main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Games The Rancor Pit (EUC Dueling thread)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Best listen to Addy, she's one of our wise old ones.

Dumps a handful of snow down the back of her neck

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Emphasis on "old."

* Gets out while the gettin's good! *

3. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Before she gives you another sermon on the snow.

[face_tee_hee]

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    What I want to say to all of you wild cross all the lines here, pretty sure you can all figure it out!!

force pushes snow in all directions to get them all

Hope you're all wet and cold and shivering!!

Sent from my data pad in my private quarters.

Sarge, darthbernael and DarthIshyZ like this.
  5. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013

Turns on retro dance music.

Sarge, Ishy and yours truly then proceed to dance and dodge all of the snow...

...with synchronized choreographed dance moves.

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Two of my three 'attackers' are fellow Jedi here.........disturbing to say the least, and one of them is ACTUALLY OLDER THAN ME........ o_O

Wiggles snow out of her robes before she gets a brain freeze via her spinal column!!

I see a bunch of guys attacking a woman....................hmmm.... [face_thinking] wonder if I pull the feminist card yet? :p I kid, I kid.

Now......

Squirms out of the net filled with chocolates and wonders who will attempt to knock over Ananta's snow man.

Who knew you all could dance?

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    NO WAY!!! Wow... :eek:

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    o_O:rolleyes:

darthbernael and DarthIshyZ like this.
  9. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Well, Miss Jedi, you have been the one telling us to join in or ignore it so who better to target.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    If it makes you lot learn to laugh, to have a child like quality to yourselves, then I will suffer the snow......... ;)

Starts new snowball pyramid...

DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.
  11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    We'll have none of that! Pyramid schemes are expressly forbidden on these boards. [face_shame_on_you]

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    But.....but!! Its my lifes passion!!?!? :p

darthbernael likes this.
  13. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Building pyramids? Isn't that a Sith thing? :p

Sarge and DarthIshyZ like this.
  14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Since when?

Puts last snow ball on top.

Locked and loaded now!!

Sarge and DarthIshyZ like this.
  15. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Pulls a snowball from the bottom and watches half the pyramid slide off

Oopsie.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Starts catching them and tossing the close range at @Sarge

17. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    IC: Syren, High Lord of the True Sith Empire

[​IMG]

The Pit is dark and cast in shadow, streaks of light dotting the black here and there, entering the space through random cracks high above in the ancient stone. There were many alcoves, rooms, and vast arenas that made up the webbing of this massive underground structure and there were undoubtedly areas that remained undiscovered even now, but each held its own sordid secrets.

It is completely and disconcertingly silent in one of these such spaces, one of the more prominent locations, the focus of the present. The air felt stale because of it, having been undisturbed for some time. In the Force, however, one attuned to such things would feel the chaotic 'sounds' of this Pit's history. Violence, savagery, and death howled into the currents that were anything but calm and neutral. Red lips curled into a smile, their owner's body tensing before relaxing into the welcome rush - I've missed this place...

A lone figure stepped out of a darkened archway, slowly beginning to make her way towards the center most point of the arena floor. As she moved, a pair of hands came out from the folds of a long, emerald green cloak to lower the cowl that had hidden her face in shadow. Fiery red hair tumbled free to cascade down her back, grey eyes alight with expectation. Syren was not here by mere coincidence, the assassin had been sent for an explicit reason, one that she was certain she would enjoy regardless of the outcome.

Kato Sai, she whispered into the Force teasingly. Taunting. Come here, Peon. Your Circle of Lords has a task for you.

Syren came to a stop once she was just where she wanted to be, awaiting the others. Her eyes traveled back the way she had just come, to the archway she had stood at, and past that into the dimly lit passage way, past that to its end where a cortosis-woven cell was nestled into a wall, and still past that to its occupant in the back-most corner.

Now, she spoke aloud. If Kato Sai had actually answered her summons, he would hear her.

"You are to enter a duel with an opponent of our choosing, your only weapons being the Force and your lightsaber. Your very fate within the Order depends on your success right here, right now." She lifted her hand towards where her gaze still rested, twisting her wrist slightly. Several clanking noises, like heavy chains unraveling and falling to the ground, echoed from deep within that corridor and out into the chamber. One last click - a lock opening, perhaps - and a shudder ran up her spine. "Remember who will be watching you," she added with a chuckle, running off to one side to leap up into the stands, leaving the peon to wait for his destiny.

She'd let his adversary introduce themselves.

TAGS: @Kato Sai @Sinrebirth @Lady Belligerent @Darth_wanderguard @greyjedi125 @HanSolo29 & ALL SITH.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid, Dark Lord of the True Sith Empire
    High above the Pit

The grandeur.

The excellence.

The acoustics.

The words of High Lord Syren reverberated off the walls, and Dark Lord Insipid closed his eyes to drown in the subtleties of echo upon echo.

His grin broadened; the Sith Lord was looking forward to this.

TAG: No-One, yet

19. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    * Sits down on the first row of the grandstands *
    This place seems familiar...

20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Here we go again. Hey, Ish, did you bring the snacks?

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    floats down sweet and salted mixed popcorn

22. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    *Jumps down from the ceiling*

Anyone for tea?

23. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    *Fades into view, about midway down the stands.*

Ohh a duel, always an enjoyable spectacle.

24. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    ICC: Kato Sai

The summons entered my mind like a whisper, then it began to rise, and rise. I felt my body levitate almost involunatarily, my armor rattling. Entering the arena, I felt a pulse, a beat like a drum, it was the heart beat of the colliseum, it felt alive with the Dark Side and I drank its energy. I made my way to cortosis-woven cell, my chain belt swaying, my spectra mask concealing the ruby skin of my bloodline. I came before the High Lords. My Praetor hilted lightsaber dangling from my chain belt. I took a knee before the High Lords.

“I am here my Lords, whatever you ask I will serve.”

TAG: @QueenSabe7 @Sinrebirth

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  25. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    ~claps politely for Kato Sai~