main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    gotcha, jkf. congratulations on getting to 80 pages here, really has been well done. hope to see many more interviews.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Okay next up is @devilinthedetails again

What are your thoughts on Star Wars visions? Have you seen it and if you have what do you think about it?

are you more of a cat person or a dog person?

If you could make a Star Wars movie or show about anything what would it be about?

What’s your favorite star wars memory?

If you could visit any country in the world (pretend like theirs no war, disease or crime or anything negative) where would you like to visit?

3. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Thanks for interviewing me again, @Jedi Knight Fett! I'm looking forward to answering everyone's questions:)

1. I haven't seen Star Wars Visions yet so I can't really comment on it too much. I wasn't a huge fan of the animation style I saw in the trailers and I got the vibe that it might be more on the juvenile side of things, so I am not super eager to see it myself. That being said, I think it is good for there to be a variety of Star Wars products and projects that can appeal to fans of all ages and interest groups, so really the more Star Wars content, the better, because it is sure to be making some Star Wars fans somewhere very happy indeed. And that is really what fandom is all about at the end of the day: finding happiness through a favorite piece of entertainment. So, if Star Wars Visions is other people's cup of tea, that is all too the good, and when I do find the time and desire to check it out myself, perhaps I will even discover that it is to my taste as well!

2. I am more of a dog person than a cat person. I currently own a rescue dog named Libby who is gradually overcoming her shyness and anxiety issues with my help and guidance. She is a sweetheart and a cutie pie. Before that, I had a golden doodle named Pippy who has since passed away but whom I will always love and remember for how beautiful, graceful, and kind she was. She would always get compliments from people whenever I took her to the park. She was just a little angel who stole my heart. I am also an "aunt" to two more rescue dogs belonging to my younger brother and sister. I really love and spoil those dogs. I get them lots of toys and treats. So that ensures they love me too;)That being said, I think cats are pretty cool and cute as well. I've just never had a pet cat myself, and many of my family members are allergic to them, so that makes it harder to get one. Whereas nobody in my family is allergic to dogs.

3. The Obi-Wan show is already a fulfillment of a great wish of mine, but my next biggest wish would be for a TV show set during the High Republic era. Maybe focusing on some of the Jedi we already met in the High Republic books like Avar Kriss, Elzar Mann, Stellan Gios, and Vestara among others. I think it could be a great show with an ensemble cast appeal and the High Republic era is becoming one of my favorites in the Star Wars timeline so I think it would be awesome if it had a TV show along with the books and comics.

4. I have a lot of great Star Wars memories including playing with Star Wars action figures with my younger brother and dressing up as the Leia to my brother's Luke as well as crowding onto the sofa with my dad and brother to watch the OT on VHS (this was before DVD's were a thing), but my current favorite memory might be going to see TPM in theaters for the first time. I just remember it being so magical to see Star Wars on the big screen. I think I will always treasure that memory.

5. Of the countries I haven't been to (I've been to Canada, England, Scotland, and Ireland), I'd really love to travel to China. I'd really like to take a grand tour of China. The Forbidden City in Beijing. The terracotta army in Xian. The pandas in Chengdu. The gardens of Suzhou. I just find Chinese culture and history really fascinating so to get the chance to explore China for myself would be truly awesome. I do hope that I can travel there one day.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What would be your theoretical dream job?

What’s your favorite song to listen to right now?

what upcoming Star Wars show or project are you most looking forward to right now?

what is your favorite type of food?

do you prefer DC or marvel?

@devilinthedetails

5. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    @Jedi Knight Fett Thanks for the questions!:)

1. Ever since I was in middle school, my dream job was to become a published, professional author. I just think it would be wonderful to get paid to write stories. Writing fanfic for free is a pretty fun substitute, however, and I enjoy that very much.

2. Right now, my favorite song to listen to is Taylor Swift's "The Lakes" because the lyrics are so poetic and moving to me. The song is just incredibly atmospheric, and I get a wonderful sense of wistfulness and nostalgia from it especially since I had the pleasure of traveling to the Lake District in England while I was in college to hike and study Romantic poetry. So I got to see places referenced in the song like Windermere myself, and it reminds me of those times, which were some of the best experiences and memories of my life.

3. Obi-Wan is my favorite Star Wars character ever, and so an entire TV show focused on him sounds amazing to me. Especially since Ewan McGregor will be coming back as Obi-Wan Kenobi. So I am most excited for that project. I am really looking forward to that one.

4. I have a sweet tooth and taste for decadent stuff so my favorite food is probably pastries. I love me some Napoleons, eclairs, and cannolis. I am so glad that I live within walking distance of a delicious bakery downtown.

5. I must admit that I don't really watch DC or Marvel so I don't really have a preference and am equally ignorant of both.

6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
  7. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    @cubman987 What an interesting question!:) If I were a tree, I suppose I would be a maple with nice, colorful leaves on the top, and sweet sap on the inside!

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    If you could get any car in the world what would it be?

what is your favorite series other than Star Wars?

do you play video games and if you do what is your favorite?

What was your least favorite subject in school?

What is your favorite season of the year?

@devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails likes this.
  9. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    Hey @Jedi Knight Fett is there room for another sign up to be interviewed? :p

And for @devilinthedetails Do you find, as a prequel fan, that it becomes more exhausting to debate reoccurring prequel criticisms that never go away (bad acting, CGI, "yes men" for Lucas) or do you feel more motivated now than ever with the PT era resurgence to engage in discourse about the PT in a defensive position?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Totally.

11. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    @Jedi Knight Fett

Thanks for more questions:)

1. If I could have any car in the world, it'd be a futuristic self-driving car. Sounds very convenient and cool to me. Or else a car that can time travel like in Back to the Future. That would also be awesome.

2. My favorite series besides Star Wars is probably Harry Potter or the Chronicles of Narnia. I've lost count of how many time I've re-read those books and re-watched those films. A new favorite would also be the Avatar:The Last Airbender series. That show has wormed its way into my heart, and I've become quite obsessed with its world building and characters. But Hogwarts and Narnia will always have special places in my heart just like Star Wars does.

3. I don't play video games but I have played some games on my phone. Some of my favorites have been Hogwarts Mystery (which allows you to go on different adventures and quests at Hogwarts and get sorted into Houses and everything) and Forge of Empires (which basically allows you to progress through different historical eras by completing tasks).

4. My least favorite subject in school was definitely math. I just don't have a mathematical mind although I managed to do well in geometry and statistics, so, yay me.

5. My favorite season of the year is the fall. I love watching the leaves change and breathing in the crisp air. The fall flavors and spices are also wonderful, and I enjoy the fall holidays of Halloween and Thanksgiving. Halloween is a great excuse to read horror books, and the Halloween decorations can be really cool. Then Thanksgiving has a really wholesome feel to it and some delicious food. Plus there is my birthday coming up, and who doesn't love some nice presents?

@Deliveranze That is an excellent question! Thank you for it:)

I think that it can be tiring and time-consuming for me to rehash the same debates with people, and few things can be as frustrating to me as the sense that I am just wasting my time and energy going around in circles with someone. So I've tried to implement a policy with myself where I might offer a post or two (maybe even three, but hopefully not more than that) where I can explain my view and elaborate on the reasons behind my perspectives and then just leave it to readers to understand and decide if they agree or not. Otherwise, I feel like the arguments can become very protracted and sometimes more hostile in tone than I would want them to be. I guess I like to find that balance of hopefully being able to share my opinions and the reasons behind them in a manner I like to believe is at least somewhat articulate but at the same time having a sense of when a conversation would no longer be productive or satisfying for me to personally engage in. The time I can spend on these forums is limited by the craziness of life and career, so it is nice for that time to also be used in ways other than debate. But debate can be so tempting that I have to stop myself from engaging in it too much.

The PT resurgence has been nice in that I think it is hopefully shifting PT discussion to focus on more positive aspects and interpretations of the PT. And I think those positive aspects and interpretations of the PT have ultimately been what drew me to being a fan of the PT and what made me love the PT. I really enjoy nothing more than discussing with fellow Star Wars fans what some of our favorite parts and elements of the PT are, and seeing how many of my fellow Star Wars fans could find meaning and entertainment in the PT. I love the PT and have a lot of happy memories associated with it, so it makes me smile to know that other fans also love the PT and get a lot of joy out of it. Debating can sometimes feel like focusing on the negative, so it is awesome when there is more of an opportunity to just chat about what was done well in the PT and what people enjoyed. And if the PT resurgence inspired some people to talk more about what they enjoyed in the PT, that is good.

I do hope there is an understanding, though, that some of us enjoyed the PT since it came out and as it came out, and liking the PT isn't some new fad with us that will change with time. Some of us really loved the PT from the first time we saw it and have been loving it ever since. I know that I was charmed by TPM from the first time I got to see it in theaters and really got drawn into the era of the PT with what we saw of the Jedi and the Republic.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Do you speak a second language and if you do not what would you wish you could?

what movie is overrated in your opinion?

What movie is underrated?

if you had a billion dollars what would you do with it?

what is something that will never fail to make you nostalgic? @devilinthedetails

13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture and why?

What fictional culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

If you could change something in SW, what would it be?

What SF technology that have not appeared in SW would you like to see appear?

Fandoms beside SW you are part of/follow?

What kind of food pie do you prefer? Meat, chicken, cheese, ham & broccoli or something else?

14. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    @Jedi Knight Fett Thanks for more excellent questions!:)

1. I suppose it depends on what you mean by "speak." I took Spanish from second grade through my sophomore year of college. I can speak Spanish but not what I would consider truly fluently. I also took Latin for three years in high school. I can sort of speak it but mostly just read and write it. The Latin is pretty useful for being able to read and understand other Romance languages, however. And for helping with English vocabulary. So not a wasted language even if it is a "dead" language. I am trying to revive my Spanish skills a bit with online Rosetta Stone.

Some languages I don't speak but would love to be able to learn are Mandarin and Cantonese. I am trying to learn Mandarin with Rosetta Stone but since Mandarin does not have much in common with English, it is a struggle.

2. An overrated movie for me would have to be the Titanic. The romance between Jack and Rose just didn't do it for me, and Jack wouldn't have been able to mingle so much with the first class as a third class passenger, so that historical inaccuracy irks me. I just can't see it as an all time great movie. I'd rather watch a Titanic documentary.

3. An underrated movie would probably be The Dead Poet's Society. It's so moving and deep but I don't feel it gets the level of love and respect it deserves. A great film!

4. If I had a billion dollars, I would buy a house for my dog and I and invite my younger sister and her dog to live in it as well. One room would be entirely filled with books as my library. I would also travel a lot, especially to places in Europe, Asia, and South America that I haven't got a chance to explore yet. I would donate a lot to a variety of charities and then save the rest.

6. Listening to Christmas music around the holidays will always make me nostalgic and remind me of happy times in the past with my family and friends!

@Gamiel Thanks for the questions too:)

1. My current favorite non-human species in Star Wars are probably the Twi'leks. I just think they look cool and there are some wonderful Twi'lek characters like Loren Greatstorm and Lourna Dee from the High Republic Era that I am currently low-key obsessed with and it's nice to see that range of heroic and villainous characters in one species.

On earth, my favorite non-human species are dogs since I love to cuddle with them, and they are always so happy to see me.

2. My favorite Star Wars culture is the Naboo. I just love the beauty of their classical architecture, the rich and elaborate designs of their clothes, the sleekness of Queen Amidala's star cruiser, and how much peace is valued. It just feels like a very fleshed out culture between what we see of Naboo in TPM and AOTC.

3. It might be cool to see a Star Wars culture that draws inspiration from the Atantis myth. Maybe the ruins of a submerged, ancient city that somehow seems more advanced.

4. It might be cool to see a Star Wars culture inspired by the Incans. Geography like the Andes would make a stunning backdrop and scenery, and architecture modeled on Machu Picchu could be spectacular. The ceramics and the clothing would also be visually appealing.

5. If I could change anything in Star Wars, it would be to not have Luke and Leia kiss because that brother/sister kiss is just so awkward in hindsight. Wish George Lucas had edited it out of the Special Edition[face_laugh]

6. A science fiction technology that has yet to appear in Star Wars that I think it could be cool to see is the ability to time travel. The ability to travel backward and forward in time has always fascinated me, so it might be neat to see that occur in the Star Wars universe.

7. Apart from Star Wars, I am a member of the Harry Potter, Narnia, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Tamora Pierce (she writes a lot of feminist YA fantasy) fandoms. I post on message boards and write fanfic about them.

In sports, I am also a fan of the New Jersey Devils in hockey (they are part of the NHL) and of gymnasts from around the world in gymnastics. I have been lucky enough to be able to attend many NHL games in person.

8. For savory pies, I have a soft spot for shepherd's pie (love the mashed potato part) and chicken pot pie (what a comfort food!). For sweet pies, I love apple pie and pumpkin pie. Especially during the fall!

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Thank you @devilinthedetails next up is @Deliveranze

How excited are you for Both Ahsoka and Kenobi and how much is this excitement due to Hayden being in them?

are you more of a night person or a morning person?

what is your favorite color?

What was your favorite class in school?

What is your favorite food?

16. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    @Jedi Knight Fett Nice to be a part of this cool thread :D

1. LOL Hayden's return is a major factor for both projects and admittedly, I've never been too much of an Ahsoka fan, so his return in that series has my interest peaked in that. That being said, Ewan's return as Obi-Wan was always an interest when the Kenobi project eas first rumored aroun 2016 from what I remember. Hayden being announced was major icing on the cake. I'm hoping his performance installs new found praise for Vader/Anakin, but not putting too much stock in it. Hayden's return is a big W for Prequel fans no matter what.

2. Definitely more of a night owl thanks to college. Used to nap during the day and enjoy the quiet eerieness of night to do schoolwork. However, I've been working a lot of morning 6 am shifts so I get up at 4 am and have to go to bed earlier. But with an off day, I try to stay up as long as possible.

3. Blue has always been a stunning color to me. Every shade of it is soft...smooth....and it gets everywhere :p

4. Definitely history. A big shame that most history classes are very by the basic rundowns of major American historical events without the time to dive in to the complexity and nuance of such topics, but I still always found learning about politics and conflict. I credit the prequels for that :p

5. Oh tough one. Ya know, I dont know if I have a favorite. I get tired of eating the same food so I need variety. I do like a lot of junk/fast food admittedly. :p I eat way more than I probably should but dammit, its too good to quit. Culvers always hits the spot [face_laugh]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  17. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    @Deliveranze

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

I'm going to meet Hayden Christensen for a 2nd time in a few weeks, how jealous are you?

18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    favourite parings in SW?

favourite parings in non-SW fandoms?

favourite crack parings? In any fandoms.

any parings (canon or fanon) that have great chemistry but should not get together? In any fandom.

Deliveranze likes this.
  19. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    @cubman987

1. Definitely a big redwood tree. I look beautiful and I'm imposing. A nice combo. Sure, tourists can be annoying, but at least ill be taken care of. No one wants to see me fall [face_mischief][face_devil]

2. On a scale of jealousy, I have reached "unreasonable amount of lividness." This category does not grant me the rank of master, but does have me hoping that the Chicago Cubs do not win another World Series until 2049 at least.

Is it absolutely counterintuitive and quite petty to root against my own city over Hayden?

No. [face_bleh] :p

@Gamiel

1. As a prequel fan, definitely Obi-Wan and Anakin. They the dynamic duo of this SW ****. The opening of ROTS is still my favorite opening to all of SW due to their back and forth and the AOTC speeder chase is also a great moment for the franchise. Han and Beckett also had a really interesting dynamic in Solo.

For romantic pairings, I have a soft spot for Anakin and Padme. Makes me appreciate whatever happiness those characters have before everything goes bad.

As you can see, I have a weird thing for friendships/love that end terribly [face_laugh] I guess I love to cry [face_sigh]:p

2. Ohhh good one. Hmm...[face_thinking] Peter Parker and Harry Osborn in the Raimi Spider-Man movies, James Bond and M from the Brosnan and Craig era (Judi Drench FTW), Paul Atreides and Chani from Dune (the OG tragic space opera romance). Those are some that would come to mind :p

3. One that definitely comes to mind is Luke and Anakin. Sure, I guess it can technically happen with Force ghosts, but Anakin and Luke back-to-back fighting together is unlikely and that really stinks :_| Someone needs to slap Anakin for robbing Luke of father-son bonding time.

4. Oh that's a really hard one. Not sure if I can answer that one. I guess, despite not agreeing with the chemistry part, I am not a fan of Kylo Ren and Rey's relationship in the ST. I think the dynamic in TFA should have carried over into TLJ and TROS and the romantic undertones should have been left out completely in my eyes.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What would you say is your favorite holiday?

What is your favorite type of drink?

What is your favorite type of food?

What upcoming Star Wars project are you least interested in?

What is your favorite line in the prequels?

@Deliveranze

Deliveranze and Emperor Ferus like this.
  21. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    @Deliveranze
    Do you have any other, runner up fandoms that you enjoy?

What music genres and/or artists do you listen to?

Where does your username come from?

Would or have you been to a SWC?

What would you look for in future Star Wars projects that would make you enjoy them?

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you agree that the prequels should be remade with Timothee as Anakin, and then digitally inserted into the OT? :p
    (Couldn’t think of a good joke question, but I love your satire posts)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    Deliveranze likes this.
  22. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    1. Christmas for sure. The whole atmosphere and vibe of it is spectactular. Makes the winter far less depressing. Driving by and seeing how people decorate their houses always puts a smile on my face.

2. Tea or coffee. Cant go a day without one or the other. Need my caffeine and there's something about the smell and taste to both that I love.

3. Ooohhh tough, but I'm a sucker for any kind of fast food. I'm kinda lazy so going to a place where I can get delicious greasy food fast always hits the spot. Luckily, I have a job that helps me burn calories quick :p

4. Probably the Rangers of the New Republic or Rogue Squadron material. I just don't think I care too much about more frontier locales which Rangers sounds like instead of exploring the politics and scale of the New Republic. And following a Rebel/NR fighter squadron sounds boring to me too.

4. Good one! Two that come to mind would be "I'm a Jedi. I know I'm better than this" from AOTC and "You will not take her from me!" from ROTS. The former is THE line that encompasses Anakin's entire struggle and really shows the underlying guilt he feels. That scene in general is really the first and only time in SW where a character feels intense emotional pain from taking life. For ROTS, the way Hayden delivers that line always gives me chills. The way he paces back and forth too just highlights Vader's rage and the delivery of the line shows how far Anakin has slipped into chaotic evil.

@Emperor Ferus
    1. I used to really be big into Transformers as a fandom. There is still a part of me that gets excited when a new movie comes out and I would be lying if I didn't spend some money on getting some figures on Ebay (especially just to live out the childhood fantasy of getting my hands on some 1980s G1 figures). I also have a HUGE love for the Raimi Spider-Man trilogy and anything associated with it (the 2003 MTV CG series, the games, possibly No Way Home if Tobey is in it :p)

I've recently found a fascination for the Dune universe and how rich and complex the story is. I'm trying now to get into Battlestar Galactica.

2. Growing up, I was exposed to a lot of 80s/90s rock thanks to my father. I didn't have much of a musical interest and just listened to whatever my parents listened too. One song I do remember making an impact on me at the time was Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, which was the first contemporary song at the time I remember latching onto.

Linkin Park was probably the first artist I found on my own time and really paved the way for my current taste in music. I loved how they incorporated hip-hop and rock and really began listening to rap because of them.

Currently, I'm listening to a lot of contemporary hip hop. I'm a big fan of Lil Uzi Vert, Juice WRLD, Drake, Lil Baby, and Lil Peep, and Trippie Redd.

I've also grown a fondness for 2000s alt rock/pop punk too.

3. I really don't remember in all honesty [face_laugh] I think it came from trying to experiment with different rap names as a teen. I think I was 16 when I came up with it and it just kinda stuck for some reason. I was 18 when I joined the boards so I decided "**** it" and just used it lol.

4. I have unfortunately not. But I would love to for sure! I definitely would need to get my Anakin costume ready :p. But the whole idea of a convention to celebrate SW sounds amazing!

5. I do think more creative and story risks are needed. I think SW has lost its parallels to our world that made the films relevant to the times. Other franchises like Marvel are doing a better job at handling social issues and making parallels. SW is stuck in this 1980s OT iconography for every live-action project so far and everything has become static. Show me more exotic worlds full of culture, atmosphere, alien architectures, established civilizations (purple skies with giant mushrooms that have small bases built into them, upside down cities, sprawling landscapes). Show me characters that arent just 80s action movie archetypes that spit funny one-liners. Show me complex situations. Go beyond "Oh here's a scene where a rebel suicide bombs an Imperial station. Pretty complex huh? Ok, we're not gonna address that again. Lets move on to the next scene where the rebels have to stop an Imperial superweapon project." Explore the issues of terrorism if that's something that an author/filmmaker wants to explore by showing how our heroes are affected by it.

The problem with a group like The Partisans, for example, is that the message of "rebellion is good, terrorism is bad" becomes muddled when in the Marvel comics, Luke, Leia, and Han (paragons of good) have no issue helping the Partisans fight the Empire and, at worse, shake their fingers when they kill civilians but are still willing to help them with no consequences to the heroes themselves. It paints the Partisans as being a bit amoral but still a
    good guy faction that our heroes are willing help instead of questioning when a good cause becomes a vessel for dangerous ideology.

If SW can explore complex relevant topics (race, terrorism, nationalism, colonialism, pandemics, etc.) And have our heroes (whether OT, PT, ST, or new eras) struggle with these issues as people do in the real world, it would make the stories told more interesting.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What’s your favorite part about the holidays?

Are you excited for that new Star Wars game Star Wars: Eclipse?

What is your favorite era of Star Wars? Prequel? Sequel? Original? Dark times? High republic? Old republic?

Cats or dogs and why?

What is your favorite type of weather?
    @Deliveranze

Deliveranze likes this.
  24. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    1. Really just the atmosphere of it. Its a bit of warmness seeing the lights, the music, and classic movies like Home Alone. Its like a little bit of relief from the misery of January and February lol.

2. I'm interested but a little wary. Video games are a lot more cinematic and long than the days of PS2 and Xbox 360 era and as I get older, I have harder time finding investment in very cinematic story-driven games. Plus, I wasn't a huge fan of Jedi Fallen Order (gameplay wise and story wise). However, I'm intrigued. The trailer looked amazing and the design have me that prequel vibe of being transported into a different era of SW. It looks fresh, exciting, and new (a new war between the Trade Federation and a new faction?). I think it would be fascinating if the Trade Federation were the protagonists this time around.

3. Lol prequel....big surprise, huh? :p There's something about that era emotionally: a society on the verge of collapse and a young man's descent into evil that's so fascinating and realistically scary. Plus, its the only era in the movies where we see a slice of life. SW would never have some of those Anakin/Padme apartment scenes in ROTS in terms of pacing these days. That calm before the storm. Plus, very few movies have invoked the emotional reaction that ROTS did for 8 year old me. That recontextualized the OT, TPM and AOTC, and every way I look at SW from that point onward. If that was Lucas's last SW movie, he did something that is unfortunately not fully appreciated yet imo.

4. Cats for sure! Easy to manage, but still crave attention and are full of that playful aspect. Plus, those ears [face_love] I mean, come on.

5. Sunny and warm. Not too warm. Maybe around late 60s-70 degrees Fahrenheit. But sun is important. Seeing the sun in winter especially can make a day much more manageable in terms of mood too.

25. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    @Deliveranze Who is your favorite Jedi and why is it Mace Windu?

Deliveranze likes this.