main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Look who it is!! :D
    @ThisIsMe1138...

What is your opinion on EWOKS?

What would you say to people who think Star Wars is bad?

2. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    Oh, @ThisIsMe1138 is up for questions?

[​IMG]

1. Have you ever plucked a rooster?
    2. Are you good at ping pong?
    3. Have you ever thrown your mashed potatoes up against the wall?
    4. Have you ever kissed a chipmunk?
    5. Have you ever gotten head lice?
    6. Have you ever been to Boston in the fall?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What is your favorite animated Star Wars Show?

4. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Woah, guys, give me second to breathe here! :p

@Ancient Whills

1) Favorite SW movie?
    I'm gonna go with Return of the Jedi, although I really love all of them, prequels, anthologies, ST. My least favorite though it ESB, and I don't even know why

2) What does SW mean to you?
    Hmm... I guess for me Star Wars is like the story of everyone's life, meaning that everyone can relate to something in Star Wars. Everyone's felt that they were never going to get out of a bad situation, everyone's felt like they didn't belong, everyone's felt like they weren't good enough to do something great, but Star Wars kinda proves that wrong, in a way. For me, at least. And there's always something good to take away from it (unlike Marvel who is breaking our hearts... [face_frustrated] :_|) It's really hard to put into words what Star Wars means to me ;)

3) Worst dish you have ever eaten?
    I really don't know... Although when I was younger I hated mashed potatoes so much that I would literally gag if I tried to eat them... but now I love it, so I don't know what that was...

4) Best SW related experience?
    I think it was the opening night of the Last Jedi - my sister and I had costumes, it was the first time a Star Wars movie had come out after we got into it, and also the first time we'd been at a movie theater. Plus to make it better there was a snows snow storm that day and we actually missed the one we had tickets for because our car got stuck in the snow and we ended up taking my aunt's and watching it like three hours later than we were supposed to ;) When my parents told us that we were going to buy tickets to SWC Chicago was a pretty great one too, no one believed at first [face_laugh]

5) Favorite SW book?
    Agh, guys these are hard questions!!!!!! Maybe Heir to the Jedi, by Kevin Hearne, that was pretty good. And the first NJO book, Vector Prime. I also kinda like Karen Miller's books, but they're kinda weird too :p OH WAIT NO I REMEMBER NOW. Lost Stars, by Claudia Gray. That was like the best book ever!!

6) Have you watched any SW cartoon? If yes, what was your favorite episode?
    Do you mean like animated SW shows? Because I've seen TCW and a few of Rebels (and also a couple Resistance) if that's what you mean... and I gotta say that the Obi-Wan and Satine ones are my favorite ;)

......geez I use way too many emojis :rolleyes:

P.S. @s_heffley I have to tell you I literally laughed out loud at yours... I can't wait to answer [face_rofl]

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @ThisIsMe1138

What is your favorite part about the Star Wars community?

6. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Jedi Knight Fett

1) I don't know, some Marvel movie ;) [face_love] It's definitely my second-favorite fandom. Maybe Ant Man and the Wasp, I really loved that one :cool:

@heels1785

1) Um... if I had to guess not far but I'm not in the habit of testing it out :p

2) Probably the food that would go bad first because then I wouldn't be stuck with a buncha moldy food....

3) I don't know.... I really like foxes cuz they're so beautiful but can also be sly too... kinda cool ;)

4) Am I supposed to have one????

5) Enh, I dunno, I kinda like Cubman... Definitely not Seagoat tho ;)

6) I'm sorry....WHAT????

Edit: these are from the previous page, don't get confused JKF :p

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What Star Wars actor would you like to meet in real life?

Are you more of a night or morning person?

What is your favorite food?

What are you most looking forward to about Star Wars Celebration?

If you could change anything about Star Wars what would it be?

@ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  9. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Seagoat (P.S. I was kidding about not liking you :p)

1. Is this you
    This is most assuredly me....

2. Or is THAT you?
    Well... now that you ask....

@Khalia Octa

1. What is your opinion on EWOKS?
    Honestly I think they're brilliant ;) And they're super adorable too. Although whether they have it in them for world domination....enh, that's still in question in my mind... Some people (eg. Trump...Palpatine...Thanos...) are not so easily swayed by their blinding cuteness :p

What would you say to people who think Star Wars is bad?
    I guess it depends what you mean by bad. People who think it's bad as in bad in actual quality.... I dunno, I mean there are definitely better movies out there in terms of quality and realisticness, but there's something in Star Wars that's' not there in other movies. If they can't recognize that and get over whatever they don't like about the quality, that's their loss. People who think its bad in terms of plot, and characters etc....ahm.... I guess everyone's entitled to their opinion but I would certainly do my best to explain the underlying ideas and traits in Star Wars that are definitely present, at least in the OT and PT. I personally love the ST, but I understand the people who don't - it's lacking something that George Lucas had, but still good. Anyone who thinks it's bad in moral content needs to actually sit down and watch it ;) So yeah, I hope that answers the question :p

@s_heffley

Hmm... well we could do this the boring yes or no way, or we could do this the fun way... [face_thinking]

1. Have you ever plucked a rooster?
    Thankfully not, and I never hope to. In fact, I hope I never even have to touch a rooster... [face_chicken]

2. Are you good at ping pong?
    I actually am, in fact :cool: And I can also hit a ping-pong ball with the paddle 500 times without dropping it [face_mischief] I even once made a guy like me by being so good at ping-pong :p

3. Have you ever thrown your mashed potatoes up against the wall?
    No... although they used to make me sick so I suppose I might have wanted to...

4. Have you ever kissed a chipmunk?
    Nope, I haven't done that either... but if I ever actually have a chipmunk in my hand I might try to kiss it. Strangely when I want to feel something I don't feel it with my hands, I feel it with my lips. So like if there're something I think would be soft at all I would definitely kiss it :p

5. Have you ever gotten head lice?
    Nah, and I hope I never do that one either. Every time I think about it though I get really freaked out and start thinking that I do have it... kinda like in the same way when someone else says they're sick you start feeling sick yourself even though you're not... or else that's just me 8-}

6. Have you ever been to Boston in the fall?
    I've never even been to Boston...although it's not like super far from where I live so I really should try and go sometime..........

Why do all these questions sound familiar???? [face_thinking]
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

@Jedi Knight Fett

What is your favorite animated Star Wars Show?
    The Clone Wars, although I haven't watched enough of Resistance or Rebels to really say. I would guess that it'll be TCW tho

10. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    ...sorry for the double post, I hope that's okay in here :p

@Jedi Knight Fett

What is your favorite part about the Star Wars community?
    That's a hard question because 1) I only got into Star Wars about a year and a half ago, so I don't have a whole ton of experience with the Star Wars community outside of this, and 2) there's a lot of things I love about it :p One of my favorites is the way that Star Wars fans almost always have something to bond over - favorite character, book, funny stories, experience meeting actors, whatever. It's a love for a common thing that you can find everywhere, and I think that's super cool. Yeah, I guess that's my favorite thing ;)

Have you ever seen Indiana Jones
    No, I haven't, and although it's on my list of things I do want to see someday, I'm not super anxious to watch it. It's probably cool though.

What Star Wars actor would you like to meet in real life?
    DAISY RIDLEY!!!! She's definitely first on my list, although I'd really be ecstatic meeting any of them ;) Others would be John Boyega, Kelly Marie Tran, Hayden Christensen, and Mark Hamill. If we can include other Star Wars related non-actors, I'd want to meet George Lucas more than anyone... but I'd love to meet Rian Johnson too :D

Are you more of a night or morning person?
    I used to be completely morning - I used to wake up at like 4 in the morning and go to bed around 8. But...things have changed :p I write really well at night, so if I'm staying up super late I'm probably like at a party or something, reading or writing. So now I love nights and hate mornings - but that could just be a teenager thing [face_laugh]

What is your favorite food?
    New England clam chowder :cool:

What are you most looking forward to about Star Wars Celebration?
    Honestly just being around the fans, and being in the atmosphere and stuff. Obviously I've got that hope somewhere that I get to meet someone but it's pretty unlikely, especially since we're only gonna be there for one day ;)

If you could change anything about Star Wars what would it be?
    I don't know!! This is not about Star Wars itself, but I would have done something about George Lucas selling it to Disney. I mean I understand that George Lucas couldn't run it anymore, but now I feel like Star Wars movies are now being made to make money, while with the others you could really feel George Lucas's love for it in them. Kinda similarly, I felt like JJ Abrams was just trying to make a good movie, while Rian Johnson was really passionate about it. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but that's just how I feel. I literally have no idea what I would change to fix that though :p

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What is your favorite type of animal?

Who is your favorite Star Wars author?

What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?

What is your favorite thing about the Prequels?

What is your favorite Star Wars song?

@ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  12. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Jedi Knight Fett

What is your favorite type of animal?

Foxes... and red pandas.... AH red pandas are so adorable!!!

Who is your favorite Star Wars author?
    I think Claudia Gray... her books are pretty great... Wait scratch that, it's Matthew Stover. Now his books are amazing.

What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?
    Um... I don't eat weird food. I really have no idea ;) Probably some French thing, I don't know...

What is your favorite thing about the Prequels?
    The...format, I guess, of the galaxy. The Jedi Order, the Republic, the government of Naboo. It's just so fascinating to me. Plus the characters are the best :cool:

What is your favorite Star Wars song?
    I'm gonna go with Across the Stars... but I seriously love all of them :D

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Other than George Lucas who do you think has contributed the most to Star Wars?

What is your favorite Star Wars animated character?

Would you rather have a dog or a cat?

What is your favorite wild animal?

Do you like Rogue One or Solo better?

@ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  14. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    @ThisIsMe1138

Do you have any hidden talents....? :p

Is RYL too crazy to keep up with?

Favourite EU character?

Which character's development/arc do you like the best?

15. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Jedi Knight Fett

Other than George Lucas who do you think has contributed the most to Star Wars?
    John Williams, if that counts ;) Without his amazing soundtracks, it honestly wouldn't be what it is, in my opinion.

Who is your favorite Star Wars animated character?
    Ahsoka, probably. Although I like Hera too...

Would you rather have a dog or a cat?
    I don't know... my family's had both before and I definitely had a better experience with the cat... but I've always wanted to have a small dog, which our other one most certainly was not [face_laugh]

What is your favorite wild animal?
    Red fox, and red panda, and a.... uhm, I don't remember what it's called, but it's like a something fox, and all I know is that in the picture of it in this book I had it's in like a desert thing... if anyone knows what I mean let me know :p

Do you like Rogue One or Solo better?
    Definitely Rogue One. The plot and characters and music were all fantastic, especially for being Star Wars's first attempt at an anthology film. I just loved it, plus it had a tragic yet also hopeful ending which is without doubt one of the best kinds. And bonus points for all the potential Cassian fanfiction :cool:

@Khalia Octa

Do you have any hidden talents....? :p
    I have many hidden talents, why do you ask? :p No really, it's super strange but anything that involves hand-eye coordination I tend to be really good at on my first try... so I guess that's kinda like a hidden talent? And I've been told that I'm a lot stronger and more athletic than I look, apparently ;)

Is RYL too crazy to keep up with?
    The real question is whether I'm too crazy for RYL to keep up with me :cool:

Favourite EU character?
    Anakin and Jacen, 100%. But Mara Jade is pretty cool too.

Which character's development/arc do you like the best?
    Like in Star Wars ever????? Uhhhhmmmmm.... Well, I find Anakin's really fascinating, and also Luke's, from that hopeful naive farmboy in ANH to a bitter old hermit in TLJ... I, for one, think the writers of that are brilliant - even though it wasn't something that would please the people it seems very realistic to me. I love Rey's character development too, probably because I relate to her the most, by a lot.

More questions, people! [face_alien]

16. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    @ThisIsMe1138
    What is your favorite sport or athletic activity to play?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  17. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    I think you're talking about a Fennec Fox ;)
    [​IMG]
    Yas?

Jedi Knight Fett and B3 like this.
  18. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    What are some of your favorite smells?

19. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    What sort of music do you typically listen to?

What’s your favorite song?

If someone got you a gift, what gift would you absolutely NOT want to receive?

@ThisIsMe1138

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What do you think is the most scariest thing you have experience md in your life? @ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  21. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Favourite animated movie or tv show?

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    ThisIsMe1138 likes this.
  23. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    @ThisIsMe1138
    1) Where would you like to travel?
    2) Favorite landscape?
    3) What was the last movie you've watched in theater?
    4) Favorite artist?
    5) What is your ideal SW story?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @ThisIsMe1138 do you prefer to be in a plane, or a boat, or a car?

25. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    @Guidman

What is your favorite sport or athletic activity to play?

Softball, for sure :cool: Although I have recently discovered that handball is super fun too :D

@Khalia Octa

Yup! That's it, thanks mate! :p

@B3

What are some of your favorite smells?
    Fire is definitely one of them - one of my neighbors has a fire pit in their yard so a lot of times when I walk outside of my house at night it smells like a mix of fire, and like that "night" smell... that's my favorite. I also really like the smell of both of my grandmothers' perfumes :p Another one is that like autumn spice or whatever they call it - the thing you smell every time to walk into a craft store in the fall. Oh, and the ocean! I love the smell of the ocean :cool:

@s_heffley

What sort of music do you typically listen to?
    I honestly don't know ;) I don't listen to music by artist, or type, or anything - I just hear a song that I like, or a friend shares it with me, or whatever, and I save it to my playlist. Sometimes I get a bunch of songs by the same artist after I discover one of their songs, or it'll be a movie soundtrack, or I'll just hear something in the grocery store that I really like [face_laugh]

What’s your favorite song?
    Aghhh.... I don't know! I really like the song iRobot (you should go listen to it!) especially because it reminds me a lot of RotS Darth Vader... and when you think of it like that it's so sad! I also really like Symphony, but that might be just because I'm really good at singing it :p Um.... there's this one song from the soundtrack of the first Thor called "Letting Go" and it's also really sad (if you haven't noticed I like sad songs....) and every time I hear it, this whole scene (that's not related whatsoever to Thor) plays in my mind, and every time I hear it, all I can think is "I've gotta write that some day!" [face_laugh]

If someone got you a gift, what gift would you absolutely NOT want to receive?
    Soap. People who give other people soap are just lame. I'm sorry if you're that person, but no... Also like if someone gave me a snake or something... *shudders*

@Jedi Knight Fett

What do you think is the most scariest thing you have experienced in your life?
    Hm, I really haven't experienced anything scary in my life :p Although one of the scariest moments in my life was when my little sister had chicken pox, and she was like really, really sick, and one night all of a sudden, she just got so freezing cold, and I mean all of a sudden. Like in 5 seconds. And she was shivering so hard, underneath a ton of blankets, that her teeth were chattering, and all she could say was, "I'm so cold, why is it so cold, I'm so cold." It lasted for like a good minute and half, then it was just back to normal, and that was really scary for me...

@darkspine10

Favourite animated movie or tv show?
    Since I don't particularly like animated stuff, I'm gonna go with The Clone Wars ;)