2000's and I think I posted back then a few times - but I finally decided to start posting regularly after to talk about all the new Star Wars stuff.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014